Windows 10: My laptop won't let me go on any apps

Discus and support My laptop won't let me go on any apps in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I put in the password to my laptop, it logged on and then as soon as it did, it said that it won't properly log on to my Microsoft account. Then I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Gabrielle Darby, Oct 19, 2019.

1. My laptop won't let me go on any apps

When I put in the password to my laptop, it logged on and then as soon as it did, it said that it won't properly log on to my Microsoft account. Then I tried to sign out, as it recommend, but when I logged back on, it said the same thing. That time I ignored it and tried to go on Netflix but for some reason, it didn't load. Microsoft store wasn't loading either. Me and my sister have thought it to be that she changed her password to her account, which lets me have roaming (I don't know what that is). In the end I decided to try to reset my laptop so everything would be fine, but there isn't enough storage space to do so, and without Microsoft store, it won't let me delete any apps and similar things. I also can't buy a USB thing without permission from my parents. The question is, can you help me find out what to do? The main goal I'm trying to get to is to reset my laptop completely

:)

Gabrielle Darby, Oct 19, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Xjoejoex Win User

My laptop won't let me go on any apps

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

My laptop won't let me go on any apps [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

My laptop won't let me go on any apps

1. My laptop won't let me go on any apps - Similar Threads - laptop won't let

2. My laptop won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't let me sign in: Hey so my laptop isn't letting me sign in. When the laptop turns on, the name under which its signed in in is shown. Right beneath is a button saying sign in using ur microsoft I try to press the button sign in, it wont let me. I was hoping someone could help me...
  3. My laptop won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won't let me sign in: Hey so my laptop isn't letting me sign in. When the laptop turns on, the name under which its signed in in is shown. Right beneath is a button saying sign in using ur microsoft I try to press the button sign in, it wont let me. I was hoping someone could help me...
  4. My laptop won't let me log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't let me log in: Power's on it everything and nothing will happen the login screen won't come up it's got a picture it's got power but it just won't nothing to let me log in I tried the suggestion they gave me before with the shift and then restart and nothing comes up I don't know what's...
  5. My laptop won't let me log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won't let me log in: Power's on it everything and nothing will happen the login screen won't come up it's got a picture it's got power but it just won't nothing to let me log in I tried the suggestion they gave me before with the shift and then restart and nothing comes up I don't know what's...
  6. Windows won't let me update system or open any apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't let me update system or open any apps: Hello. I recently got this problem where my windows won't update at all even when I manually click updates. Also, I open apps and I'm told it doesn't open with my version. I am currently running Windows 10 pro 20H2. I have tried doing things like changing the owner name of my...
  7. My laptop won't let me sign in

My laptop won't let me sign in: On thursday my laptop was working fine until I had to update windows 10, while it was updating, I had to do something on there first, so I restarted my laptop, logged in, and the OS said that my system was corrupted, now I can't sign in, every time I try to sign in, it denies...
  8. Windows won't let me sign into my laptop

Windows won't let me sign into my laptop: I have a Lenovo Legion Y520 laptop with Windows 10 operating system. Yesterday, after resuming my laptop from sleep mode, I tried logging on and got the message: "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device." I've tried just about...
  9. My laptop won't let me log in

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop won't let me log in: Every time I try to sign in, it says the password is wrong and that I should restart my laptop. Once I do, it finally works. McAfee Safe Connect always pops up once everything loads. Is this some sort of virus?...
  10. Laptop won't let me login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Laptop won't let me login: When I restarted my laptop and typed in my password, it said that the password was incorrect. But I know it was right. That time I couldn't connect the internet too. I need help logging in to my laptop. Please help me find a way to login. 35379