Windows 10: My laptop won’t charge when turned on.

Discus and support My laptop won’t charge when turned on. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It is a hp laptop with windows 10, and recently it stoped charging while the screen is on. It also seems to be charging slower than normal. Does anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/r-slash-hayden, Aug 12, 2020.

1. My laptop won’t charge when turned on.

It is a hp laptop with windows 10, and recently it stoped charging while the screen is on. It also seems to be charging slower than normal. Does anyone have a fix for this?

submitted by /u/r-slash-hayden
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/r-slash-hayden, Aug 12, 2020
  2. MikeTyson Win User

Laptop Won't Turn On / Won't Charge

Hey, basically I have this laptop which used to work fine... I think it's an Acer or ASUS, cant remember cos I haven't seen it in a while (okay I'll come clean it's girlfriends laptop so whatever!) but basically.. it won't turn on and it won't charge. She's bought a new charger for it (£50 as well) and it still doesn't charge

I tried to take the bottom off, removing all the screws blah de blah but I could only get the panel off to see the motherboard, I couldn't get the entire rear plate off which is a shame cos it would've helped quite a lot.

Anywhoooo... does anyone have suggestions as to what this might be? *Smile My laptop won’t charge when turned on. :)

Thanksssssssssss

MikeTyson, Aug 12, 2020
  3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Aug 12, 2020
  4. My laptop won’t charge when turned on.

Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

My laptop won’t charge when turned on.

1. My laptop won’t charge when turned on. - Similar Threads - laptop won’t charge

2. My laptop wont charge when its turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop wont charge when its turned on: So today I heard a windows sound, the normal error sound that usually isnt any concern, then saw it go black. I forced turn off laptop and turned it back on. Everything is normal except I noticed it won't charge. So i turned it off and noticed its charging, only when its off....
  3. My laptop wont charge when its turned on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop wont charge when its turned on: So today I heard a windows sound, the normal error sound that usually isnt any concern, then saw it go black. I forced turn off laptop and turned it back on. Everything is normal except I noticed it won't charge. So i turned it off and noticed its charging, only when its off....
  4. My laptop wont charge when its turned on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. my laptop won’t turn on at all

my laptop won’t turn on at all: My laptop won’t start or light up when I plug it in. I dropped it like an inch off the ground and the charging light went off. There is nothing rattling around in it and I opened the back to check everything looked fine. I’ve tried the unplug battery and hold the power button...
  6. my laptop won’t turn on at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop won’t turn on at all: My laptop won’t start or light up when I plug it in. I dropped it like an inch off the ground and the charging light went off. There is nothing rattling around in it and I opened the back to check everything looked fine. I’ve tried the unplug battery and hold the power button...
  7. laptop not charging while its turned on its charging only when is turned of my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop not charging while its turned on its charging only when is turned of my laptop: please help soon as soon as possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-not-charging-while-its-turned-on-its/57be04bb-a998-4893-9d2b-6f5d930dffcb
  8. My Asus L406m laptop won’t charge

My Asus L406m laptop won’t charge: My Asus laptop won’t charge it hasn’t been turned on for a long time. I’ve reset it a couple times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-l406m-laptop-wont-charge/3a306868-9631-442f-9d5f-34563c364ace
  9. Windows Surface won’t charge and won’t turn back on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Surface won’t charge and won’t turn back on: For the past few days, my surface wouldn’t charge for more than 64%. Yesterday, it didn’t charge at all inspite of the cord being plugged in. I saw the battery go from 3% to 2% and finally shut down even if I was charging this entire time. Now it won’t turn back on and won’t...
  10. Laptop won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop won’t turn on: After Windows update I have MS Office 365 Lenovo Yoga laptop, I uploaded MS office app to my ipad and iphone. After changing pass for MS 365, I cannot even log on ti mg laptop. It opens with a logo and a black background/followed by: Username and enter passcode black...