Windows 10: my laptop wont find wirelesss connections

Discus and support my laptop wont find wirelesss connections in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my laptop won't find or connect to any wireless devices, including my wifi, please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by samantha230415, Nov 5, 2018.

1. my laptop wont find wirelesss connections

my laptop won't find or connect to any wireless devices, including my wifi, please help.

:)

samantha230415, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Zeeba# Win User

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Nov 7, 2018
  3. ducky01 Win User
    Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Nov 7, 2018
  4. my laptop wont find wirelesss connections

my laptop wont find wirelesss connections

my laptop won't find or connect to any wireless devices, including my wifi, please help.

samantha230415, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

my laptop wont find wirelesss connections

1. my laptop wont find wirelesss connections - Similar Threads - laptop wont find

2. my laptop wont connect to internet but other devices will

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop wont connect to internet but other devices will: My laptop wont connect to the internet. I know my wifi is working fine because it connect to my other devices. I dont know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-connect-to-internet-but-other/3209f471-229b-4fc4-9913-9e2525ae0daf
  3. my laptop wont connect to internet but other devices will

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop wont connect to internet but other devices will: My laptop wont connect to the internet. I know my wifi is working fine because it connect to my other devices. I dont know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-connect-to-internet-but-other/3209f471-229b-4fc4-9913-9e2525ae0daf
  4. My laptop wont connect with my Vizo Tv with Hdmi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop wont connect with my Vizo Tv with Hdmi: However, in the past, it works with my tv and being able to use HDMI however, know it does not work it won't connect with my HDMI and my Vizio tv....
  5. My laptop wont connect with my Vizo Tv with Hdmi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop wont connect with my Vizo Tv with Hdmi: However, in the past, it works with my tv and being able to use HDMI however, know it does not work it won't connect with my HDMI and my Vizio tv....
  6. Airpods wont connect to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods wont connect to laptop: When I open up add a device for bluetooth and turn on my airpods, it says connecting for a few seconds then try again. After that, it does the same thing and says couldnt connect please try again. Someone help....
  7. Laptop wont connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop wont connect to internet: I was watching a movie and all of a sudden i had no internet. So i check everything : I. Ethernet cable plugged in both sides router and laptop. II. Check other devices if they got internet. III. Re installed drivers IIII. Checked if i got a ip address at all. No result...
  8. Monitor wont connect to laptop.

Monitor wont connect to laptop.: Hello. I have problem with my laptop Lenovo idea pad 110 15isk and ASUS monitor VW193 d b.I connect them with VGA to HDMI connecter and it dont work. Monitor says no signal and when i click detect second monitor in windows settings it says no monitor detected. Please help....
  9. Laptop wont connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop wont connect to wifi: Hey there, whenever I shutdown my laptop and open it again for like 10 mins or so, it fails to scan for our wifi connection when a few minutes ago it connected. I have: * done so many network reset just to make it work. * uninstalled my network driver then putting it...
  10. Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?: I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have...