Windows 10: my laptop wouldn't booth after updating windows 10

Discus and support my laptop wouldn't booth after updating windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i downloaded update for windows 10, after downloading my computer ask me to restart, i click "ok" reboot several times at hang up, now it say's "no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jeffreysaccuan, Jan 5, 2019.

1. my laptop wouldn't booth after updating windows 10

i downloaded update for windows 10, after downloading my computer ask me to restart, i click "ok" reboot several times at hang up, now it say's "no bootable device". what should i do?

:)

jeffreysaccuan, Jan 5, 2019

2. Now wouldn´t that b a cool feature...

Hi,

I just read an article in the new Linux magazine on the use of Ramdisks. Using those as a file system can drastically speed up read and write performance. That would be a cool feature to build in the OS of mobile phones that hold a memory card anyway, wouldn´t
    it. Then saving a large Excel sheet wouldn´t take ages as it does now (on my E61 anyway), but just a few seconds...

Regards,

hendikoischnur, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

my laptop wouldn't booth after updating windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

my laptop wouldn't booth after updating windows 10

1. my laptop wouldn't booth after updating windows 10 - Similar Threads - laptop wouldn't booth

2. How to install Windowsfx in dual booth with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Windowsfx in dual booth with Windows 10?: I want to install Windowsfx in a dual booth with Windows 10. I have a 120 GB SSD with Windows 10 installed and a 500 GB SSD. I prefer installing Windowsfx on the 500 gb SSD. How to proceed? Can I partition the 500 gb SSD? I have important data on it, which I don't want to...
  3. Laptop wouldn't turn on after deleting all battery drivers.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop wouldn't turn on after deleting all battery drivers.: Solving my problem gone wrong. So I was left with no other choice than to delete my battery drivers. It suddenly shut down after deleting the drivers, and never turned on no matter how hard I try. Any fix to this?My laptop doesn't have a removable battery by the way.....
  4. Laptop wouldn't turn on after deleting all battery drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop wouldn't turn on after deleting all battery drivers.: Solving my problem gone wrong. So I was left with no other choice than to delete my battery drivers. It suddenly shut down after deleting the drivers, and never turned on no matter how hard I try. Any fix to this?My laptop doesn't have a removable battery by the way.....
  5. Windows updates wouldn't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates wouldn't install: Updates will not install on my Surface using windows update service and Surface Diagnostic toolkit.Surface Laptop 3Surface Diagnostic toolkit MESSAGE: "There was a problem so the Windows updates for your Surface weren't installed. We couldn't install Windows updates....
  6. Windows updates wouldn't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updates wouldn't install: Updates will not install on my Surface using windows update service and Surface Diagnostic toolkit.Surface Laptop 3Surface Diagnostic toolkit MESSAGE: "There was a problem so the Windows updates for your Surface weren't installed. We couldn't install Windows updates....
  7. Microsoft laptop 3 wouldn't charge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft laptop 3 wouldn't charge: Hi, my Microsoft laptop 3 wouldn't charge after I spilled water on it. The laptop can still run with the charger plugged in. The charger light is on and the plugin logo is on showing on the bottom right corner, but the laptop wouldn't charge and the battery always shows 0%....
  8. Booth key for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Booth key for Windows 10: Which is the Booth key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/booth-key-for-windows-10/2492e5b9-b1e4-4cca-a681-b0622d639cd3
  9. Windows 10 wouldn't update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 wouldn't update: Windows 10 would not update. Now I'm stuck on attempting to recover installation and doing changes to your computer for five hours. I cannot get to safe mode. I tried windows are it won't do anything help!...
  10. Skype Wouldn't Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Wouldn't Update: I use Skype you can get from Skype.com; it's not Skype Preview that comes with Windows 10. That's junk, in my not so humble opinion. I attempted to upgrade Skype from version 7.25.0.103, but got so far and was told "The specified account already exists." Next, I was told...