Windows 10: My Laptop's built-in Camera isn't working

Discus and support My Laptop's built-in Camera isn't working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! Last week I bought my new laptop. Today I joined the Zoom meeting but unfortunately my camera didn't worked for me. I tried my to solve the issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JamesJohn5, Feb 17, 2021.

1. My Laptop's built-in Camera isn't working

Hi! Last week I bought my new laptop. Today I joined the Zoom meeting but unfortunately my camera didn't worked for me. I tried my to solve the issue but could not. Can anyone of you tell me how can I resolve this issue? I rebooted my PC and issue is same.

:)

JamesJohn5, Feb 17, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 17, 2021
  3. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Feb 17, 2021
  4. My Laptop's built-in Camera isn't working

built in camera on the laptop

I am unable to use the built-in camera on my laptop. I looked at the replies to questions similar to mine and one exactly like mine. I have gone to device manager several times and no camera is listed, thee audio is listed but no camera. I cannot update
    software drivers or make software compatible(I have windows10) because there is no app or device listed. What can i do?

Sheryl Adams, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

My Laptop's built-in Camera isn't working

1. My Laptop's built-in Camera isn't working - Similar Threads - Laptop's built Camera

2. My EGL built-in camera and mic isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My EGL built-in camera and mic isn't working: ELG laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-egl-built-in-camera-and-mic-isnt-working/b56c4cd2-b4b9-456f-beed-ce3015df7cc7
  3. My EGL built-in camera and mic isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My EGL built-in camera and mic isn't working: ELG laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-egl-built-in-camera-and-mic-isnt-working/b56c4cd2-b4b9-456f-beed-ce3015df7cc7
  4. Laptop built-in keyboard isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop built-in keyboard isn't working.: So, a basic description, my laptop started having issues since the 11th, the keyboard used to work good before that. Now like from a few hours one by one, a key stops working and idk why, first the 'e' key stopped working then the 'r' then some others keys stopped working. I...
  5. Laptop built-in keyboard isn't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop built-in keyboard isn't working.: So, a basic description, my laptop started having issues since the 11th, the keyboard used to work good before that. Now like from a few hours one by one, a key stops working and idk why, first the 'e' key stopped working then the 'r' then some others keys stopped working. I...
  6. Laptop built-in keyboard isn't working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My Laptop Camera Isn't Working

My Laptop Camera Isn't Working: My Lenovo ideapad flex 5 intel core i5 tenth gen's camera is not working. If I were to try to use the camera app it says [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-camera-isnt-working/bb879d12-02ab-451d-8d14-89237b25894a
  8. Laptop built in camera not working

Laptop built in camera not working: My laptop camera is not working. error code 0xA00F4244<NoCameraAreAttached> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-built-in-camera-not-working/2b90a6f7-f1a6-4294-ba55-a1202bda2ee2
  9. Laptop's built-in camera not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop's built-in camera not working: Whenever I try to use my laptop's built in camera, it just shows a black screen. There is no error message, just a black screen where the video feed should be. I have tried third-party websites and apps that use the camera to see if it was just the Windows app, and I had the...
  10. Laptop Camera isn't working

Laptop Camera isn't working: Laptop: Ideapad 710s My Camera on my laptop isn't working. It shows the 2 error codes. error code: 0xA00F4271<MediaCaptureFailedEvents> 0x800700001 error code: 0xA00F4244<NoCameraAreAttached> I have already tried updating the driver + restarting, it didn't help....