Windows 10: My laptop won't start up properly

Discus and support My laptop won't start up properly in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Whenever I power on my laptop I am given the option to either "Turn off your PC" or "Troubleshoot" and when I select troubleshoot none of the given... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Mark1965p, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Mark1965p Win User

My laptop won't start up properly

Whenever I power on my laptop I am given the option to either "Turn off your PC" or "Troubleshoot" and when I select troubleshoot none of the given options seem to fix the issue and my computer still won't properly startup. I've looked all across the internet and tried numerous "solutions" to fix this problem but nothing seems to work and I am stuck in a loop of trying proposed solutions in command prompt and also trying to use the "Startup Repair" option but nothing seems to work. pls help

:)

Mark1965p, Jan 17, 2020

2. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jan 17, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. My laptop won't start up properly - Similar Threads - laptop won't start

2. My computer won't start properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't start properly: When i try to log in my pc gets blue screen and i get into safe mode fixing startup fails reinstaling windows from Cloud fails and when i try to go to restore point it fails too...
  3. My computer won't start properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won't start properly: When i try to log in my pc gets blue screen and i get into safe mode fixing startup fails reinstaling windows from Cloud fails and when i try to go to restore point it fails too...
  4. My computer won't start properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop not starting up properly or at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not starting up properly or at all: My laptop suddenly shut down and when I've been trying to reboot it it keeps saying it did not restart properly and trying to diagnose itself but it won't fix. I need it fixed asap due to a project I've been working on....
  6. Laptop not starting up properly or at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop not starting up properly or at all: My laptop suddenly shut down and when I've been trying to reboot it it keeps saying it did not restart properly and trying to diagnose itself but it won't fix. I need it fixed asap due to a project I've been working on....
  7. My laptop won't start properly Error code: d0000452

My laptop won't start properly Error code: d0000452: Greetings! My laptop HP Laptop Model: 15t-dy100 won't start properly, error code d0000452. I already tried startup repair and it didn't work. Also, restarted it in safe mode and used command prompt chkdsk, none of them helped me fix the problem. Is there anything else I can...
  8. Laptop not starting up properly

Laptop not starting up properly: Hi, this is Merwyn Joseph Alexander. I have just encountered an issue on my Dell Inspiron 15-3567. I am sending a screen shot please look into it[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-not-starting-up-properly/e43c0519-837d-452e-af89-ec2bbd62ffc9
  9. Laptop won't boot up properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop won't boot up properly: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dave_dinkum598 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fofjz2/laptop_wont_boot_up_properly/
  10. HP laptop won't start up?

in Windows 10 Support
    HP laptop won't start up?: Hi, I have a problem with my laptop: With the power on the power light is on. When I press the start button the light goes off immediately and the screen does not start. Any ideas please? (it's a Pavilion 14-AL106NA) Many thanks. 143306