Windows 10: My laptop won’t turn on after dis assembly

Discus and support My laptop won’t turn on after dis assembly in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have a Toshiba satellite p55 A5312 that I recently took apart to clean the fan I put it back together and now it’s not turning on.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Brownie_bites20, Apr 23, 2023.

1. My laptop won’t turn on after dis assembly

I have a Toshiba satellite p55 A5312 that I recently took apart to clean the fan I put it back together and now it’s not turning on.

:)

Brownie_bites20, Apr 23, 2023

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Apr 23, 2023
  3. My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Apr 23, 2023
  4. My laptop won’t turn on after dis assembly

cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Apr 23, 2023
Thema:

My laptop won’t turn on after dis assembly

1. My laptop won’t turn on after dis assembly - Similar Threads - laptop won’t turn

2. My Laptop won’t turn on after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop won’t turn on after factory reset: I’ve tried charging it because it’s all I can really do and nothing is working. How can I get it it to turn on again? Btw it’s an HP Laptop and its Model 14-dq2078wm...
  3. My Laptop won’t turn on after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop won’t turn on after factory reset: I’ve tried charging it because it’s all I can really do and nothing is working. How can I get it it to turn on again? Btw it’s an HP Laptop and its Model 14-dq2078wm...
  4. My laptop won’t turn on after dis assembly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won’t turn on after dis assembly: I have a Toshiba satellite p55 A5312 that I recently took apart to clean the fan I put it back together and now it’s not turning on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-turn-on-after-dis-assembly/1a4ac6c2-a4a8-4fc3-8b18-7ac9b14d6a71
  5. My laptop won’t turn on after dis assembly

My laptop won’t turn on after dis assembly: I have a Toshiba satellite p55 A5312 that I recently took apart to clean the fan I put it back together and now it’s not turning on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-turn-on-after-dis-assembly/1a4ac6c2-a4a8-4fc3-8b18-7ac9b14d6a71
  6. Why won’t my laptop turn on?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why won’t my laptop turn on?: The laptop shows the windows logo for a little and then just goes black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-wont-my-laptop-turn-on/6458abb6-4b63-4716-95c0-ceb9955df37e
  7. my laptop won’t turn on at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop won’t turn on at all: My laptop won’t start or light up when I plug it in. I dropped it like an inch off the ground and the charging light went off. There is nothing rattling around in it and I opened the back to check everything looked fine. I’ve tried the unplug battery and hold the power button...
  8. my laptop won’t turn on at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop won’t turn on at all: My laptop won’t start or light up when I plug it in. I dropped it like an inch off the ground and the charging light went off. There is nothing rattling around in it and I opened the back to check everything looked fine. I’ve tried the unplug battery and hold the power button...
  9. my laptop won’t turn on at all

10. Laptop won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop won’t turn on: After Windows update I have MS Office 365 Lenovo Yoga laptop, I uploaded MS office app to my ipad and iphone. After changing pass for MS 365, I cannot even log on ti mg laptop. It opens with a logo and a black background/followed by: Username and enter passcode black...