Windows 10: My laptop won't install the latest update 20H2.

Discus and support My laptop won't install the latest update 20H2. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop won't install the latest updates no matter what I do. Here's what I've tried so far: I've went to settings, windows update, and clicked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WindowsUser99, Mar 15, 2021.

1. My laptop won't install the latest update 20H2.

My laptop won't install the latest updates no matter what I do. Here's what I've tried so far:

• I've went to settings, windows update, and clicked check for updates but it tells me that I'm up to date I'm not. At first I saw the 20H2 update available to me, but after a couple of failed attempts I thought It was my battery interrupting the update since I was getting a 601 error after each restart. I removed the battery from my laptop and thought this would resolve the issue but it didn't. After the last try, the 20H2 wasn't available to me anymore and the only thing I was able to update was a 2021-03 cumulative update KB5000808 as you can see on a screen shot I'll add below on March 14.
    • I downloaded the media creation tool and tried updating that way, but unfortunately I was only able to get to 91%, after that my laptop restarted and it restarted the update process as if I had started it by going through the settings menu, meaning on a blue screen it would get to 22%-31%, then it would restart, go back to the blue screen and make a jump to 60% then after another restart, the screen would tell me that it was trying to recover the installation, and then it would just say that it was undoing the changes this has happened multiple times.
    • After my computer booted up after my media creation attempt. I got this error See screen shot below and I looked it up and I came across this thread saying it could be that a driver or hardware is incompatible or that I would have to disable security programs. I'd like to know if this is the case before I disable any security program just to be sure.

I don't know what to do, I've tried installing this update all weekend. What should I do?

My laptop won't install the latest update 20H2. 2e9a6d0f-2780-490f-83f5-2e43652c8655?upload=true.png My laptop won't install the latest update 20H2. a6cd8e6c-56e9-4ad6-8e0d-e89a39db3016?upload=true.png

:)

WindowsUser99, Mar 15, 2021

2. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Mar 15, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. My laptop won't install the latest update 20H2.

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

My laptop won't install the latest update 20H2.

1. My laptop won't install the latest update 20H2. - Similar Threads - laptop won't install

2. Won't Update Past 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Won't Update Past 20H2: I've been updated to 20H2 for some time now. Why aren't I being updated to whatever the current version is? If it's relevant, my processor is i5-4570. Some may suggest that I go to the update catalog and update from there I will need to be told the exact info how to do that,...
  3. Latest update won't install and compute will not boot

Latest update won't install and compute will not boot: I have had this happen every few months with an update install...I update and restart my PC but it won't restart, I get the blue screen of death and none of the options for booting into safe mode, uninstalling updates or restoring back to a previous version work. I have had...
  4. Win 10 update 20H2: won't install

Win 10 update 20H2: won't install: During install the update gets to around 91% complete then gives up. I would wait for it to keep trying but the laptop just sits there idle. I have run the update troubleshooter, it returned this: https://i.imgur.com/KH2TZkm.png I also tried stopping windows update in...
  5. Problem with installing the latest Windows update Version 20H2.

Problem with installing the latest Windows update Version 20H2.: Hi, I'm trying to install the latest update version 20H2 but I have a laptop with a dead battery and it is is running off the power cable. Every time I turn on my laptop or restart it, I get a message telling me the battery needs to be replaced black screen that says press to...
  6. Latest Features Update won't install

Latest Features Update won't install: I keep getting the following message when I try to instal the latest features update the first time I did it my whole laptop was dead and I had to reinstall windows losing all my files!!!! I think it is the 20H2 or something update. There were some problems installing...
  7. after installing the 20H2 update and then installing my nvidia latest drivers doesnt matter...

after installing the 20H2 update and then installing my nvidia latest drivers doesnt matter...: as in the title after i update the system to 20h2 the nvidia drivers crash it but works fine with on board graphics and amd cards?? Advice pls?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-installing-the-20h2-update-and-then/46ae5c4d-95df-486b-93e4-bc27d7d6946c
  8. Update 20H2 won't install

Update 20H2 won't install: I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1909 OS Build 18363.1082 on an HP Notebook 15 dw0052wm and for some reason any attempt to upgrade to version 20H2 forces the PC to power off instantly and power on again. I've tried upgrading via Windows Update, Windows 10 Upgrade...
  9. Update 20H2 won't install

Update 20H2 won't install: Hello! I noticed my pc needed to update, and clicked update and restart for whatever reason, update and shutdown wasn't an option, just sleep, shutdown, or update and restart. Part of the way through the update my computer blue screened and restarted. After this, it rolled...
  10. Latest Update Won't Install

Latest Update Won't Install: Whatever update it is - the one from June or July - "couldn't finish installing updates." This has been going on almost every day for too long. Microsoft support hasn't given me a solution to this issue. I've run the troubleshooter several times. Where is the manual...