Windows 10: my laptop won't open the settings and the windows start also won't start please help me my...

Discus and support my laptop won't open the settings and the windows start also won't start please help me my... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my laptop won't open the settings and the windows start also won't start please help me my dad's going to kill me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AquilaAmansec, May 31, 2019.

1. my laptop won't open the settings and the windows start also won't start please help me my...

my laptop won't open the settings and the windows start also won't start please help me my dad's going to kill me

:)

AquilaAmansec, May 31, 2019

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, May 31, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. tabuf Win User

my laptop won't open the settings and the windows start also won't start please help me my...

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, May 31, 2019
Thema:

my laptop won't open the settings and the windows start also won't start please help me my...

1. my laptop won't open the settings and the windows start also won't start please help me my... - Similar Threads - laptop won't open

2. My laptop won't start.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop won't start.: So I was updating my laptop, it was the preview update along with an optional driver update.At 30% completion it shut it self down.I have tried four times to start it but only a few seconds later it would just doe again. Please help me....
  3. My laptop won't start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't start.: So I was updating my laptop, it was the preview update along with an optional driver update.At 30% completion it shut it self down.I have tried four times to start it but only a few seconds later it would just doe again. Please help me....
  4. My laptop won't start.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My laptop won't start with power button..... please help me

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop won't start with power button..... please help me: My laptop won't start with power button..... please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-start-with-power-button-please-help/45164bb6-a742-4e9e-93b1-b1940b399427
  6. My laptop won't start with power button..... please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't start with power button..... please help me: My laptop won't start with power button..... please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-start-with-power-button-please-help/45164bb6-a742-4e9e-93b1-b1940b399427
  7. My laptop won't start with power button..... please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My laptop won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop won't start: Hello there I have a problem with my laptop that is preventing it from starting into Windows. I was playing and out of nowhere a blue screen appeared. At first, I was waiting for Windows to restart automatically, but I got impatient and held the power button to turn it off...
  9. My laptop won't open setting or the start key on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop won't open setting or the start key on Windows 10: I've had this laptop for almost 3 years, it is an msi GL63 8RC. Recently I left for the weekend, but when I came back home I booted it up like normal and I couldn't open up notifications. I went to the start key to open settings but it wouldn't work either and when I looked...
  10. My start and settings won't open, I need help

in Windows 10 Customization
    My start and settings won't open, I need help: I opened my pc and the start menu won't open and the setting won't open. I need help ASAP, live hcat takes so long https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-start-and-settings-wont-open-i-need-help/fb963ae6-aa30-4ed8-8d09-43e7822dfb6c