Windows 10: My laptop wont load Windows 10 ....i had it until i had to do a samsung restore. it...

Discus and support My laptop wont load Windows 10 ....i had it until i had to do a samsung restore. it... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop wont load Windows 10 ....i had it until i had to do a samsung restore. it restored to previous version of windows 7 premium... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by john 6661, Jun 16, 2024.

1. john 6661 Win User

My laptop wont load Windows 10 ....i had it until i had to do a samsung restore. it...

My laptop wont load Windows 10 ....i had it until i had to do a samsung restore. it restored to previous version of windows 7 premium

:)

john 6661, Jun 16, 2024

2. my windows 8 phone (Samsung Ativ S) wont connect to my laptop (windows 7)

my windows 8 phone (Samsung Ativ S) wont connect to my laptop (windows 7). Any suggestions?

John

John McLaughlin(2), Jun 16, 2024
  3. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Jun 16, 2024
  4. XLWatts Win User

My laptop wont load Windows 10 ....i had it until i had to do a samsung restore. it...

desktop wont load

i downloaded windows 10 for my Toshiba satellite laptop and the desktop wont load and keeps reseting itself. it even erased my system restore file.

XLWatts, Jun 16, 2024
Thema:

1. My laptop wont load Windows 10 ....i had it until i had to do a samsung restore. it... - Similar Threads - laptop wont load

2. My laptop wont load Windows 10 ....i had it until i had to do a samsung restore. it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop wont load Windows 10 ....i had it until i had to do a samsung restore. it...: My laptop wont load Windows 10 ....i had it until i had to do a samsung restore. it restored to previous version of windows 7 premium https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-load-windows-10-i-had-it-until-i/7e7e92aa-f4a7-4204-93c1-64c76bab6fef
  3. My laptop wont load Windows 10 ....i had it until i had to do a samsung restore. it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop wont load Windows 10 ....i had it until i had to do a samsung restore. it...: My laptop wont load Windows 10 ....i had it until i had to do a samsung restore. it restored to previous version of windows 7 premium https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-load-windows-10-i-had-it-until-i/7e7e92aa-f4a7-4204-93c1-64c76bab6fef
  4. I had a BSOD screen and I had to reset my laptop without troubleshooting what should I do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a BSOD screen and I had to reset my laptop without troubleshooting what should I do...: Pleas help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-a-bsod-screen-and-i-had-to-reset-my-laptop/ab35ba32-893f-44a3-9f9a-601b32a3d466
  5. I had a BSOD screen and I had to reset my laptop without troubleshooting what should I do...

I had a BSOD screen and I had to reset my laptop without troubleshooting what should I do...: Pleas help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-a-bsod-screen-and-i-had-to-reset-my-laptop/ab35ba32-893f-44a3-9f9a-601b32a3d466
  6. had windows 7 on my laptop upgraded to windows 10 for free i had to totaly reset my laptop...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    had windows 7 on my laptop upgraded to windows 10 for free i had to totaly reset my laptop...: upgraded my laptop from windows7 to 10 when the offer was on but had to reset my laptop back to factory settings how can i get windows 10 back without buying a product key to activate windows 10...
  7. had windows 7 on my laptop upgraded to windows 10 for free i had to totaly reset my laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    had windows 7 on my laptop upgraded to windows 10 for free i had to totaly reset my laptop...: upgraded my laptop from windows7 to 10 when the offer was on but had to reset my laptop back to factory settings how can i get windows 10 back without buying a product key to activate windows 10...
  8. had windows 7 on my laptop upgraded to windows 10 for free i had to totaly reset my laptop...

9. My Laptop is not showing the Bluetooth, and I had it until last week, now the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Laptop is not showing the Bluetooth, and I had it until last week, now the...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/qsz5zmnxg1f51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=88fa224a4c1badcd4b4b51a205e22067dad1688b submitted by /u/SupremePochako [link] [comments]...
  10. I had a solid state drive put into my laptop and windows 10 reinstalled. My laptop wont...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I had a solid state drive put into my laptop and windows 10 reinstalled. My laptop wont...: i have tried everything. Downloading printer drivers, troubleshooting, running hp doctor, removing and reinstalling printer, etc. Nothing works. Cannot print test page or any page from computer. Printer says one in cue and then goes idle. Happened on all 3 printers...