Windows 10: MY LAPTOP WON'T CHARGE WHILE I USE IT

Discus and support MY LAPTOP WON'T CHARGE WHILE I USE IT in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Microsoft Surface pro 4 would not charge while I use it. It will charge if it's turned off though. This is just a few weeks old. What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KryzelJhae, Dec 11, 2018.

1. MY LAPTOP WON'T CHARGE WHILE I USE IT

My Microsoft Surface pro 4 would not charge while I use it. It will charge if it's turned off though. This is just a few weeks old. What can I do?

:)

KryzelJhae, Dec 11, 2018

2. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Dec 11, 2018
  3. MikeTyson Win User
    Laptop Won't Turn On / Won't Charge

Hey, basically I have this laptop which used to work fine... I think it's an Acer or ASUS, cant remember cos I haven't seen it in a while (okay I'll come clean it's girlfriends laptop so whatever!) but basically.. it won't turn on and it won't charge. She's bought a new charger for it (£50 as well) and it still doesn't charge

I tried to take the bottom off, removing all the screws blah de blah but I could only get the panel off to see the motherboard, I couldn't get the entire rear plate off which is a shame cos it would've helped quite a lot.

Anywhoooo... does anyone have suggestions as to what this might be? *Smile MY LAPTOP WON'T CHARGE WHILE I USE IT :)

Thanksssssssssss

MikeTyson, Dec 11, 2018
  4. lemonline Win User

MY LAPTOP WON'T CHARGE WHILE I USE IT

Nokia E7 won´t start

thanks, I took it today to a... cellphone repair kind of store... they said something similar... if it works they will charge me 50 dols., if it does not work, they won´t charge me anything, so I guess it´s a good deal.

Friday night and I´m phoneless :smileymad:

lemonline, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

MY LAPTOP WON'T CHARGE WHILE I USE IT

1. MY LAPTOP WON'T CHARGE WHILE I USE IT - Similar Threads - LAPTOP WON'T CHARGE

2. My laptop connect and disconnect while i charge it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop connect and disconnect while i charge it: Its been 9 month and my laptop still do that, and i think the problem is not from my laptop because when my laptop shuted down, i can charge it no problem at all when it shut down. buuutt... when i turn it on, it goes connect and disconnect, i have try every method like...
  3. My laptop connect and disconnect while i charge it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop connect and disconnect while i charge it: Its been 9 month and my laptop still do that, and i think the problem is not from my laptop because when my laptop shuted down, i can charge it no problem at all when it shut down. buuutt... when i turn it on, it goes connect and disconnect, i have try every method like...
  4. My laptop connect and disconnect while i charge it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My laptop won't hold charge while in use despite getting a new battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop won't hold charge while in use despite getting a new battery: Hi,My HP Windows 10 laptop won't hold charge while it's in use, the white button appears on the side and it is classed as 'plugged in' but not charging. When I put the laptop in standby and leave it plugged in however, the button on the side turns orange to indicate it is...
  6. Laptop won't charge while powered on.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop won't charge while powered on.: Hello, I recently got a HP OMEN AX243DX handed down to me by a family member and for some reason I can only get the laptop to charge when it is shutdown. When it is powered on and I plug it in the laptop detects the charger but only says "Plugged In' for maybe 5 seconds then...
  7. Laptop Won't Charge

Laptop Won't Charge: I've had an HP Omen laptop for a year and a half now. I recently updated to the newest windows 10 update and now it won't charge. I was able to get it to charge normally the other day, but it went back to saying "12% plugged in" and won't charge more than that. I've tried...
  8. Charging while Using it

Charging while Using it: Greetings I just have a question, If I could use my laptop Acer Aspire 3 for online classes 7:45 a.m - 2:00 p.m while charging it? I'm afraid that my laptop is heating while I charge it...
  9. My Laptop won't charge

My Laptop won't charge: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/l9ols [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsa680/my_laptop_wont_charge/
  10. My Laptop is noisy while using software and during charging

My Laptop is noisy while using software and during charging: I have a new laptop Which I bought one month ago. Specification ---- HP ZBOOK MOBILE WORKSTATION CORE i7 8th Generation 16 GB RAM It is too slow and noisy while using software like ArcGIS. It also crushed most of the time before finish the task I ma during in ArcGIS....