Windows 10: My Laptop

Discus and support My Laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Laptop has been running so well over the last 3-4 weeks that I would like to thank all who took part in testing it and making windows 10 as good as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hTconeM9user, Sep 30, 2015.

1. My Laptop

My Laptop has been running so well over the last 3-4 weeks that I would like to thank all who took part in testing it and making windows 10 as good as it is.
    Have also added Microsoft 2016 and the new mail app, and I just thought that I would just share a big thank you to everyone and Brink for starting up this forum and making it so that those who have trouble and need help, I feel proud to be part of this forum and hopefully help.
    If this needs moving then please feel free to do so.

:)

hTconeM9user, Sep 30, 2015

2. Windows BSOD - Inaccessible Boot Device

BSOD'd today on completion of KB4058258. HP Notebook type 17-bs0xx i3-7100U running Win 10 home x64 1709 (16299.192).

"inaccessible boot device"

Reverted to pre-KB4058258 restore point, apparently successfully, but still hosed.

System HD passed short DST's, long DST running now.

Same update today on another HP and a Dell, with no apparent problems.

Laptop Ron, Sep 30, 2015
  3. giving my laptop to my sistgiving my laptop to my sisiter. how can i change the administrator from me to herer. how can i change the administrator from me to her

Why not do a Windows 10 Reset, that way they can start fresh.

IJustHelping, Sep 30, 2015
  4. georgeks Win User

My Laptop

Have still to succeed in installing W10 on my Envy 15, but haven't try again the last 2 weeks -previously 2 attempts failed as the system re-booted in Windows 7 again.
    No issues on my 2 Desktop PCs.

georgeks, Sep 30, 2015
  5. eLPuSHeR Win User
    Glad to hear w10 is working so well for you hTconeM9user.

I am quite satisfied with it too on my Haswell i7. It runs even smoother than 8.1 did.

eLPuSHeR, Oct 1, 2015
  6. Yes I found that as well I have had no freezes or hang ups since upgrading to windows 10 and my printer works better now I can print straight from word instead of using a third party app

hTconeM9user, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

My Laptop

1. My Laptop - Similar Threads - Laptop

2. How to factory reset laptop without bitlocker recovery key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset laptop without bitlocker recovery key?: Hello,I'm lock out of using my laptop by bitlocker recovery key. Unfortunately my Microsoft account got disconnected from my laptop and my bitlocker recovery key is no longer accessible through it. I have most of my hings stored therefore the biggest issue is to be able to...
  3. How to factory reset laptop without bitlocker recovery key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to factory reset laptop without bitlocker recovery key?: Hello,I'm lock out of using my laptop by bitlocker recovery key. Unfortunately my Microsoft account got disconnected from my laptop and my bitlocker recovery key is no longer accessible through it. I have most of my hings stored therefore the biggest issue is to be able to...
  4. I plugged my VGA cord to my HDMI converter and then to my TV from my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I plugged my VGA cord to my HDMI converter and then to my TV from my laptop: I plugged my VGA cord to my HDMI converter and then to my TV from my laptop, so I think there was a disconnection somehow, like it was shaking and ever since then, my system boots but displays nothing after booting...
  5. I plugged my VGA cord to my HDMI converter and then to my TV from my laptop

I plugged my VGA cord to my HDMI converter and then to my TV from my laptop: I plugged my VGA cord to my HDMI converter and then to my TV from my laptop, so I think there was a disconnection somehow, like it was shaking and ever since then, my system boots but displays nothing after booting...
  6. I plugged my VGA cord to my HDMI converter and then to my TV from my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PH315-55 laptop lag issue acer is not doing anything pls microsoft do smth pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PH315-55 laptop lag issue acer is not doing anything pls microsoft do smth pls help: I have been having this issue from the month of july, system process is not allowing the gpu to go to idle state and this causes lag in laptop, this lag happens periodically every minute happens, in every app, in videos , when scrolling when typing. If I sign out of windows...
  8. PH315-55 laptop lag issue acer is not doing anything pls microsoft do smth pls help

PH315-55 laptop lag issue acer is not doing anything pls microsoft do smth pls help: I have been having this issue from the month of july, system process is not allowing the gpu to go to idle state and this causes lag in laptop, this lag happens periodically every minute happens, in every app, in videos , when scrolling when typing. If I sign out of windows...
  9. How to activate windows 10 in my laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to activate windows 10 in my laptop: How to activate windows 10 in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-windows-10-in-my-laptop/e6e250f9-55da-4d21-ac83-b0f6e83a1274
  10. How to activate windows 10 in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate windows 10 in my laptop: How to activate windows 10 in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-windows-10-in-my-laptop/e6e250f9-55da-4d21-ac83-b0f6e83a1274