Windows 10: My laptop won't send a PDF or Word document by email

Discus and support My laptop won't send a PDF or Word document by email in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot get PDF or Word files saved in my documents or desktop to email anywhere.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MichaelNewkirk1, Apr 25, 2020.

1. My laptop won't send a PDF or Word document by email

I cannot get PDF or Word files saved in my documents or desktop to email anywhere.

:)

MichaelNewkirk1, Apr 25, 2020

2. I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Apr 25, 2020
  3. Anna Bon Win User
    PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Apr 25, 2020
  4. My laptop won't send a PDF or Word document by email

Printing Word Document

Created a word document and saved it in Rich Text Format (.rtf). Will not print. Office 2007 program pops up and "suggests" I subscribe to Office 365. Just need to print or email this document....tried to convert to PDF, but is blocking my efforts.

Any suggestions??

radmed osf, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

My laptop won't send a PDF or Word document by email

1. My laptop won't send a PDF or Word document by email - Similar Threads - laptop won't send

2. How do I send a word document via email as a pdf ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I send a word document via email as a pdf ?: When I try to send a pdf I get a message:Browser Picker doesn't support attachments. Cannot open specific doc on url. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-a-word-document-via-email-as-a-pdf/00e7a0f4-54c0-4ea9-96cc-34869632f696
  3. How do I send a word document via email as a pdf ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I send a word document via email as a pdf ?: When I try to send a pdf I get a message:Browser Picker doesn't support attachments. Cannot open specific doc on url. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-a-word-document-via-email-as-a-pdf/00e7a0f4-54c0-4ea9-96cc-34869632f696
  4. How do I send a word document via email as a pdf ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. PDF Document Attachment to Email

PDF Document Attachment to Email: When a save a document to my email the attachment does not have a PDF label on therefore the reciepent can't see the attachment. So when I save the document a second time it saves correctly. Please help* Moved from Community Center...
  6. Convert a PDF document to Word

Convert a PDF document to Word: I have windows 10. I tried to convert two documents from PDF to Word with the help of Smallpdf.com. The conversions actually took place but I cannot open the word documents because it says that I must use come converting software in my PC. Unfortunately that does not work...
  7. Saving a word document as PDF

in Windows 10 Customization
    Saving a word document as PDF: Hi, I have created a document in word, but would like to save it in PDF. When I click "save as", there is PDF option in the drop down. I have tried downloading a converter from Google, but it changes my settings when converting. Any suggestions on how to get it into my drop...
  8. how do i send a word document by email

how do i send a word document by email: how do I send a " word " document by email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-a-word-document-by-email/04aaede8-1e4d-4317-a80b-6153d895f8fa
  9. FREE AOL EMAIL RECENT PROBLEM WON'T SEND MY ATTACHMENT WORD DOCUMENT WITH TEXT & PHOTOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    FREE AOL EMAIL RECENT PROBLEM WON'T SEND MY ATTACHMENT WORD DOCUMENT WITH TEXT & PHOTOS: Have used AOL email for many years transferring resized photos onto word for ease of including text with the photos which have been resized smaller to ensure the document or files are below 25MB the max limit. Never had any problems previously. I have noticed that even...
  10. Emailing a pdf document

Emailing a pdf document: Hi, I am trying to email a document I have typed and saved as pdf but when I email and check the attached document it comes out different to what I have typed. Can you help please....