Windows 10: my laptops are running very slow after the latest windows 1903 update

Discus and support my laptops are running very slow after the latest windows 1903 update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My laptops have significantly slowed down after the latest windows update. I check internet speed and that's working fine. did other encounter the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kyung HoKim, Aug 10, 2019.

1. my laptops are running very slow after the latest windows 1903 update

My laptops have significantly slowed down after the latest windows update.

I check internet speed and that's working fine.

did other encounter the same problem? any solution?

:)

Kyung HoKim, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Jessen P Win User

Laptop is running very slow

Hi Thomas,

What all troubleshooting steps have you performed?

As an initial troubleshooting step, I would request you to execute the System Maintenance troubleshooter and check if there is any improvement in the speed of laptop.

To perform common maintenance tasks in Windows, such as cleaning up unused files and shortcuts, try using the System Maintenance troubleshooter to automatically find and fix problems. For example, the System Maintenance troubleshooter looks for unused files
    and shortcuts that you can clean up or remove so that your computer can run faster.

Please follow the steps to run System Maintenance troubleshooter
    on the computer:

• Type “Control Panel” on the search box.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all option on the left side of the Windows.

• Click on System Maintenance option.

• Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions to troubleshoot the issue.
    Please revert if you face any issues with slow speed of laptop.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Aug 10, 2019
  3. marnirao Win User
    Windows 10 Laptop running very slow

hi

this is

I was purchased new laptop, that configuration are as follows:-

Lenovo Ideapad 330

Windows 10 home Single Language

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 - 7130U CPU @ 2.70 GHz

4 GB RAM

1 TB Hard Disk

From the fist day onwards I am trying to use better. But it was running very slow.

I am trying to cleaning the following steps

1. temp

2. %temp%

3. Recent

4. Prefetch

I am cleaning every thing, but booting is taking 3 min time. and running applications is very slow.

I have a PC in my office, it is Pentium Processer, It is running very fast. But I am using original OS, original ms office and tally only, there is no other software using in my laptop.

Laptop Windows 10 is updated up to July 2019. But booting and opening applications is still slow.

kindly suggest me how to open windows 10 with min 30 seconds

marnirao, Aug 10, 2019
  4. ilianaoum Win User

my laptops are running very slow after the latest windows 1903 update

Windows 10 latest update

I installed the latest update for Windows 10 and now my laptop runs really slow. Takes long time to open programs to download anything. It is getting really frustrating as before the latest update Windows 10 was running great.

any suggestions?

ilianaoum, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

my laptops are running very slow after the latest windows 1903 update

1. my laptops are running very slow after the latest windows 1903 update - Similar Threads - laptops are running

2. Computer very slow after latest Windows Pro update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer very slow after latest Windows Pro update: After updating my Windows 11 Pro, my computer has become very slow and unstable causing it to restart from a green screen. My mouse can lag sometime as much as 2 second behind input giving it the appearance that it has a mind of its own....
  3. Computer very slow after latest Windows Pro update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer very slow after latest Windows Pro update: After updating my Windows 11 Pro, my computer has become very slow and unstable causing it to restart from a green screen. My mouse can lag sometime as much as 2 second behind input giving it the appearance that it has a mind of its own....
  4. Very slow Laptop after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow Laptop after Windows update: Hi,I recently did windows update on Windows 11. My Laptop ran perfectly before Intel i7 10 series, 32gb RAM, Nvidia 2060 GPU. Since updating, my laptop has become almost unusable. Doing normal tasks such as opening a folder or a browser causes it to grind to a halt for a few...
  5. Very slow Laptop after Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow Laptop after Windows update: Hi,I recently did windows update on Windows 11. My Laptop ran perfectly before Intel i7 10 series, 32gb RAM, Nvidia 2060 GPU. Since updating, my laptop has become almost unusable. Doing normal tasks such as opening a folder or a browser causes it to grind to a halt for a few...
  6. Sony Vaio Laptop SVT running very slow after latest Widows 10 update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sony Vaio Laptop SVT running very slow after latest Widows 10 update.: Latest update hased caused laptop to run slow and wifi degraded to the point of molasses speeds Any suggestions to correct?....THX https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-vaio-laptop-svt-running-very-slow-after/4e8f61a7-4c16-4314-8336-801a8207757f
  7. Windows Explorer VERY slow after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer VERY slow after latest windows update: Hiya Since the latest windows 10 update mid August 2020? my windows explorer has become VERY slow. Taking 20 seconds or more to open a folder. Is this something that's known?...
  8. Laptop is running very slow

Laptop is running very slow: my windows 10 is running very slow. it taking 3-4 minutes to start. 10 seconds to open any window. the windows update of version 2004 is failing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-is-running-very-slow/2c08d0bb-8031-46f2-a8ea-f2580aa13187
  9. My Laptop is working very slow after the windows 10 latest updates

My Laptop is working very slow after the windows 10 latest updates: Can anyone help how to overcome, My Laptop is working very slow after the windows 10 latest updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-working-very-slow-after-the-windows/cab176d0-32fe-42cc-8081-02595b5e9e52
  10. slow running pc after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    slow running pc after 1903 update: Hi. I installed the Windows 10 May 1903 update a few weeks ago. My pc has been really slow and I'm trying to figure out if the two things are linked. Has anyone else experienced this? How can I work out if the update is the cause?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window 10 slow after 1903 update

2. windows 1903 slows down computer

3. after win 1903 update become too slow