Windows 10: My laptop's display is going in and out of focus. Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5; core i3; WINDOWS 10

Discus and support My laptop's display is going in and out of focus. Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5; core i3; WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The display on my laptop screen becomes hazy and refocuses. Kind of gives an appearance of looking at the screen cross-eyed, and correcting it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Antul Umang, May 12, 2021.

1. My laptop's display is going in and out of focus. Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5; core i3; WINDOWS 10

The display on my laptop screen becomes hazy and refocuses. Kind of gives an appearance of looking at the screen cross-eyed, and correcting it subsequently. I have tried changing the resolution and the zoom of display in the settings. I have updated my laptop to the latest edition of the drivers. Any suggestions?

:)

Antul Umang, May 12, 2021
  2. Hanes Lee Win User

Lenovo Ideapad Flex 15 :Touch Screen Not working after Windows 10's installed

Thanks for the advice!

I followed the steps you advised, yet I could not find USB Touchscreen Controller(A111)

under Mice and Other Pointing Devices.

I could see only 'HID - Compliant Mouse' and' Lenovo Pointing Device'.

I checked both but no USB Touchscreen controller anywhere.

I don't know what to do!!!

Hanes Lee, May 12, 2021
  3. Laptop for general use - ASUS UX430UA or Lenovo Flex 5?

Looking to get a new laptop in the coming days/weeks. This will be a general use laptop and I don't plan to play games on it. Price range is around $700-800. Looking for build quality, an SSD, good battery life and some upgradability (battery replacement and SSD upgrades). I know you can't expect a top of the line laptop for this price but I'm trying to balance these aspects as best as possible.

So far I have found the Lenovo Flex 5 14" 81C9000DUS in this price range:
    https://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod...79&cm_re=lenovo_flex_5-_-34-850-079-_-Product

And the ASUS Zenbook UX430UA 14" with the following specs:
    • 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7-7500U Dual-Core
    • 8GB DDR4 RAM | 256GB M.2 SSD
    • 14" 1920 x 1080 Anti-Glare Display
    • Built-In Fingerprint Reader
    • Integrated Intel HD Graphics 620
    • SD/MMC Media Card Reader
    • 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.1
    • USB Type-C | USB 3.0 | Micro HDMI
    • ASUS Nano Bezel Design
    • Windows 10 Home (64-Bit)
    After some searching I can find these two for $750 and about $800 respectively. Does anyone have any input on which of these would be a better choice?

Or if you have any other model/brand suggestions I'd be happy to hear them.

Flogger23m, May 12, 2021
  4. My laptop's display is going in and out of focus. Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5; core i3; WINDOWS 10

Lenovo IdeaPad U550 15.6" Laptop $499.00

Lenovo IdeaPad U550 15.6" Laptop $499.00

Apply coupon code: USPU3749541 to see the final price in cart.

The Lenovo IdeaPad U550 SU4100 laptop features a 1.30GHz Intel Pentium dual-core processor, a 15.6" LED with integrated camera, 4 GB PC3-8500 DDR3, 250 GB harddrive, Windows 7 Home Premium 32, and more!

joytime360, May 12, 2021
Thema:

My laptop's display is going in and out of focus. Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5; core i3; WINDOWS 10

1. My laptop's display is going in and out of focus. Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5; core i3; WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - laptop's display going

2. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working: Hello,Randomly today my wifi disconnected from my laptop. The icon went away too and I have been unable to figure out what is going on. I’ve tried resetting my router however wifi is working on all of my other devices, I reset my laptop and its network settings, I’ve made...
  3. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working: Hello,Randomly today my wifi disconnected from my laptop. The icon went away too and I have been unable to figure out what is going on. I’ve tried resetting my router however wifi is working on all of my other devices, I reset my laptop and its network settings, I’ve made...
  4. Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5: Hi, this is a lenovo ideapad flex 5. I just turn on my laptop and i saw this and it never happened before. And when i click the boot manger option nth changed too. I have to use my laptop ASAP. Do help if u can. Thank u....
  5. Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5: Hi, this is a lenovo ideapad flex 5. I just turn on my laptop and i saw this and it never happened before. And when i click the boot manger option nth changed too. I have to use my laptop ASAP. Do help if u can. Thank u....
  6. Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5

7. Laptop crashes and causes Blue Screen Error Lenovo ideapad flex 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashes and causes Blue Screen Error Lenovo ideapad flex 5: Hi I use a lenovo deapad Flex 5, and today out of nowhere this blue screen erros started appearing. I had been a couple of days working without internet connection, I do not know if it will be relevant information. This is sudden, and it just stops working first the keyboard,...
  8. Laptop crashes and causes Blue Screen Error Lenovo ideapad flex 5

Laptop crashes and causes Blue Screen Error Lenovo ideapad flex 5: Hi I use a lenovo deapad Flex 5, and today out of nowhere this blue screen erros started appearing. I had been a couple of days working without internet connection, I do not know if it will be relevant information. This is sudden, and it just stops working first the keyboard,...
  9. BSOD New Lenovo laptop : IdeaPad Flex 5 14ARE05

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD New Lenovo laptop : IdeaPad Flex 5 14ARE05: Hi!I'm getting consistent BSOD's on my new Lenovo laptop with the error UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. I ran the driver verifier and it there seems to be some problem with the "ACPI Virtual Power Controller Driver". Can you please analyze what the cause of the problem is, is...
  10. Lenevo Ideapad Flex 5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenevo Ideapad Flex 5: I got my new laptop and instead of going to files it's going to the photos app, but I want it to go to file explorer instead of photos. Is there a way to make it go to file explorer?...