Windows 10: My laptop's Bluetooth function has dissapeared suddenly, and no driver is detected.

Discus and support My laptop's Bluetooth function has dissapeared suddenly, and no driver is detected. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to try to connect my BT headphones but, all of a sudden, the option to turn Bluetooth on and off has dissapeared. I tried to check how the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Maria Eugenia Gamboa, Nov 28, 2023.

1. My laptop's Bluetooth function has dissapeared suddenly, and no driver is detected.

I wanted to try to connect my BT headphones but, all of a sudden, the option to turn Bluetooth on and off has dissapeared. I tried to check how the driver was functioning, but it didn't show up in the Device Manager, and when running the troubleshooter, no driver was detected. Something weird about this, is that this problem has happened on other laptop I had, and got automatically fixed in a week, but I don't understand how it got fixed and how it happened in the first place.

:)

Maria Eugenia Gamboa, Nov 28, 2023
  2. MyaP10 Win User

Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected

I'm using a Microsoft mouse 3600 on Windows 10, all worked fine until suddenly the mouse stopped working, it disappeared from the Bluetooth detection and can't be found anymore. I need to say Windows performed an update yesterday but it still worked fine after the update. I've tried replacing batteries, updating Bluetooth driver, went one step before the updates and nothing. I obviously tried troubleshooting about anything.The mouse does work on other laptops.

Any ideas? thanks My laptop's Bluetooth function has dissapeared suddenly, and no driver is detected. :)

MyaP10, Nov 28, 2023
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Bluetooth driver goes missing when using with Surface wireless keyboard and mouse

Hi Lawrence,

This issue may have occurred due to connection issue between your computer and with the mouse and keyboard, or a software conflict. Since the driver is updated, we suggest that you check these articles for further troubleshooting steps:

Meanwhile, can you also tell us the current driver that you have?

Get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, Nov 28, 2023
  4. My laptop's Bluetooth function has dissapeared suddenly, and no driver is detected.

Bluetooth button dissapeared on Windows 10

Hi,

To better understand the query, please answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: The error message might result due to service associated with Bluetooth Support Service does not start. Follow the below steps to start the service:

• Press Windows key + R and type services.msc, hit Enter.
    • In the Services Window, look for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth Support Service and go to
      Properties
    • Under the tab ‘Startup Type’ select as ‘Automatic’.
    • Under the option ‘Service Status’ click on ‘Start’.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and ‘Ok’.
    • Restart the computer and check if it works.

Method 2: I suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers and check if it helps.

To update Bluetooth drivers please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth drivers and select Update Driver Software.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

My laptop's Bluetooth function has dissapeared suddenly, and no driver is detected.

1. My laptop's Bluetooth function has dissapeared suddenly, and no driver is detected. - Similar Threads - laptop's Bluetooth function

2. My laptop's Bluetooth function has dissapeared suddenly, and no driver is detected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's Bluetooth function has dissapeared suddenly, and no driver is detected.: I wanted to try to connect my BT headphones but, all of a sudden, the option to turn Bluetooth on and off has dissapeared. I tried to check how the driver was functioning, but it didn't show up in the Device Manager, and when running the troubleshooter, no driver was...
  3. Bluetooth suddenly dissapeared from the device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth suddenly dissapeared from the device.: Hello, i've been using my laptop for like 2 years now, and I always connect my wireless headphones via bluetooth. Well today I couldn't. When I try to it says Bluetooth is turned off. I have the headphones saved as a device that was already connected. When i try to run a...
  4. Bluetooth suddenly dissapeared from the device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth suddenly dissapeared from the device.: Hello, i've been using my laptop for like 2 years now, and I always connect my wireless headphones via bluetooth. Well today I couldn't. When I try to it says Bluetooth is turned off. I have the headphones saved as a device that was already connected. When i try to run a...
  5. Bluetooth suddenly dissapeared from the device.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Bluetooth Drivers not functioning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Drivers not functioning: The Bluetooth option from the "Quick Actions" panel just disappeared all of a sudden. I checked Settings -> Devices -> Bluetooth & other devices and the option to turn on Bluetooth from there has also disappeared. So I checked device manager and it wasn't present there...
  7. My bluetooth has dissapeared... any suggestions?

My bluetooth has dissapeared... any suggestions?: I have a dell computer windows 10, I can no longer pair a Bluetooth device. It says my driver is missing... Any help out there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-has-dissapeared-any-suggestions/e98eac5b-e020-4b21-ab17-a2d27571b94e
  8. WHY did my laptop suddenly forget it has bluetooth!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WHY did my laptop suddenly forget it has bluetooth!!!: So I paired my galaxy earbuds to my laptop as usual and in the MIDDLE of my using the thing and it working fine. Suddenly the sound stops. I look and see they are not paired anymore. No problem, I'll just re connect them. Except I can't. Because according to Windows 10 my...
  9. Bluetooth Driver Dissapears and Reapears

Bluetooth Driver Dissapears and Reapears: My bluetooth driver keeps disconecting and reconnecting. My computer says its failing to start and giving me a error code of 411, then it stopped giving me the code and it keeps disconecting itself after 1 seconed and coming back the next....
  10. bluetooth dissapearance

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth dissapearance: Since my update to windows 10, i have not been able to access bluetooth facility on my hp laptop. it tells me radio not plugged in. i cannot update, uninstall or reinstall the bluetooth driver as i don not even see anything on bluetooth on my device manager's list. please...