Windows 10: My laptop won't come out of sleep mode.

Discus and support My laptop won't come out of sleep mode. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I'm using my Lenovo Ideapad laptop and whenever I put it into sleep mode by closing the lid, from the power menu, etc. the screen would stay off. I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by TaylorES3, Feb 22, 2021.

1. TaylorES3 Win User

My laptop won't come out of sleep mode.

I'm using my Lenovo Ideapad laptop and whenever I put it into sleep mode by closing the lid, from the power menu, etc. the screen would stay off. I try pressing different keys and using the trackpad but the screen stays off. Then I have to hold down the power button to shut it down and power it back on. The laptop is still on in sleep mode but the screen just stays off. I tried running Lenovo's hardware diagnostic program and it says there's no issues with the hardware. It could be something wrong with the software but I don't know.

:)

TaylorES3, Feb 22, 2021

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Feb 22, 2021
  3. ASUS Laptop Won't Wake from Sleep Mode

The link in this reply will soon be available, please try this one:
    ASUS ZenBook won’t get out of sleep mode (UX430UAR) | by Jokke | Medium

JolanDeNef, Feb 22, 2021
  4. GarNic Win User

GarNic, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

1. My laptop won't come out of sleep mode. - Similar Threads - laptop won't sleep

2. why is my computer coming out of sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my computer coming out of sleep mode?: why is my computer coming out of sleep mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-coming-out-of-sleep-mode/6dc7d676-7a60-4832-afe9-d556503147a4
  3. why is my computer coming out of sleep mode?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why is my computer coming out of sleep mode?: why is my computer coming out of sleep mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-coming-out-of-sleep-mode/6dc7d676-7a60-4832-afe9-d556503147a4
  4. why is my computer coming out of sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Issues coming out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues coming out of sleep mode: My laptop Thinkpad T14 AMD Gen 1 has had issues in sleep mode ever since the Windows 11 Update. Issues include: Not coming out of sleep mode and I have to hold the power button to reboot Locking up on the face recognition screen for 60+ seconds, then getting the blue screen...
  6. Issues coming out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues coming out of sleep mode: My laptop Thinkpad T14 AMD Gen 1 has had issues in sleep mode ever since the Windows 11 Update. Issues include: Not coming out of sleep mode and I have to hold the power button to reboot Locking up on the face recognition screen for 60+ seconds, then getting the blue screen...
  7. Laptop PC Not Coming Out Of Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop PC Not Coming Out Of Sleep Mode: Hi; I'm having an issue with a HP laptop running Win 10 (Upgrade from Win 7 in 2017). I had the laptop in sleep mode. When I opened the lid, I expected the laptop to power on. The power light comes on, but I see nothing but a black screen. The fan is however running. In...
  8. Monitor won't come out of sleep mode after Update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor won't come out of sleep mode after Update: My Dell Inspiron Desktop with Win 10 recently installed 2 updates: Security Update for Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack Service Pack 3 (KB3213647) and 2017-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4041676). Following Cumulative Update...
  9. Unable to come out of Sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to come out of Sleep mode: Running a Dell XPS 15, (L502X). Upgraded from 7 to 10 Pro yesterday. Played around a bit with the new OS and then went off to other things. Laptop went into sleep mode after 15 minutes as it always has. But this time I couldn't wake it up. Required me to power off the unit,...
  10. Won't come out of sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Support
    Won't come out of sleep mode.: I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 on it. When it goes into sleep mode, if I swipe the touch pad within a few seconds it will come out of sleep mode. However if I'm not at the computer so that it is in sleep mode for a while, then when I swipe the touch to pad wake it up...