Windows 10: my laptop won't boot up at all, is it confirmed dead?

Discus and support my laptop won't boot up at all, is it confirmed dead? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Recently, I was using my laptop when the screen suddenly froze into a blue screen of death with stopcode BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO. After restarting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ZombiePeggy, May 16, 2019.

1. my laptop won't boot up at all, is it confirmed dead?

Recently, I was using my laptop when the screen suddenly froze into a blue screen of death with stopcode BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO. After restarting the laptop, I found that it wouldn't boot up and fiddled with the recovery options(automatic repair, safe mode, system restore, reset and CMD commands chkdsk and sfc /scannow). However, none seem to work and gave me other error messages for each of the recovery options. Currently, I've disabled automatic repair to see if I could end the loop but I simply end up with another error message claiming my system registry file WINDOWS/system32/config/system is corrupted or missing(error code 0xc0000225). Does anyone know a way to save my laptop? ;(

Specs are:

Windows 10 ASUS dell laptop K401U

CPU Intel core i7-7500U 3.56Hz

8GB Memory

HDD 1TB+24G(SSD)

:)

ZombiePeggy, May 16, 2019
  2. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

my laptop won't boot up at all, is it confirmed dead? [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, May 16, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Dyan Rey Win User

my laptop won't boot up at all, is it confirmed dead?

Laptop went black and won;t reboot

Hi Andree,

Hardware and software conflict is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing black screen. Sometimes, it is also because of hardware failure. To get this issue fixed, we suggest that you
    boot into Safe Mode by following these steps:

• Turn off your computer 3 times while booting. Windows should automatically boot to the Recovery Environment after 3 unsuccessful attempts in a row.
    • Once you are within the Recovery Environment, select Troubleshoot, and then
      Advanced options, then Startup Settings, and
      Restart
      . When it restarts, you should see a number of options. Press 5 or F5 for
      Safe Mode with Networking.
    Once your computer is in Safe Mode, please follow the workaround provided on this
    link. Simply select the similar case that you're experiencing to show the troubleshooting steps.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, May 16, 2019
Thema:

my laptop won't boot up at all, is it confirmed dead?

1. my laptop won't boot up at all, is it confirmed dead? - Similar Threads - laptop won't boot

2. Windows 10 won't boot up at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't boot up at all.: I just booted up my pc like any regular day and it automatically started repairs. It went into the Startup menu and when I try to reset it but keep my files and apps, It tells me to enter the password for a Defaultuser0 account. And when i try to reset my pc by removing...
  3. My computer won't boot up at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't boot up at all.: My computer gets stuck on a black screen with a white line in the top left when trying to start it up. I have tried using different graphics cards. I also tried the integrated graphics card which gives me just a black screen. I've tried using a usb with the Windows 10...
  4. My computer won't boot up at all.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won't boot up at all.: My computer gets stuck on a black screen with a white line in the top left when trying to start it up. I have tried using different graphics cards. I also tried the integrated graphics card which gives me just a black screen. I've tried using a usb with the Windows 10...
  5. My computer won't boot up at all.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Laptop won't boot-up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Laptop won't boot-up: Hi, my Granddaughter's HP Stream laptop will not boot-up, I have tried the repair my computer facility, fixmbr, fixboot, rebuildbcd, chkdsk, system restore, previous copy of windows unfortunately none of which work as I either get "unable to repair your computer" or the...
  7. Laptop dead with no back up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop dead with no back up: Hi all, my laptop has given up on me and I didn't use one drive or back up my data. Is there any way I could access my data through Microsoft account or other means? Other than having to take out the hard drive cause that cancels my warranty apparently...
  8. Laptop won't boot up properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop won't boot up properly: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dave_dinkum598 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fofjz2/laptop_wont_boot_up_properly/
  9. Laptop Won't Boot Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Won't Boot Up: Every time I login, a blue screen with this in it pops up: C:\ Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe" After this, my laptop won't do anything. What can I do?...
  10. HP laptop won't boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP laptop won't boot up: I seem to have multiple problems. I new HP laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition. I am getting the blue screen on start up but the error seems to vary. I have gotten each of these: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION SYSTEM EXCEPTION THREAD NOT HANDLED KMODE...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Booting confirmed screen