Windows 10: my laptop won't recognize a third monitor

Discus and support my laptop won't recognize a third monitor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; it shows 2/3 then 4, then underneath is 1.How do i get it to show all three external monitors?Something is wrong with this laptop, though i've updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HarryNewton4, Jul 20, 2021.

1. my laptop won't recognize a third monitor

it shows 2/3 then 4, then underneath is 1.How do i get it to show all three external monitors?Something is wrong with this laptop, though i've updated all the drivers.What do I do now?

:)

HarryNewton4, Jul 20, 2021

2. Laptop suddenly stopped recognizing the external monitor

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the laptop is unable to recognize only the external monitor or other external devices also.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 20, 2021
  3. windows 10 home x64 won´t recognize my second xeon

I have a dual xeon computer (xeon e5620). I upgraded this week to Windows 10 home and now my pc won´t recognize my second processor. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Vitor RF Rodrigues, Jul 20, 2021
  4. tops Win User

my laptop won't recognize a third monitor

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

my laptop won't recognize a third monitor

1. my laptop won't recognize a third monitor - Similar Threads - laptop won't recognize

2. Added third monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Added third monitor: I just add a third monitor to my setup. I cannot adjust the resolution on this one to match the other two. They are 1920 - 1080. Thus one will not adjust to more than 720x576 I saw previous threads on this subject but they were very old nothing I tried from those worked....
  3. My computer won't recognize mutiple monitors

My computer won't recognize mutiple monitors: Hi everyone,I recently built a new computer. I'm writing this post from it. Everything works like a dream, except I can't seem to get Windows 10 Professional to recognize multiple monitors. I think I have confirmed none of my hardware components are a bottleneck such that the...
  4. Third Monitor

Third Monitor: I have Windows 10 version 2004 OS build 19041.804. Would it be possible to connect a third monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/third-monitor/91c997fa-cc88-4771-a29d-274116f1d72b
  5. Third monitor won't go above 1024x768

Third monitor won't go above 1024x768: I have a laptop running Windows 10 build 10.0.17763.1637. Video is an onboard Intel UHD 620 video card. I'm running the driver version 26.20.100.8142 My dock has 3 video ports, and I'd like to use all of them. My old configuration was Video 1- HDMI- 1920x1280 Video 2-...
  6. Computer won't recognize a second monitor

Computer won't recognize a second monitor: So I got a new computer. SN is 2Mo0094G27 in case you want to look at specs. When I connected both of my monitors to it, only one of them worked. HP w1907 and a Huion Gt-190 drawing monitor *Note*- I did add a graphics card to help support the two monitors, but I have...
  7. Third Monitor issue

Third Monitor issue: I just added a third 35" monitor to my computer. I am running a GFORCE RTX 2070 Super Card. The third monitor after about 10 Minutes goes Orange Tinted. It is not the night light setting. It is like a deep orange. I have checked my GPU performance and it is not even hitting...
  8. Third Monitor on my laptop

Third Monitor on my laptop: I have a Lenovo ideapad laptop(windows 10) and up to the last windows update I have been able to run a third monitor(including laptop monitor) with my computer. Once the new windows update happened my third monitor is no longer working. I made sure the monitors work but for...
  9. Surface Dock won't recognize monitors

Surface Dock won't recognize monitors: I just did the latest update and now my surface dock (used with a surface pro 4 - 16 RAM - 512 SSD) won't recognize the attached monitors... I can see one monitor at a time if I attach it directly to the surface pro, but I NEED both monitors for my work.. What happened? I...
  10. Laptop Won't Recognize Second Monitor

Laptop Won't Recognize Second Monitor: Have a Razer Blade Stealth laptop and trying to hook up an external monitor to it. Right now it won't detect the Viewsonic VG2228wm-LED monitor that I have tried to hook up. I have tried downloading the drivers from Viewsonic and that didn't do anything. Also updated the...