Windows 10: My laptop wont let me log in.

Discus and support My laptop wont let me log in. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So, I reset my laptop and now it wont let me log in. Any way you guys think I can log into it? It shows other user when I try to log in. I tried every... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CreamyWaffles55, Jul 16, 2019.

1. My laptop wont let me log in.

So, I reset my laptop and now it wont let me log in. Any way you guys think I can log into it? It shows other user when I try to log in. I tried every single password I have. Please help

:)

CreamyWaffles55, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Zeeba# Win User

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Jul 17, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 17, 2019
  4. My laptop wont let me log in.

laptop wont revert to win 7

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below question.

• Before you clean install Windows 10 was it activated?
    • As mentioned the laptop wont work on Battery, what issue are you facing in Windows?
    Please post us back with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

My laptop wont let me log in.

1. My laptop wont let me log in. - Similar Threads - laptop wont let

2. Why wont my computer let me log in?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why wont my computer let me log in?: Hi, so I have bin having this issue where everytime i try to log in or click anything my computer screen would just flash. Since it wont let me click on anything im currently stuck on the log in screen and eveytime i try to open the enter password tab it would just flash and...
  3. Why wont my computer let me log in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my computer let me log in?: Hi, so I have bin having this issue where everytime i try to log in or click anything my computer screen would just flash. Since it wont let me click on anything im currently stuck on the log in screen and eveytime i try to open the enter password tab it would just flash and...
  4. Why wont my computer let me log in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My laptop wont let me sign in!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop wont let me sign in!: I got a new laptop and I turned it off so it can charge. when I turn it back on it says sign in and everytime i click it does nothing! Im just stuck at the login screen and I restarted many time but it does nothing!...
  6. My computer wont let me log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer wont let me log in: HiI'm at my wits end. Been trying to fix my computer all day but nothing works.I got the blue screen saying a problem with memory and the computer will have to restart.It restarted and gets to the screen with the date and time but as soon as I click the mouse to log in, the...
  7. My computer wont let me log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer wont let me log in: HiI'm at my wits end. Been trying to fix my computer all day but nothing works.I got the blue screen saying a problem with memory and the computer will have to restart.It restarted and gets to the screen with the date and time but as soon as I click the mouse to log in, the...
  8. My computer wont let me log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. It wont let me log into xbox.com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It wont let me log into xbox.com: When I try to log in to Minecraft dungeons on my windows computer it says "Sorry something went wrong. Give it another try or try on xbox.com." so I tried again many times it didn't work so instead I went onto xbox.com and clicked the sign-in button but it redirected me to...
  10. It wont let me log in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It wont let me log in: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GamingNightFTW [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxrsbk/it_wont_let_me_log_in/