Windows 10: My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port.

Discus and support My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop is about 4 years old and for quite a while I've been charging my phone via USB-C because it's quick, easy, and effective. But for the past... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Balenciagos, Apr 22, 2024.

1. My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port.

My laptop is about 4 years old and for quite a while I've been charging my phone via USB-C because it's quick, easy, and effective. But for the past couple of weeks my laptop has been very on and off when charging my phone. When I try to just normally charge my phone after doing work, playing a game, listening to music, etc it won't work via my 2 usb-c ports which my apple charger is intended for.But whenever I unplug everything, hold my power button for 40 seconds, reboot and replug everything back in it starts to work again. So that let's me know that it's not the apple cable that's the issu

:)

Balenciagos, Apr 22, 2024

2. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Apr 22, 2024
  3. cinque8 Win User
    Cell phone won't charge using laptop USB port

Hello, I have a Dell Windows 10 laptop, and android 11 cell phone. For a few years, I would charge my cell phone, using a USB cable, on my laptop. But for some reason, my cell phone will not charge on my laptop anymore. I have tried using different laptop ports. But my phone still charges using a portable charger or a wall socket. Has anyone else had this problem? Thank you.

cinque8, Apr 22, 2024
  4. P4-630 Win User

My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port.

Fast charging USB port Asus Z170 Pro Gaming?

I have 1 fast charging USB port on my G750JX laptop,
    charging my phone on my laptop everytime.
    Is there such on my motherboard?

P4-630, Apr 22, 2024
Thema:

My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port.

1. My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port. - Similar Threads - laptop won't charge

2. My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port.: My laptop is about 4 years old and for quite a while I've been charging my phone via USB-C because it's quick, easy, and effective. But for the past couple of weeks my laptop has been very on and off when charging my phone. When I try to just normally charge my phone after...
  3. USB-C Thunderbolt on my Laptop wont charge my phone and my phone attempts to charge my laptop

USB-C Thunderbolt on my Laptop wont charge my phone and my phone attempts to charge my laptop: Before describing in details my tests and other notices i want to say that everything worked fine until today morning. Im running Windows 10.So as i said in title, plugging my cable usb-c to usb-c into the usb-c thunderbolt slot and my phone results in my phone attempting to...
  4. USB-C Thunderbolt on my Laptop wont charge my phone and my phone attempts to charge my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-C Thunderbolt on my Laptop wont charge my phone and my phone attempts to charge my laptop: Before describing in details my tests and other notices i want to say that everything worked fine until today morning. Im running Windows 10.So as i said in title, plugging my cable usb-c to usb-c into the usb-c thunderbolt slot and my phone results in my phone attempting to...
  5. USB-C Thunderbolt on my Laptop wont charge my phone and my phone attempts to charge my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Charge my laptop without the charging port.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charge my laptop without the charging port.: So my charging port just broke, and it'll take many months that I don't have to fix it. I have critical files I need to save, then I'll repair them later. My laptop's at 0 percent, and I need to have a charging source that isn't from the charging port. Is there a way to...
  7. Charge my laptop without the charging port.

Charge my laptop without the charging port.: So my charging port just broke, and it'll take many months that I don't have to fix it. I have critical files I need to save, then I'll repair them later. My laptop's at 0 percent, and I need to have a charging source that isn't from the charging port. Is there a way to...
  8. Charge my laptop without the charging port.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Charging with usb type c port

Charging with usb type c port: I'm trying to find out if it is possible to charge my vivobook S532F S15 using the usb type c port,I have the the power cable an the PD wall adapter. If so what worked for others? please list any software or hardware you think i might be missing.. thanks for your response.....
  10. Laptop does not charge via USB-C

Laptop does not charge via USB-C: Hello! I recently bought a notebook (asus vivobook s15 s510ua) that has a USB 3.1 Type C. Then I tried to load the computer through this connector, however it does not load. My question: may it not be compatible with the charge or may it be in send power mode, preventing the...