Windows 10: My laptop's display is going in and out of focus. Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5; core i3; WINDOWS 10

Discus and support My laptop's display is going in and out of focus. Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5; core i3; WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The display on my laptop screen becomes hazy and refocuses. Kind of gives an appearance of looking at the screen cross-eyed, and correcting it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Antul Umang, May 12, 2021.

1. My laptop's display is going in and out of focus. Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5; core i3; WINDOWS 10

The display on my laptop screen becomes hazy and refocuses. Kind of gives an appearance of looking at the screen cross-eyed, and correcting it subsequently. I have tried changing the resolution and the zoom of display in the settings. I have updated my laptop to the latest edition of the drivers. Any suggestions?

:)

Antul Umang, May 12, 2021
  2. Hanes Lee Win User

Lenovo Ideapad Flex 15 :Touch Screen Not working after Windows 10's installed

Thanks for the advice!

I followed the steps you advised, yet I could not find USB Touchscreen Controller(A111)

under Mice and Other Pointing Devices.

I could see only 'HID - Compliant Mouse' and' Lenovo Pointing Device'.

I checked both but no USB Touchscreen controller anywhere.

I don't know what to do!!!

Hanes Lee, May 12, 2021
  3. Laptop for general use - ASUS UX430UA or Lenovo Flex 5?

Looking to get a new laptop in the coming days/weeks. This will be a general use laptop and I don't plan to play games on it. Price range is around $700-800. Looking for build quality, an SSD, good battery life and some upgradability (battery replacement and SSD upgrades). I know you can't expect a top of the line laptop for this price but I'm trying to balance these aspects as best as possible.

So far I have found the Lenovo Flex 5 14" 81C9000DUS in this price range:
    https://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod...79&cm_re=lenovo_flex_5-_-34-850-079-_-Product

And the ASUS Zenbook UX430UA 14" with the following specs:
    • 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7-7500U Dual-Core
    • 8GB DDR4 RAM | 256GB M.2 SSD
    • 14" 1920 x 1080 Anti-Glare Display
    • Built-In Fingerprint Reader
    • Integrated Intel HD Graphics 620
    • SD/MMC Media Card Reader
    • 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.1
    • USB Type-C | USB 3.0 | Micro HDMI
    • ASUS Nano Bezel Design
    • Windows 10 Home (64-Bit)
    After some searching I can find these two for $750 and about $800 respectively. Does anyone have any input on which of these would be a better choice?

Or if you have any other model/brand suggestions I'd be happy to hear them.

Flogger23m, May 12, 2021
  4. My laptop's display is going in and out of focus. Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5; core i3; WINDOWS 10

Lenovo IdeaPad U550 15.6" Laptop $499.00

Lenovo IdeaPad U550 15.6" Laptop $499.00

Apply coupon code: USPU3749541 to see the final price in cart.

The Lenovo IdeaPad U550 SU4100 laptop features a 1.30GHz Intel Pentium dual-core processor, a 15.6" LED with integrated camera, 4 GB PC3-8500 DDR3, 250 GB harddrive, Windows 7 Home Premium 32, and more!

joytime360, May 12, 2021
Thema:

My laptop's display is going in and out of focus. Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5; core i3; WINDOWS 10

1. My laptop's display is going in and out of focus. Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5; core i3; WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - laptop's display going

2. WDF Violation boot loop on brand new Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WDF Violation boot loop on brand new Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5: Hi, I just recieved a brand new lenovo ideapad flex 5 from Amazon. Upon starting it I was immediately greeted with a WDF violation bsod that wouldn’t give me options to troubleshoot, instead it just automatically restarted, where it would end up back on the bsod with the same...
  3. Lenevo Ideapad Flex 5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenevo Ideapad Flex 5: I got my new laptop and instead of going to files it's going to the photos app, but I want it to go to file explorer instead of photos. Is there a way to make it go to file explorer?...
  4. my lenovo ideapad flex 5 touch has stopped working and i have wacomm code 10 error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my lenovo ideapad flex 5 touch has stopped working and i have wacomm code 10 error: i am new to the community and posted this elsewhere. i have been informed my a community member that the wacomm code 10 error is related to the touch and will not corrupt my whole computer and since i don't use touch anyway i should not have further issues. lenovo ideapad...
  5. My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera stopped working.

My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera stopped working.: When I open the Camera app from Windows, the camera light stays on continuously but there is no image/video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-flex-5-camera-stopped-working/5865d792-9e71-4ab9-aaa4-b86f42e5eaed
  6. integrated camera not listed/not working on Lenovo ideapad Flex 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    integrated camera not listed/not working on Lenovo ideapad Flex 4: We have a Lenovo ideapad Flex 4 and have just figured out the camera isn't working - isn't listed in the devices, but I can see we have a camera above the screen. How can i activate it?...
  7. Fingerprint issue in Lenovo flex 5

Fingerprint issue in Lenovo flex 5: Hi, I have exactly the same issue as below: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-and-fingerprint-scanner-not-working/cb861008-79f4-4870-9f3c-94bca0206c0a I have tried all the solutions mentioned in the post. The fingerprint option is not...
  8. Lenovo Flex 11 locked out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Flex 11 locked out: Purchased a new Lenovo. SEt up computer, added Microsoft office, toured around and shut it down. When turning the computer back on, it tells me Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. You can set up your PIN again by going...
  9. Lenovo ideapad flex 4 - 14" NO WEBCAM

Lenovo ideapad flex 4 - 14" NO WEBCAM: I have never used the webcam none is visible under device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-flex-4-14-no-webcam/adaaa7dd-e6c5-43fe-a3ce-5067478cc3ff
  10. Lenovo ideapad flex 4 - 14" NO WEBCAM

Lenovo ideapad flex 4 - 14" NO WEBCAM: I HAVE NEVER USED THE WEBCAM NONE IS VISIBLE UNDER DEVICE MANAGER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/lenovo-ideapad-flex-4-14-no-webcam/e6408e6c-cc65-4f0e-be58-4f507af1166c