Windows 10: my laptop wont recognize its own speakers

Discus and support my laptop wont recognize its own speakers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ok so back in 2018 I was having trouble factory resetting my ASUS transformer laptop due to windows updates taking all the memory and that cause the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanielRoberts1, Feb 14, 2021.

1. my laptop wont recognize its own speakers

ok so back in 2018 I was having trouble factory resetting my ASUS transformer laptop due to windows updates taking all the memory and that cause the laptop to not factory reset so I used the microsoft remote help and the person on the other end tried deleting system files and a bunch of other things in the end he messed the laptop up even worse then it was, after he was done and I restarted my laptop I had no Wi-Fi no Bluetooth no sound no mouse no nothing. I was able to fix everything up to the sound part. when I run the sound trouble shoot I'm getting. "Both the Windows Audio and the Windows Audio End Point Builder services must be running for audio to work correctly. At least one of these services isn't running'. "This file contains the details stored in the registry for all installed audio devices. file name registry log.reg". iv searched and searched online for fixes and tried all of them I tried device manager uninstall, reinstall, update, rollback, iv checked the endpoints both are on automatic both are running, iv tried everything that microsoft suggests to use and none of it is working. no my sound card isn't bad cause when I used advance restart and command prompt typed in diskpart

then list then list volume then I got the volume number the hard drive was associated with, then exit out of the diskpart, I then typed format C:/P: count count being the volume of the drive I said yes and yes to what it asked and I completely wiped my hard drive of its os, after that was done I had used the bois menu to install windows 10 from recovery disc after it was installed I still had my cd rom connected with the recovery disk in it still whiles I was setting the laptop up and the sound worked perfectly but the moment I disconnected the cd rom the sound stopped working and now it works for 2 minutes not even after a restart. when I try to go into playback devices my internal speaker don't even show up and neither does my internal microphone and they aren't showing up in the regular settings. I'm running out of ideas on how to fix this problem and I need some help I would finally like to get my laptop working properly again.

Asus Model E205SA/TP200SA

windows 10 64bit

:)

DanielRoberts1, Feb 14, 2021
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Feb 14, 2021
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Feb 14, 2021
  4. my laptop wont recognize its own speakers

laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

my laptop wont recognize its own speakers

1. my laptop wont recognize its own speakers - Similar Threads - laptop wont recognize

2. Laptop recognizing its own monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop recognizing its own monitor: Hello, my laptop recently stopped recognizing its own screen as a monitor. The only way to use it is to plug it into a secondary external monitor via an hdmi cord. I checked an ensured that the drivers were up to date and tried booting it in safe mode to no avail. So, I'm...
  3. Laptop recognizing its own monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop recognizing its own monitor: Hello, my laptop recently stopped recognizing its own screen as a monitor. The only way to use it is to plug it into a secondary external monitor via an hdmi cord. I checked an ensured that the drivers were up to date and tried booting it in safe mode to no avail. So, I'm...
  4. My laptop doesnt recognize its own speakers, how can i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesnt recognize its own speakers, how can i fix this?: I made a complete windows reset with data deletion and when the laptop booted back up the audio wasnt working.These are my current sound drivers:I tried installing intel high definition driver from the official hp drivers and software but it gives this error:I also tried...
  5. My laptop doesnt recognize its own speakers, how can i fix this?

My laptop doesnt recognize its own speakers, how can i fix this?: I made a complete windows reset with data deletion and when the laptop booted back up the audio wasnt working.These are my current sound drivers:I tried installing intel high definition driver from the official hp drivers and software but it gives this error:I also tried...
  6. My laptop isn't recognizing its own speakers barring the ones in the weird controllers...

My laptop isn't recognizing its own speakers barring the ones in the weird controllers...: So there I was, attempting to fix an issue with my audio not working. I decided, as it had worked several times before, to restart my computer.My first mistake.After doing that, my speaker icon on the taskbar merely has a red X in front of it, and when I go to my sound...
  7. My laptop isn't recognizing its own speakers barring the ones in the weird controllers...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop isn't recognizing its own speakers barring the ones in the weird controllers...: So there I was, attempting to fix an issue with my audio not working. I decided, as it had worked several times before, to restart my computer.My first mistake.After doing that, my speaker icon on the taskbar merely has a red X in front of it, and when I go to my sound...
  8. My laptop isn't recognizing its own speakers barring the ones in the weird controllers...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. my computer doesn't seem to recognize its own speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer doesn't seem to recognize its own speakers: last week I updated windows and since then the speakers on my computer haven't worked.I think the problem is that my computer doesn't recognize its speakers because they don't appear in any "output devices" list....
  10. my computer doesn't seem to recognize its own speakers

my computer doesn't seem to recognize its own speakers: last week I updated windows and since then the speakers on my computer haven't worked.I think the problem is that my computer doesn't recognize its speakers because they don't appear in any "output devices" list....