Windows 10: My laptop works fine but screen is faintly pink what do i do?

Discus and support My laptop works fine but screen is faintly pink what do i do? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; laptop is new and has been working perfectly fine till I open it up and find the screen pink it still works but the color of background is faintly pink... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Helpyall, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Helpyall Win User

My laptop works fine but screen is faintly pink what do i do?

laptop is new and has been working perfectly fine till I open it up and find the screen pink it still works but the color of background is faintly pink how can i fix this?

:)

Helpyall, Mar 31, 2023

2. Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Mar 31, 2023
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Mar 31, 2023
  4. My laptop works fine but screen is faintly pink what do i do?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

My laptop works fine but screen is faintly pink what do i do?

1. My laptop works fine but screen is faintly pink what do i do? - Similar Threads - laptop works fine

2. My laptop screen is flashing pink, is there anything I can do or do I have to get it fixed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen is flashing pink, is there anything I can do or do I have to get it fixed...: Recently, my laptop screen has starting flashing pink over the entire monitor, on and off in a slow cycle. I have tried updating all my drivers, and it seems like it may be a hardware issue. I've seen online that things similar to this can happen because of leaving a laptop...
  3. My laptop screen is flashing pink, is there anything I can do or do I have to get it fixed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop screen is flashing pink, is there anything I can do or do I have to get it fixed...: Recently, my laptop screen has starting flashing pink over the entire monitor, on and off in a slow cycle. I have tried updating all my drivers, and it seems like it may be a hardware issue. I've seen online that things similar to this can happen because of leaving a laptop...
  4. There is a white rectangle on the screen of my laptop. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a white rectangle on the screen of my laptop. What do I do?: There is a white rectangle on the screen of my laptop. What do I do? I have tried restarting multiple times, scanning for malware and shutting down all backround tasks...
  5. There is a white rectangle on the screen of my laptop. What do I do?

There is a white rectangle on the screen of my laptop. What do I do?: There is a white rectangle on the screen of my laptop. What do I do? I have tried restarting multiple times, scanning for malware and shutting down all backround tasks...
  6. My laptop works fine but screen is faintly pink what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop works fine but screen is faintly pink what do i do?: laptop is new and has been working perfectly fine till I open it up and find the screen pink it still works but the color of background is faintly pink how can i fix this?...
  7. My laptop works fine but screen is faintly pink what do i do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop works fine but screen is faintly pink what do i do?: laptop is new and has been working perfectly fine till I open it up and find the screen pink it still works but the color of background is faintly pink how can i fix this?...
  8. My Laptop is stuck on the loading screen, what do i do

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Laptop is stuck on the loading screen, what do i do: It stopped working a few months ago but i really wanted to get it working, It will start on the loading screen then turn black after a bit. I have no idea what to do, or how to fix it: I tried some suggestions but it never worked. it kicked into automatic repair then it turn...
  9. My Laptop is stuck on the loading screen, what do i do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop is stuck on the loading screen, what do i do: It stopped working a few months ago but i really wanted to get it working, It will start on the loading screen then turn black after a bit. I have no idea what to do, or how to fix it: I tried some suggestions but it never worked. it kicked into automatic repair then it turn...
  10. My Laptop is stuck on the loading screen, what do i do