Windows 10: My laptop wont turn on after I recovered it from a previous date

Discus and support My laptop wont turn on after I recovered it from a previous date in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just made my laptop go to a previous date by recovering it because whenever i loaded up a game it would break my laptop, and when i updated drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CHRISTOPHERREYNOLDS6, Jan 10, 2021.

1. My laptop wont turn on after I recovered it from a previous date

I just made my laptop go to a previous date by recovering it because whenever i loaded up a game it would break my laptop, and when i updated drivers it did the same thing and wouldnt load up thr laptop properly. So i did this and now it wont even turn on.

:)

CHRISTOPHERREYNOLDS6, Jan 10, 2021
  2. Zeeba# Win User

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Jan 10, 2021
  3. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Jan 10, 2021
  4. My laptop wont turn on after I recovered it from a previous date

toshiba laptop wont turn on

for some reason my toshiba laptop wont turn on , i opened it , pressed the power button but nothing happened. The power light is on , have a new battery but it just doesn't want to power up.

Any suggestions ?

ronduncan1, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

My laptop wont turn on after I recovered it from a previous date

1. My laptop wont turn on after I recovered it from a previous date - Similar Threads - laptop wont turn

2. my laptop wont turn off after I reset it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop wont turn off after I reset it: I recently performed a hard reset on my laptop. Since it took a while, I decided to go to sleep in the meantime. I wasn't sure if something had happened, but when I turned it on, it displayed the company logo, followed by the Windows logo with a loading icon at the bottom....
  3. My laptop wont turn on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop wont turn on: So I went to restart my laptop then I accidentally pressed the power button so it turned off but now it wont turn back on how do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-turn-on/557f9e76-fa68-4bc1-9ab8-e84f9a098b03
  4. My laptop wont turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop wont turn on: So I went to restart my laptop then I accidentally pressed the power button so it turned off but now it wont turn back on how do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-turn-on/557f9e76-fa68-4bc1-9ab8-e84f9a098b03
  5. My laptop wont turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My laptop wont turn on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop wont turn on.: Hello, I just want to ask a question.My laptop has been not used for a 2 days, and when i charge it, the battery shows as red battery icon which the laptop is low battery. After waiting for 2 hours of charging, my laptop wont turn on when i press power button. I tried to...
  7. My laptop wont turn on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop wont turn on.: Hello, I just want to ask a question.My laptop has been not used for a 2 days, and when i charge it, the battery shows as red battery icon which the laptop is low battery. After waiting for 2 hours of charging, my laptop wont turn on when i press power button. I tried to...
  8. My laptop wont turn on.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Recovering a backup from a previous computer to a new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering a backup from a previous computer to a new laptop: I would like to recover a previous Windows 10 backup to a new computer after setting up exactly the same account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovering-a-backup-from-a-previous-computer-to-a/2b003b26-2f80-4e12-9e7e-4310e62c7f31
  10. my laptop wont turn on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop wont turn on: my laptop is the white hp 15-r23ne. it was working one hour ago. it was on battery and the battery was about to empty. i was busy somewhere else. i heard the laptop beep a few times and then it switched off now it wont switch on. when i press the power button the red light...