Windows 10: My laptop won’t reload win10 after system restore. I can get to Advanced settings but but...

Discus and support My laptop won’t reload win10 after system restore. I can get to Advanced settings but but... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop won’t boot up after system restore win10I can get up to Advanced settingsI’ve tried everything to get it to work for some reason there isn’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by M ASHLEY, May 26, 2023.

1. M ASHLEY Win User

My laptop won’t reload win10 after system restore. I can get to Advanced settings but but...

My laptop won’t boot up after system restore win10I can get up to Advanced settingsI’ve tried everything to get it to work for some reason there isn’t any restore point anymore It won’t recognise my password either.even though I use it for other accounts Sorry i don’t have a disc either.

:)

M ASHLEY, May 26, 2023

2. System restore in Win10

I ran into a situation where I think system restore may solve the problem. This desktop system originally came with WIN7 and it was automatically updated to WIN10 quite a while ago. I have used system restore in previous versions of Windows but this is the
    first time using WIN10 restore.

When i go into system restore the screen lists a restore point with the date i would like to use for C: drive. Then it also lists a Recovery drive with the status of The drive is not in the selected restore point.

Above that box is a Warning Icon stating you must always restore the drive that contains Windows. Restoring other drives is optional.

Is there anything to worry about here? I haven't seen the warning message in other system restores in the past.

Thanks

Ron

dresdenron, May 26, 2023
  3. windows 10 pro advance system settings

Let's try to open Advanced system settings using a different method. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows logo+R on your keyboard.
    • Type sysdm.cpl on the Run dialog box and press
      Enter.
    • On the System Properties, select the Advanced tab.

Let us know how it goes.

Radney Dri, May 26, 2023
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

My laptop won’t reload win10 after system restore. I can get to Advanced settings but but...

Laptop went black and won;t reboot

Hi Andree,

Hardware and software conflict is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing black screen. Sometimes, it is also because of hardware failure. To get this issue fixed, we suggest that you
    boot into Safe Mode by following these steps:

• Turn off your computer 3 times while booting. Windows should automatically boot to the Recovery Environment after 3 unsuccessful attempts in a row.
    • Once you are within the Recovery Environment, select Troubleshoot, and then
      Advanced options, then Startup Settings, and
      Restart
      . When it restarts, you should see a number of options. Press 5 or F5 for
      Safe Mode with Networking.
    Once your computer is in Safe Mode, please follow the workaround provided on this
    link. Simply select the similar case that you're experiencing to show the troubleshooting steps.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, May 26, 2023
Thema:

1. My laptop won’t reload win10 after system restore. I can get to Advanced settings but but... - Similar Threads - laptop won’t reload

2. My laptop won’t reload win10 after system restore. I can get to Advanced settings but but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won’t reload win10 after system restore. I can get to Advanced settings but but...: My laptop won’t boot up after system restore win10I can get up to Advanced settingsI’ve tried everything to get it to work for some reason there isn’t any restore point anymore It won’t recognise my password either.even though I use it for other accounts Sorry i don’t have a...
  3. My laptop won’t reload win10 after system restore. I can get to Advanced settings but but...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop won’t reload win10 after system restore. I can get to Advanced settings but but...: My laptop won’t boot up after system restore win10I can get up to Advanced settingsI’ve tried everything to get it to work for some reason there isn’t any restore point anymore It won’t recognise my password either.even though I use it for other accounts Sorry i don’t have a...
  4. Windows 10 won’t boot after System Restore

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 won’t boot after System Restore: System Restore is a feature that allows you to take Windows 10 to a state where everything was working fine. But then it may so happen that when you try tried restoring, the computer just does not reboot! The system may initiate an Automatic Repair, but it keeps booting back...
  5. Advanced system sound settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advanced system sound settings: Are there any ways to configure the Open/Close Program Sound further, into foreground/background programs only/both? I would like the sound to be played whenever I run/close a Program, but not every time a Background Process starts/ends. It causes nuisance more annoying than...
  6. After system restore fail, my laptop is stuck at repair settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After system restore fail, my laptop is stuck at repair settings: Hello! My laptop just got stuck on the troubleshoot or restore settings. I also forgot my password and when i click on forgot my password it my laptop restarts and it just becomes a loop. Pls help...
  7. Blue screen on my Lenovo Y50 - can not reload Win10

Blue screen on my Lenovo Y50 - can not reload Win10: Hi MS, I have a Lenovo Y50 that originally came with Windows8. Over time, it automatically updated to Win10 and with it came the blue screen of death. I've tried rolling back to a different version. It goes thru the process and then reboots and says nothing was changed....
  8. how can I get an ungettable system restore ?

how can I get an ungettable system restore ?: how can I get an ungettable system restore on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-an-ungettable-system-restore/2ec47648-655d-4cd4-9a34-d3567e660bf9
  9. System restore in Win10

System restore in Win10: I ran into a situation where I think system restore may solve the problem. This desktop system originally came with WIN7 and it was automatically updated to WIN10 quite a while ago. I have used system restore in previous versions of Windows but this is the first time using...
  10. Advanced system restore and restore file locations

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Advanced system restore and restore file locations: I'm using windows 10 pro and am trying to get restore locations moved from and old drive to a new drive. I'm trying to figure out what folders and files I need to move and where to move them so I can have the restore points show when I open system recovery. Creating a system...