Windows 10: My laptop works slow and freez when I visit website www.investing.com

Discus and support My laptop works slow and freez when I visit website www.investing.com in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can someone explain why my Dell xps13 laptop works slow and freezing every time when I visit the website www.investing.com. And what is the solution to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MUHIDDIN10, Apr 10, 2021.

1. My laptop works slow and freez when I visit website www.investing.com

Can someone explain why my Dell xps13 laptop works slow and freezing every time when I visit the website www.investing.com. And what is the solution to fix that. Thanks

:)

MUHIDDIN10, Apr 10, 2021

2. Sorting the Edge's frequently visited sites

Hi Doug,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the below given steps and check if issue is resolved.

• Open Microsoft Edge browser home page.
    • Click on Customize on the Home page
    • Select the particular category to watch the specific suggestion.
    Also follow the below given steps and check if that answers your query.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More action(…) on left most corner.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Select Top sites and suggested content under Open New tabs with
    • Open new tab to check if it shows the Most visited website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Apr 10, 2021
  3. DougMarvy Win User
    Sorting the Edge's frequently visited sites

Thanks for the time, Parth. You explain how to show the most visited sites. This I know. I've asked how to sort them, , and you do not address my question.

DougMarvy, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Sannie04 Win User

My laptop works slow and freez when I visit website www.investing.com

SOLVED: Parental controls won't list websites visited

I have successfully added parental controls to my children's windows 10 laptop. I can view the hours they have used it, the apps/games/programs they have used - but it will not list the websites visited. This part has never worked since I set it up.

It lists that Internet Explorer has been used for an hour but not what websites.

How do I fix it?

Thanks

EDIT:

The solution was to reinstall windows 10 on the laptop and lose all files (we saved them to usb drive). Now everything works perfectly. Because the laptop was brand new I didn't think to reinstall windows 10 at all but in the end this is what completely
    solved the problem. We tried everything else, resetting with files, system restore, reinstall updates, nothing worked but this.

Sannie04, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

My laptop works slow and freez when I visit website www.investing.com

1. My laptop works slow and freez when I visit website www.investing.com - Similar Threads - laptop works slow

2. Slow when visiting websites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow when visiting websites: HiNo extensions why my old dell 755 takes 5 min to open a website cleared history.Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES[Original Title: slow] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-when-visiting-websites/05c45125-ee6c-4a5c-95a8-65a34a6b83bc
  3. Slow when visiting websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow when visiting websites: HiNo extensions why my old dell 755 takes 5 min to open a website cleared history.Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES[Original Title: slow] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-when-visiting-websites/05c45125-ee6c-4a5c-95a8-65a34a6b83bc
  4. Slow when visiting websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Visit to a website was prevented

Visit to a website was prevented: Help me please, this is from my rundll32.exe"Application name: rundll32.exeApplication path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64 Component: Safe Browsing Result description:Malicious link Name: https://files.nflxso.ca/downloads/winapp/latest-installer.exe Precision: Exactly Threat level:...
  6. can't visit social media websites in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't visit social media websites in my laptop: For some reason, I cannot visit Facebook, Twitter or even LinkedIn in my laptop. It gives me an error "can't reach this page". Is this a firewall issue? I don't believe that I have problems with the internet.Thanks for the response....
  7. can't visit social media websites in my laptop

can't visit social media websites in my laptop: For some reason, I cannot visit Facebook, Twitter or even LinkedIn in my laptop. It gives me an error "can't reach this page". Is this a firewall issue? I don't believe that I have problems with the internet.Thanks for the response....
  8. Saving passwords when visiting websites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Saving passwords when visiting websites: Until recently. I was able to save and store passwords necessary to access websites I visit on a regular basis. A pop-up window would appear and I would confirm my wish to save and store the password. Not only does this pop-up window no longer appear on my screen, but I now...
  9. Saving passwords when visiting websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving passwords when visiting websites: Until recently. I was able to save and store passwords necessary to access websites I visit on a regular basis. A pop-up window would appear and I would confirm my wish to save and store the password. Not only does this pop-up window no longer appear on my screen, but I now...
  10. Saving passwords when visiting websites