Windows 10: My laptop won't let me turn on my "location". Also it keeps saying "Managed by your...

Discus and support My laptop won't let me turn on my "location". Also it keeps saying "Managed by your... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; It won't let me do anything even though I am the administer. So what does it mean by "organization"? How can I fix this?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DeannaH1, Jul 8, 2019.

1. DeannaH1 Win User

My laptop won't let me turn on my "location". Also it keeps saying "Managed by your...

It won't let me do anything even though I am the administer. So what does it mean by "organization"? How can I fix this?

:)

DeannaH1, Jul 8, 2019

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Medyen Win User
    Windows defender is turned off and won`t turn back on

Windows defender on windows 10 enterprise won`t turn on. This happened shortly after i updated it; when I try to turn it on it says:

This app has been turned off and it isn't monitoring your computer.

And right underneath it, it says:

If you are using another app for malicious and unwanted software use Security and Maintenance to check that app`s status.

Need for a response ASAP, thanks My laptop won't let me turn on my "location".  Also it keeps saying "Managed by your... :)

Medyen, Jul 8, 2019
  4. My laptop won't let me turn on my "location". Also it keeps saying "Managed by your...

My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

My laptop won't let me turn on my "location". Also it keeps saying "Managed by your...

1. My laptop won't let me turn on my "location". Also it keeps saying "Managed by your... - Similar Threads - laptop won't let

2. My laptop wont let me log in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop wont let me log in.: So, I reset my laptop and now it wont let me log in. Any way you guys think I can log into it? It shows other user when I try to log in. I tried every single password I have. Please help...
  3. my laptop won't open the settings and the windows start also won't start please help me my...

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop won't open the settings and the windows start also won't start please help me my...: my laptop won't open the settings and the windows start also won't start please help me my dad's going to kill me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-open-the-settings-and-the-windows/0b531ae3-a7b0-4aae-9518-e92661c3c361
  4. My laptop keeps crashing on me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop keeps crashing on me: Just today I've had two crashes with my laptop and I don't know what is causing it. I've updated everything I need to and make sure everything is up to date. I don't know what to do at this point. dmp files First https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApP81fkWAWAJhhWL06bPuckPHMfA Second...
  5. Windows won't let me sign into my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't let me sign into my laptop: I have a Lenovo Legion Y520 laptop with Windows 10 operating system. Yesterday, after resuming my laptop from sleep mode, I tried logging on and got the message: "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device." I've tried just about...
  6. My laptop won’t let me sign in!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop won’t let me sign in!: I have a microsoft laptop that I dont use much anymore. Recently I attempted to sign in with the password I have always used and it wont sign in. I went to the link provided to change the password and I did change it successfully. The computer still will not sign in. At this...
  7. Windows won't let me reset AND keep my files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't let me reset AND keep my files: So a few days back, my laptop asked for a restart after an upgrade and since then, it was displaying the error 0xc0000225. I managed to create an installation usb to repair my computer. Everything was going fine until it got stuck while resetting. When I try to boot again,...
  8. it keeps saying to turn on windows defender on my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    it keeps saying to turn on windows defender on my laptop: it keeps saying to turn on windows defender on my laptop. When I go to settings it says its already on. just wondering what to do? Thanks...
  9. My laptop won't let me log in

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop won't let me log in: Every time I try to sign in, it says the password is wrong and that I should restart my laptop. Once I do, it finally works. McAfee Safe Connect always pops up once everything loads. Is this some sort of virus?...
  10. Laptop won't let me login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Laptop won't let me login: When I restarted my laptop and typed in my password, it said that the password was incorrect. But I know it was right. That time I couldn't connect the internet too. I need help logging in to my laptop. Please help me find a way to login. 35379