Windows 10: My laptop's BT would connect but only work within a small range

Discus and support My laptop's BT would connect but only work within a small range in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I've tried all on what I found in an earlier post with a similar issue:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by thegreenapple1405, Sep 9, 2018.

1. My laptop's BT would connect but only work within a small range

Hi,

I've tried all on what I found in an earlier post with a similar issue: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware-winpc/bluetooth-hardware-broken/97c5b8b4-7fb4-4ba3-a567-9841d1bdae0b?auth=1

However, unfortunately, I still experience issues with my Laptop's Bluetooth (Asus Zenbook UX303) on a Windows 10 basis when trying to connect to any BT device. It only works within a very small range (like 20 cm). As soon I move any of the connected devices further away from each other the connection becomes interrupted heavily (when playing music) until no sound is heard anymore at all.

I'm wondering what the issue might be, after having tried all of the methods mentioned in the extensive post mentioned above. Not sure about the hardware, since it works in the small distance. Any help would be highly appreciated.

:)

thegreenapple1405, Sep 9, 2018

2. N97 - no BT connection to laptop

Hi all,

It is the first time when I meet this problem with a NOKIA (until now I've had only NOKIA phones). I can't connect it to the laptop through BT connection. N97 can be connected to other BT devices such as: headphones, 5800 MusicExpress, N85. Similar, the
    laptop can be connected to N85, 5800 Music Express, 6230, etc ....

I went to Service and they said that NOKIA do not guarantee the BT connection with "other devices. If I can't connect to the laptop THAT'S a problem ..... If one of the last models have such a problem, I think that it is the time to search for the next manufacturer

Regards

madalini---01, Sep 9, 2018
  3. bh 804 bluetooth bt headset does not connect to my laptop

Hi,

I have a Lenovo T400 laptop and the BT works just fine.

I can connect to my E72 phone and to my BT wireless keyboard.

But if I try to search for a new device with the BH 804 turned on and blinking green, the PC simply does not list it.

On the other side, it doesn't seem to be nothing wrong with the headset either since it works fine with my E72.

When I try to search for the headset, it's not paired with the phone and the PC does not have any other active BT connection.

Under bluetooth configuration, diagnostics tab, I read Broadcom Corporation firmware 2.2.76.399

Is there a way to use my BT headset with my PC?

thanks,

alfonso

fonso---01, Sep 9, 2018
  4. My laptop's BT would connect but only work within a small range

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

My laptop's BT would connect but only work within a small range

1. My laptop's BT would connect but only work within a small range - Similar Threads - laptop's connect within

2. Network adapter unable to connect or even show wifis within range

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapter unable to connect or even show wifis within range: Hi, The last couple of days I have been unable to connect to wifi for more than a few minutes at a time without restarting the computer. I believe I have found the component that is not working, I included the status and info below.I have installed any available windows...
  3. Network adapter unable to connect or even show wifis within range

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network adapter unable to connect or even show wifis within range: Hi, The last couple of days I have been unable to connect to wifi for more than a few minutes at a time without restarting the computer. I believe I have found the component that is not working, I included the status and info below.I have installed any available windows...
  4. BT Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BT Connection Issues: Hi, I have a strange problem that has driven me crazy for the last 3 days. I am trying to use dynamic lock for my laptop. However, my phone can not connect to the laptop via Bluetooth. On the other hand, I have no problem while using the Windows Phone Link application or Asus...
  5. Is it possible to create a searchable range within a filname?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to create a searchable range within a filname?: I have PDF copies of checks and usually save them as " September 1st Checks 5050-5100" or whatever the check numbers are. Is it/how can I make it possible to easily find the file that contains a particular check without having to look for the range that it's in? E.g. if I'm...
  6. RANGE EXTENDER CONNECT

RANGE EXTENDER CONNECT: NEED HELP TO CONNECT WIFI TO RANGE EXTENDER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/range-extender-connect/c60932bd-359e-4c9e-8fe9-121b2b586916
  7. Bluetooth devices only working with range of 6 inches when connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth devices only working with range of 6 inches when connected: The Bluetooth of my laptop is not working properly, I never had used the Bluetooth of my pc before but now I need to use it. I already reinstalled and updated my drivers but I am still facing the same issue. OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version: 10.0.18363 Build...
  8. Can't connect BT earphones with laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect BT earphones with laptop: So I don't know if there was a mess up after an update. The playback devices were F'd up and now My spekers won't work, also my BT earphones are connecting but they won't show up as playback devices. I downloaded the audio driver but only the speaker is working but the...
  9. Device attempts to connect to all UNKNOWN and KNOWN networks within range via "connect...

Device attempts to connect to all UNKNOWN and KNOWN networks within range via "connect...: First off, this is NOT an issue with KNOWN NETWORKS. I have looked and looked on the community and every time someone asks this question advice is given for known networks. The "connect automatically" box remains checked for every network in range whether it is a KNOWN OR...
  10. My laptop's BT would connect but only work within a small range

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop's BT would connect but only work within a small range: Hi, I've tried all on what I found in an earlier post with a similar issue: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware-winpc/bluetooth-hardware-broken/97c5b8b4-7fb4-4ba3-a567-9841d1bdae0b?auth=1 However, unfortunately, I still experience...