Windows 10: My Laptop wont Detect my headset Microphone

Discus and support My Laptop wont Detect my headset Microphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What should I do if my laptop won't detect my headset microphone, I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall its drivers, I have already watched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sklaban, Aug 10, 2020.

1. sklaban Win User

My Laptop wont Detect my headset Microphone

What should I do if my laptop won't detect my headset microphone, I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall its drivers, I have already watched several videos but somehow it still won't answer my problem. The problem is my microphone only because the audio of my headset is working well its not broken nor my mic. I don't know what should I do, Please reply asap and help me as soon as possible thank you and have a great day!

:)

sklaban, Aug 10, 2020

2. laptop not detecting headset microphone

I want to use the microphone attached to the headset as I just bought the headset but my laptop is still using the built-in mic and the headset mic is not detected.

ZuvoTheBest, Aug 10, 2020
  3. My headset microphone is not detected.

Yesterday I ordered a logitech G231 headset because my razer kraken pro neon green was ripping off and the microphone wasn't detected for a reason. So how it all happened that my headset mics wont work on my laptop is because once when I all time plugged
    my headset it took while till it was connected than I could hear everything in it. So once I just resetted my audio settings than no sound and things were there. Later I downloaded realtek and than speakers were installed and when I plugged my headset in than
    no headset was detected but I could find it as speakers but that is no problem. But the problem is that it didn't detect any headset microphone but it used my laptop microphone which is kinda awkward since I game with my friends and they could hear background
    noises. So I am really pissed off since my laptop won't detect any headset microphone, I also connected the 2 plugs for headphone and microphone and it still didn't recognize it. Now I disabled the realtek audio and now I haven't anything to hear sound. What
    I want is a perfect solution that my laptop would detect my headset and the microphone and when I look at device manager the headset isn't even there I also tried restarting my laptop still not recognized. Can someone help me please?!

YIGIDOBK58, Aug 10, 2020
  4. My Laptop wont Detect my headset Microphone

laptop not detecting headset microphone

I recently bought a new headset with a microphone and I can hear audio through the headset but
    my mic is not detected and it is still using my default Realtek computer microphone.

I've tried looking for hidden microphones but there are none.
    I've re-installed my Realtek HD Audio driver.

But nothing seems to work.

What should I do to fix this?

ZuvoTheBest, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

My Laptop wont Detect my headset Microphone

1. My Laptop wont Detect my headset Microphone - Similar Threads - Laptop wont Detect

2. Laptop not detecting headset microphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not detecting headset microphone.: Recently, I bought a headset with a microphone attached for use when chatting with friends, the headphones are detected by my laptop and work perfectly fine however, the microphone doesn't work and isn't detected at all, i have followed all the steps I could find to try...
  3. My headset microphone is not detected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headset microphone is not detected.: My headset microphone is not detected.Yesterday I ordered a hyperx cloud stinger headset my first ever expensive gaming headphone and the microphone wasn't detected for a reason. So how it all happened that my headset mics wont work on my laptop is because once when I all...
  4. My headset microphone is not detected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My headset microphone is not detected.: My headset microphone is not detected.Yesterday I ordered a hyperx cloud stinger headset my first ever expensive gaming headphone and the microphone wasn't detected for a reason. So how it all happened that my headset mics wont work on my laptop is because once when I all...
  5. windows wont detect headset microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows wont detect headset microphone: i have a laptop,its single 3.5mm jack port and i bought a headset yesterday, headset mic works normally on my phone but not on windows, windows will only use high-definition audio microphone which is laptop's internal mic, what should i do? also headset jack is single rtss...
  6. My laptop does not detect the microphone on my headset

My laptop does not detect the microphone on my headset: Hi, I recently bought a new laptop, a Dell Latitude 3510, for my university work. As everything is online, I bought a decent headset, the turtlebeach recon 200s, as I wanted to be comfortable and have high quality audio and good mic quality. My previous laptop had separate...
  7. laptop not detecting headset microphone

laptop not detecting headset microphone: I recently bought a new headset with a microphone and I can hear audio through the headset but my mic is not detected and it is still using my default Realtek computer microphone. I've tried looking for hidden microphones but there are none. I've re-installed my Realtek HD...
  8. Laptop detect Microphone as "Headset"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop detect Microphone as "Headset": So i'm using Windows 10 1909, My Laptop is HP Laptop 15s-eq0xxx, have only one jack. I have a Condenser microphone which i can use with XLR to 3.5mm Jack. My old laptop has no problem with it, when i plug the jack its ask What is this device is and automatically i can use as...
  9. My Headset microphone is not detected

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Headset microphone is not detected: So, today suddenly I got this problem while talking to my friend and I discovered that I was using laptop's mic, and not the headset one. When I tried to switch it, i couldn't see in Sounds > Recording neither device manager, but the weird part is that i can see in Sounds >...
  10. laptop not detecting headset microphone

in Windows 10 Support
    laptop not detecting headset microphone: I recently bought a new headset with a microphone and I can hear audio through the headset but my mic is not detected and it is still using my default Realtek computer microphone. I've tried looking for hidden microphones but there are none. I've re-installed my Realtek HD...