Windows 10: my laptop won`t connect to internet

Discus and support my laptop won`t connect to internet in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my apps and browser cannot connect to internet and i tryed wifi and ethernet both but still it doesn`t workbut when i connect my phone to my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mahdi abedini, May 15, 2024.

1. my laptop won`t connect to internet

my apps and browser cannot connect to internet and i tryed wifi and ethernet both but still it doesn`t workbut when i connect my phone to my laptop with the cable and turn on the hotspot it connects to the internetwhat should i do to fix it?

:)

mahdi abedini, May 15, 2024

2. my laptop won`t connect to internet

my apps and browser cannot connect to internet and i tryed wifi and ethernet both but still it doesn`t work

but when i connect my phone to my laptop with the cable and turn on the hotspot

it connects to the internet

what should i do to fix it?

mahdi abedini, May 16, 2024
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

my laptop won`t connect to internet 131776d1493043180t-iphone-won-t-connect-win-10-pro-apple-device.png

4. tamo Win User

my laptop won`t connect to internet

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

my laptop won`t connect to internet 131234d1492796854t-iphone-won-t-connect-win-10-pro-apple-mtp-usb.png

Thema:

my laptop won`t connect to internet

1. my laptop won`t connect to internet - Similar Threads - laptop won`t connect

2. my apps won"t open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my apps won"t open: need to restore system to earlier date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-apps-wont-open/b2235c52-2d7b-494a-8bc4-03165272e848
  3. my apps won"t open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my apps won"t open: need to restore system to earlier date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-apps-wont-open/b2235c52-2d7b-494a-8bc4-03165272e848
  4. my laptop won`t connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop won`t connect to internet: my apps and browser cannot connect to internet and i tryed wifi and ethernet both but still it doesn`t workbut when i connect my phone to my laptop with the cable and turn on the hotspot it connects to the internetwhat should i do to fix it?...
  5. my laptop won`t connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my laptop won`t connect to internet: my apps and browser cannot connect to internet and i tryed wifi and ethernet both but still it doesn`t workbut when i connect my phone to my laptop with the cable and turn on the hotspot it connects to the internetwhat should i do to fix it?...
  6. Camera won´t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera won´t work: Hi, I can´t get my camera to record or take pictures. It doesn´t work in the camera app nor in Google Meet - the light next to the camera is on, but the screen just shows a crossed out camera.. I´ve tried restarting the camera app, and uninstalling and reinstalling it +...
  7. my windows won,t activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my windows won,t activate: its error is 0x8007007B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-wont-activate/e1cab1b1-a602-403c-982e-3ef7d1b2b743"
  8. battery won"t charge

battery won"t charge: Lap top has been sitting a while and not used. When get got it out and started to charge everything seemed fine. However, I was hooked up to the charging cable. When I shut down the computer and later tried to turn on, there was no charge on lap top. I'm not sure what to...
  9. Laptop won`t sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop won`t sleep: Hi everyone, I´ve had a problem with my laptop over the last couple of weeks. When I select sleep on the start menu, the only thing the laptop does is turn the screen off. If I move the mouse or touch a key the screen turns back on as if nothing happened (even the start menu...
  10. iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro: Hi People , Iv,e exhausted my troubleshooting skills with this issue . Problem : No iPhone will connect to my Alienware 13 running windows 10 pro version 1703 build 15063.138 . There are 3 USB 3.0 ports , One on left Two on right . When I connect to one on left...