Windows 10: My laptop with Windows won't recognize my phone through USB

Discus and support My laptop with Windows won't recognize my phone through USB in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Lenovo laptop with windows 10 won't recognize my Oppo f7 when I plug it in through the USB port. The laptop doesn't tell me it couldn't connect or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Name Hemant, Jun 15, 2020.

1. My laptop with Windows won't recognize my phone through USB

My Lenovo laptop with windows 10 won't recognize my Oppo f7 when I plug it in through the USB port. The laptop doesn't tell me it couldn't connect or anything along those lines, it simply doesn't acknowledge I've plugged it in, as my phone will still charge when plugged in.

Please help me with this problem, I've tried going through the Device Manager, but it didn't work.

:)

Name Hemant, Jun 15, 2020

2. Some USB Devices not recognized in Windows 10

Hi have Windows 10 Pro insider preview 10532 64bit Pro Intel i7 desktop PC.

I have multiple USB devices connected, USB 3 & 2. The USB HDD is working however my Samsung phone and kindle are no longer being recognized. The steps followed so far:

• Uninstalled all USB devices in device manager including controllers
    • Flashed BIOS to latest version
    • Updated USB drivers for the devices from manufacturers sites
    • Tried new USB cables

Please note: both devices are recognized by my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop.

I really don't want to fresh install, please suggest any diagnostics I can try.

Thanks

TonyHallett, Jun 15, 2020
  3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jun 15, 2020
  4. My laptop with Windows won't recognize my phone through USB

windows 10 home x64 won´t recognize my second xeon

I have a dual xeon computer (xeon e5620). I upgraded this week to Windows 10 home and now my pc won´t recognize my second processor. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Vitor RF Rodrigues, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

My laptop with Windows won't recognize my phone through USB

1. My laptop with Windows won't recognize my phone through USB - Similar Threads - laptop won't recognize

2. My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port.: My laptop is about 4 years old and for quite a while I've been charging my phone via USB-C because it's quick, easy, and effective. But for the past couple of weeks my laptop has been very on and off when charging my phone. When I try to just normally charge my phone after...
  3. My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port.: My laptop is about 4 years old and for quite a while I've been charging my phone via USB-C because it's quick, easy, and effective. But for the past couple of weeks my laptop has been very on and off when charging my phone. When I try to just normally charge my phone after...
  4. My phone can't be recognized in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone can't be recognized in my laptop: My phone is currently plugged in to my laptop, but unfortunately it is not recognized. I tried it with other phone, doesn't work either. I tried using a different cable, also doesn't work. If I use a mouse or a USB Flashdisk it works fine. But why is my laptop doesn't...
  5. My phone can't be recognized in my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My phone can't be recognized in my laptop: My phone is currently plugged in to my laptop, but unfortunately it is not recognized. I tried it with other phone, doesn't work either. I tried using a different cable, also doesn't work. If I use a mouse or a USB Flashdisk it works fine. But why is my laptop doesn't...
  6. My phone can't be recognized in my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Laptop won't recognize IDE drive connected through USB adapter

Laptop won't recognize IDE drive connected through USB adapter: I'm trying to recover pictures and files from an old PC drive. Maxtor model number 4D080H4 Maxtor D540X-4D 5400 RPM 80GB Ultra ATA / 100 Bought a Unitek Y-3324 - USB 3.0 to IDE+SATA Adapter to connect it to my laptop, but the D: and E: drives that show up on Explorer don't...
  8. My computer won't recognize my Segate USB drive

My computer won't recognize my Segate USB drive: To fix, I have changed USB ports on my Notebook Dell computer still external Seagate drive was not recognized Working in the drive menu, I found a message that said: The administrator has changed a policy setting to not recognize external drives. I cannon find where in...
  9. Windows 10 just won't recognize my USB microphone DELL laptop

Windows 10 just won't recognize my USB microphone DELL laptop: For some reason, Windows just decided to stop recognizing my Yanmai Q3 USB microphone, I tried to look for the manufacturer's website but I didn't find it, I installed one of those programs that automatically update all your drivers, and even there it still showed my...
  10. My controller that is bluetooth won't connect to my laptop through bluetooth or usb, what...

My controller that is bluetooth won't connect to my laptop through bluetooth or usb, what...: I've tried everything i've looked at other questions, i've watched videos, i've looked at online forums and for the life of me I just cannot find out a way to get my controller to connect....