Windows 10: My laptop won’t restart and nothing seems to work

Discus and support My laptop won’t restart and nothing seems to work in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello! i have a problem with my laptop. I got a notification that my laptop needed to be restarted so i selected the restart option. My laptop is now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Margotdelhaye, Oct 18, 2020.

1. My laptop won’t restart and nothing seems to work

Hello!

i have a problem with my laptop. I got a notification that my laptop needed to be restarted so i selected the restart option. My laptop is now restarting for over 2 hours and the restaring screen is still loading.
    I’ve tried a lot of thing i saw on the internet but nothing seems to work. I can’t remove the battery, when i long press the power button and try to turn on the power, the asus logo appears and the restarting screen displays shortly after that. I cant open the repair mode or windows doesn’t shows me anything else that this screen.
    i tried all F-key options that might have a solution but i don’t think any of the F-keys work.
    i also tried shuting down my laptop by pressing specific keys and holding down the power button. But nothing works.

please, someone help me. I’m getting really nervous...

:)

Margotdelhaye, Oct 18, 2020

2. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Oct 18, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. My laptop won’t restart and nothing seems to work

google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

My laptop won’t restart and nothing seems to work

1. My laptop won’t restart and nothing seems to work - Similar Threads - laptop won’t restart

2. My PC Keeps BlueScreening and nothing seems to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC Keeps BlueScreening and nothing seems to work: Most of the time when my pc blue screens, the stop code is “memory management” and it changes from time to time, this has happened before. and when I would try to run an sfc /scannow it would blue screen at around 20%, I went into task manager and ended a bunch of tasks, ran...
  3. My PC Keeps BlueScreening and nothing seems to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC Keeps BlueScreening and nothing seems to work: Most of the time when my pc blue screens, the stop code is “memory management” and it changes from time to time, this has happened before. and when I would try to run an sfc /scannow it would blue screen at around 20%, I went into task manager and ended a bunch of tasks, ran...
  4. My PC Keeps BlueScreening and nothing seems to work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why won’t my laptop restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why won’t my laptop restart: Why won’t my laptop restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-laptop-restart/55693595-6a96-44d6-bf2a-83a603600b9f
  6. Why won’t my laptop restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t my laptop restart: Why won’t my laptop restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-laptop-restart/55693595-6a96-44d6-bf2a-83a603600b9f
  7. Why won’t my laptop restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Laptop won’t restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop won’t restart: When I try to restart my laptop I get an Inaccessible Boot Device error. I have done all the built in troubleshooting options including resetting -except I dont have any recovery media. Nothing is working. Noticed that an auto update happened this morning PID 1984 just...
  9. My Laptop won’t work!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop won’t work!: Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop that runs a windows 10 system. For the last two weeks it has been lagging. So I decided to reset it with choosing the option of deleting all of my files. The resetting process had only reached 5% and it stayed like this for two and a half...
  10. Nothing seems to be working AT ALL

in Windows 10 Support
    Nothing seems to be working AT ALL: So I recently upgraded my laptop and desktop to Windows 10, had absolutley no issues with my laptop, however last night 08/06/15 I upgraded my desktop as well (both were running windows 8 and had no issues with either). When windows loads up the wallpaper is just a black...