Windows 10: My laptop won't let me turn on my "location". Also it keeps saying "Managed by your...

Discus and support My laptop won't let me turn on my "location". Also it keeps saying "Managed by your... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; It won't let me do anything even though I am the administer. So what does it mean by "organization"? How can I fix this?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DeannaH1, Jul 8, 2019.

1. DeannaH1 Win User

My laptop won't let me turn on my "location". Also it keeps saying "Managed by your...

It won't let me do anything even though I am the administer. So what does it mean by "organization"? How can I fix this?

:)

DeannaH1, Jul 8, 2019

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Medyen Win User
    Windows defender is turned off and won`t turn back on

Windows defender on windows 10 enterprise won`t turn on. This happened shortly after i updated it; when I try to turn it on it says:

This app has been turned off and it isn't monitoring your computer.

And right underneath it, it says:

If you are using another app for malicious and unwanted software use Security and Maintenance to check that app`s status.

Need for a response ASAP, thanks My laptop won't let me turn on my "location".  Also it keeps saying "Managed by your... :)

Medyen, Jul 8, 2019
  4. My laptop won't let me turn on my "location". Also it keeps saying "Managed by your...

My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

My laptop won't let me turn on my "location". Also it keeps saying "Managed by your...

1. My laptop won't let me turn on my "location". Also it keeps saying "Managed by your... - Similar Threads - laptop won't let

2. My laptop won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't let me sign in: Hey so my laptop isn't letting me sign in. When the laptop turns on, the name under which its signed in in is shown. Right beneath is a button saying sign in using ur microsoft I try to press the button sign in, it wont let me. I was hoping someone could help me...
  3. My laptop won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won't let me sign in: Hey so my laptop isn't letting me sign in. When the laptop turns on, the name under which its signed in in is shown. Right beneath is a button saying sign in using ur microsoft I try to press the button sign in, it wont let me. I was hoping someone could help me...
  4. My laptop won't let me log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't let me log in: Power's on it everything and nothing will happen the login screen won't come up it's got a picture it's got power but it just won't nothing to let me log in I tried the suggestion they gave me before with the shift and then restart and nothing comes up I don't know what's...
  5. My laptop won't let me log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won't let me log in: Power's on it everything and nothing will happen the login screen won't come up it's got a picture it's got power but it just won't nothing to let me log in I tried the suggestion they gave me before with the shift and then restart and nothing comes up I don't know what's...
  6. WinDefend won't let me turn on as setting by saying "This setting is managed by my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WinDefend won't let me turn on as setting by saying "This setting is managed by my...: I can't turn on the option "Check apps and Files" in Reputation-based protection. It says "This setting is managed by my administrator". However there is only one user on my laptop and that's me and I'm the administrator. What do I do? I recently had a malware on my...
  7. My Bluetooth won't let me turn it on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Bluetooth won't let me turn it on: My Intel Wireless Bluetooth says there is a driver error and I have already searched for new ones and it says it is up to date. I have tried uninstalling and restarting and that didn't work. The device status says that it cannot start(code 10). I have no idea what to do now...
  8. My laptop won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop won't let me sign in: On thursday my laptop was working fine until I had to update windows 10, while it was updating, I had to do something on there first, so I restarted my laptop, logged in, and the OS said that my system was corrupted, now I can't sign in, every time I try to sign in, it denies...
  9. Windows won't let me sign into my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't let me sign into my laptop: I have a Lenovo Legion Y520 laptop with Windows 10 operating system. Yesterday, after resuming my laptop from sleep mode, I tried logging on and got the message: "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device." I've tried just about...
  10. My laptop won't let me log in

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop won't let me log in: Every time I try to sign in, it says the password is wrong and that I should restart my laptop. Once I do, it finally works. McAfee Safe Connect always pops up once everything loads. Is this some sort of virus?...