Windows 10: My LapTop with Windows 10 cant connect to the internet.

Discus and support My LapTop with Windows 10 cant connect to the internet. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I get to step 3, the only option is "Bluetooth Network Connection 2" and it says not connected with a red X... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MoldRat, Nov 21, 2020.

1. MoldRat Win User

My LapTop with Windows 10 cant connect to the internet.

When I get to step 3, the only option is "Bluetooth Network Connection 2" and it says not connected with a red X

:)

MoldRat, Nov 21, 2020
  2. akhlaq768 Win User

Connecting Laptop to the Internet, No connection

Trying to connect to the Internet using my Laptop. (not via the wireless router, but through the Ethernet cable)

My existing PC is connected to the Internet via an Ethernet cable, which is connected to the Broadband Modem (Virgin).

What I have tried to do, is take the Ethernet cable from my PC and connect it to the Laptop... Unfortunately, the Laptop isnt connecting to the Internet...

I have tried repairing the Network, with no success.

I am using the same cable, which was connected to the PC...

I do get error messages, when I click on repair in the Network Connection Tab. Its says it cannot assign an IP address.

I am Using Windows XP Home Edition.

I've tried using the Ping via cmd ping localhost or 127.0.0.1

I get the following results -

Packets: Sent = 4, Recieved = 4, Lost = 0(0%0)

Also done the following -

1. Start Internet Explorer.
    2. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
    3. Click the Connections tab.
    4. Under Dial-up and VPN Settings, click the broadband connection, click Settings, and then click Automatically detect settings.
    5. Click OK.

..... with no luck

What do I do guys?

akhlaq768, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Have a Toshiba laptop and will not stay connected to the internet

Hi Sharon,

There are different possible reason as to why your laptop is not able to connect to the internet. For use to resolve your concern, kindly answer the following questions below:

• How do you connect your laptop to the internet? Are you using WiFi or a Ethernet connection?
    • Were there any error messages when you attempt to connect your laptop to the internet?
    • When was the last time your laptop connected to the internet?
    • Were there any recent changes made in you laptop?

Also you can refer to this article:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows 10
    for troubleshooting steps you can try.

We look forward to your response.

Jordan Dom, Nov 21, 2020
  4. My LapTop with Windows 10 cant connect to the internet.

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

My LapTop with Windows 10 cant connect to the internet.

1. My LapTop with Windows 10 cant connect to the internet. - Similar Threads - LapTop cant connect

2. My laptop connected to internet but no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop connected to internet but no internet: My laptop got connected with wifi but has no internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-connected-to-internet-but-no-internet/45f4b5ae-3c84-4d9d-92ec-ef868692e2eb
  3. Cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect to internet: I buy this laptop DELL yesterday then I download an application for my work then it can't detect the connection while google chrome is okay and fast. I also check my internet, it fine and PING ms :9 , DOWNLOAD :111.52 ,Mbps UPLOAD :20.75Mbps .Can someone help me I really...
  4. Cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant connect to internet: I buy this laptop DELL yesterday then I download an application for my work then it can't detect the connection while google chrome is okay and fast. I also check my internet, it fine and PING ms :9 , DOWNLOAD :111.52 ,Mbps UPLOAD :20.75Mbps .Can someone help me I really...
  5. My LapTop with Windows 10 cant connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My LapTop with Windows 10 cant connect to the internet.: My HP Laptop just stopped working one day, where the wifi symbol is supposed to be, there is a ethernet symbol and when I click on it, only airplane mode appears. I tried factory resetting several times but that didnt work. I even took it apart and checked the WLAN card and...
  6. My Laptop cant connect to the Internet/Wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Laptop cant connect to the Internet/Wifi: Before you ask Yes, ive reinstalled + updated drivers Yes, ive network reset Yes, ive tried restarting No, its not on airplane mode It is in Good Condition, being recently bought less than 24 hours ago, and its already giving me connection problems. It is the HP...
  7. Cant connect to internet !

Cant connect to internet !: so basicly this has been a long process of me trying to solve my issue. let me explain, i can connect to wifi and Ethernet and both of them say "connected" but i cant access any online services (chrome, gta, csgo, steam ect ect) sometimes it will have the yellow error symbol...
  8. Windows 10 cant connect to the internet

Windows 10 cant connect to the internet: I'm trying to connect to the internet on my Windows 10 computer. I powered it on today and got the notification that 'Computer is offline, please enter recent password' (something along those lines) and now the computer won't connect to any kind of internet. I have tried to...
  9. cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant connect to internet: Im having a problem useing the internet, my intel(R) wireless-AC 9560 has a code 10 error. Will going back to a previous version of Windows 10 fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-internet/34b8068d-dbe4-4dae-a4d9-96f69368bb52
  10. cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Support
    cant connect to internet: Hi.i use a acer aspire e 15 laptop.Started it up today and i cant get on the internet,its showing i have a good connection and i ran the trouble shooter and that said their is no problem,other pc's in the home have no problem with the internet.Any help please 122835