Windows 10: my laptop wont boot or up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do...

Discus and support my laptop wont boot or up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; my laptop wont boot or up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do anything i tried few things such as chkdsk e: /r /x ended... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Inevitable_Angle_332, Feb 23, 2021.

1. my laptop wont boot or up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do...

my laptop wont boot or up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do anything

i tried few things such as

chkdsk e: /r /x ended with failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6

bootrec /fixmbr ended with the system cannot find the file specified

bootrec /fixboot ended with the system cannot find the file specified

bootrec /scanos ended with the operation completed successfully

bootrec /rebuildbcd ended with the system cannot find the file specified

so do i need new window or is there a way to fix this one, and if i need to format my window is there a way to save the window product key or no

submitted by /u/Inevitable_Angle_332
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Inevitable_Angle_332, Feb 23, 2021

2. Fix error 0xc000021a Windows 10

I've faced this issue before. It's one of the blue screen of death errors. Im sharing 5 steps that will help you fix Error 0xc000021a

One of the following step will sort out the problem:

1. Repair corrupted system
    2. Boot window manually
    3. Resetting computer's BIOS
    4. DO SFC scan
    5. Troubleshoot to fix automatically

Clout Techie, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Tais0112 Win User
    Startup problems. Autorepair won´t fix it.

Hello

For the past few months my PC has not been able to startup. Auto repair won´t fix the problem, but it gave me all the problemdetails.

StartupRepairOffline

Problemsignature 01: 6.1.7600.16385

Problemsignature 02: 6.1.7600.16385

Problemsignature 03: Unknown

problemsignature 04: 211995523

problemsignature 05: AutoFailover

Problemsignature 06: 17

Problemsignature 07: NoRootCause

OS-version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

local ID: 1030

Can anybody help me with this problem?

Tais0112, Feb 23, 2021
  4. R9
    r9 Win User

my laptop wont boot or up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do...

Can't boot Vista! GRUB Error 22!

Boot Vista installation disk and do repair. First thing it do is repair it is fixing the bootloader. Repair wont be longer than 1 min.

Thema:

my laptop wont boot or up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do...

1. my laptop wont boot or up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do... - Similar Threads - laptop wont boot

2. How Do I Fix My Gateway Laptop That Won’t Boot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Fix My Gateway Laptop That Won’t Boot?: My gateway laptop will not boot and is stuck on the gateway logo, I can get into bios but changing any settings either just sends me back to bios or restarts the computer doing nothing. I have tried to change boot options but nothing has worked and I am not very familiar with...
  3. How Do I Fix My Gateway Laptop That Won’t Boot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Fix My Gateway Laptop That Won’t Boot?: My gateway laptop will not boot and is stuck on the gateway logo, I can get into bios but changing any settings either just sends me back to bios or restarts the computer doing nothing. I have tried to change boot options but nothing has worked and I am not very familiar with...
  4. Laptop Won’t Boot Up?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop Won’t Boot Up?: Hi, I’ve tried several times to reboot my laptop but it doesn’t want to start windows and keeps showing a maintenance window option, only to repeat itself. What’s wrong with it?...
  5. Laptop Won’t Boot Up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Won’t Boot Up?: Hi, I’ve tried several times to reboot my laptop but it doesn’t want to start windows and keeps showing a maintenance window option, only to repeat itself. What’s wrong with it?...
  6. Windows 10 won’t boot up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won’t boot up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do anything: hi my laptop wont boot or up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do anything i tried few things such as chkdsk e: /r /x ended with failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6 bootrec /fixmbr ended with the system cannot find...
  7. My laptop won’t update how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop won’t update how do I fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ItsBumz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iaw25u/my_laptop_wont_update_how_do_i_fix_it/
  8. Win 10 wont recover. Wont reset. Wont repair. HELP

Win 10 wont recover. Wont reset. Wont repair. HELP: I have a Toshiba Satellite L75-A7380. Came with Win 8 but was upgraded to Win 10 some time ago during free upgrade. I created recovery discs when brand new but NOT after upgrde to Win 10. This is my 2ndary machine so not used often. I keep all files I WANT to keep on my...
  9. Windows 10 won’t boot up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won’t boot up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do anything: windows 10 os was working fine apart from running a bit slow on start up but shut down as normal till i tried to start pc the screen goes black after boot up starts and dont boot windows icon or get to sign in with password and tried the following reset with keeping my...
  10. fix my system error for recover and windows repair

fix my system error for recover and windows repair: [ATTACH] some error plz solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/fix-my-system-error-for-recover-and-windows-repair/48c5dc70-4df9-437a-9d39-6728ed875e10