Windows 10: My laptop won’t leave the troubleshooting loop, COMPLETELY fine 5 minutes ago until it...

Discus and support My laptop won’t leave the troubleshooting loop, COMPLETELY fine 5 minutes ago until it... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop HP Envy M7 Notebook PC recently restarted, and when I turned it back on it directs me to a keyboard selection screen, and then to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jonathon Hammer, Nov 30, 2023.

1. My laptop won’t leave the troubleshooting loop, COMPLETELY fine 5 minutes ago until it...

My laptop HP Envy M7 Notebook PC recently restarted, and when I turned it back on it directs me to a keyboard selection screen, and then to troubleshoot or turn off PC screen. I have seen and read through several different variations of this issue, tried quite a few things, and nothing has worked at all. I am hoping to avoid a restoration, I haven’t had any issues with this device since getting in, and honestly until recently its usage has been limited. Am I missing something? Do I need to update the software maybe? Did I delete something I shouldn’t have? My boot order appears to be correct

:)

Jonathon Hammer, Nov 30, 2023

2. Help! Laptop died minutes ago!

im not a laptop expert, but i would suggest thats a more serious damage...

Velvet Wafer, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Anak Win User
    my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

4. Dyan Rey Win User

My laptop won’t leave the troubleshooting loop, COMPLETELY fine 5 minutes ago until it...

Laptop went black and won;t reboot

Hi Andree,

Hardware and software conflict is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing black screen. Sometimes, it is also because of hardware failure. To get this issue fixed, we suggest that you
    boot into Safe Mode by following these steps:

• Turn off your computer 3 times while booting. Windows should automatically boot to the Recovery Environment after 3 unsuccessful attempts in a row.
    • Once you are within the Recovery Environment, select Troubleshoot, and then
      Advanced options, then Startup Settings, and
      Restart
      . When it restarts, you should see a number of options. Press 5 or F5 for
      Safe Mode with Networking.
    Once your computer is in Safe Mode, please follow the workaround provided on this
    link. Simply select the similar case that you're experiencing to show the troubleshooting steps.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

My laptop won’t leave the troubleshooting loop, COMPLETELY fine 5 minutes ago until it...

1. My laptop won’t leave the troubleshooting loop, COMPLETELY fine 5 minutes ago until it... - Similar Threads - laptop won’t leave

2. My laptop won’t leave the troubleshooting loop, COMPLETELY fine 5 minutes ago until it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won’t leave the troubleshooting loop, COMPLETELY fine 5 minutes ago until it...: My laptop HP Envy M7 Notebook PC recently restarted, and when I turned it back on it directs me to a keyboard selection screen, and then to troubleshoot or turn off PC screen. I have seen and read through several different variations of this issue, tried quite a few things,...
  3. My laptop won’t leave the troubleshooting loop, COMPLETELY fine 5 minutes ago until it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop won’t leave the troubleshooting loop, COMPLETELY fine 5 minutes ago until it...: My laptop HP Envy M7 Notebook PC recently restarted, and when I turned it back on it directs me to a keyboard selection screen, and then to troubleshoot or turn off PC screen. I have seen and read through several different variations of this issue, tried quite a few things,...
  4. Hi there, i upgraded my laptop to windows 11 and it was fine until 1 month ago. Right...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi there, i upgraded my laptop to windows 11 and it was fine until 1 month ago. Right...: Please solve this.problem as soon as possible because i am a student in university and because my computer won't even work anymore because of windows 11. If it is not 100% that it won't work why make it update? My computer updated it automatically....
  5. Hi there, i upgraded my laptop to windows 11 and it was fine until 1 month ago. Right...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi there, i upgraded my laptop to windows 11 and it was fine until 1 month ago. Right...: Please solve this.problem as soon as possible because i am a student in university and because my computer won't even work anymore because of windows 11. If it is not 100% that it won't work why make it update? My computer updated it automatically....
  6. My PC doesn't recognise an OS on I drive that was fine just minutes ago.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC doesn't recognise an OS on I drive that was fine just minutes ago.: So, I switched my 120GB SSD to a 1TB one, and reinstalled Windows on the 1TB drive. After that, I started booting from the new drive, and it was all fine. I made backups, etc, formatted the 120GB drive, and now I wanted to take the old one out of the system (so that it saves...
  7. my RIG WX1 wont connect to my pc and it was working fine 5 minutes ago

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my RIG WX1 wont connect to my pc and it was working fine 5 minutes ago: it stopped working when I plugged in a different headset but I unplugged the RIG before doing so and now the headset wont connect the console thing...
  8. Windows 10 stops when I leave it for 5 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stops when I leave it for 5 minutes: Hello My Windows 10 has got a problem after updating to 2004 version that there was not in 1809 . So this is my problem : When I leave my laptop for approximately 2 or 5 minutes , windows stops working , It is something like locking ; in this situation keyboard and touch...
  9. My submission of 5 minutes ago

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My submission of 5 minutes ago: My My submission of 5 minutes ago refers[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/my-submission-of-5-minutes-ago/742b40df-f93e-40ba-aab9-47dd288d9c77"
  10. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT After Leaving PC for 5-10 Minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT After Leaving PC for 5-10 Minutes: I've been getting this message for a while already. This happened not long after I moved (which was right at the end of last month), but not before then. I thought it was the Wi-Fi adapter driver, so I uninstalled its driver and downloaded a new one from the manufacturer's...