Windows 10: My laptops harddrive just died. How can I install Windows 10 on my laptop with a brand new...

Discus and support My laptops harddrive just died. How can I install Windows 10 on my laptop with a brand new... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My laptops harddrive just died. I had Windows 10 Home installed on it. How can I install Windows 10 on my laptop with a brand new harddrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NicoAndronic, Apr 6, 2019.

1. My laptops harddrive just died. How can I install Windows 10 on my laptop with a brand new...

My laptops harddrive just died. I had Windows 10 Home installed on it. How can I install Windows 10 on my laptop with a brand new harddrive

:)

NicoAndronic, Apr 6, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Worth upgrading to Windows 10 with my laptop?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, by then all laptops have Windows 10 or other new OS when I buy a new laptop.
    Everything runs fine now and I prefer not to re-install all my games and software.

P4-630, Apr 6, 2019
  3. 64K
    64K Win User
    Worth upgrading to Windows 10 with my laptop?

Since it's a laptop I would just stick with Windows 8.1 and when it's time to buy a new laptop then Windows 10. My gaming laptop that I travel with has Windows 7 and it's fine. When I buy a new laptop in a couple of years Win 10 will be nice.

4. 95Viper Win User

My laptops harddrive just died. How can I install Windows 10 on my laptop with a brand new...

Installing W10 on this Laptop

HP Stream 11 under Windows 10 - Touchpad not recognized.

Are you making sure you are trying the correct driver for the WiFi... They list Broadcom, Intel, and/or Realtek.

Also, try to run the installer as an administrator install.

If that fails... try extracting the files and manually install the driver.

95Viper, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

My laptops harddrive just died. How can I install Windows 10 on my laptop with a brand new...

1. My laptops harddrive just died. How can I install Windows 10 on my laptop with a brand new... - Similar Threads - laptops harddrive died

2. Forgotten pin on my brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgotten pin on my brand new laptop: Hi people, Hope you're all doing great. I bought a brand new laptop from UAE, I somehow added the sign-in pin which I forgot now and I can not sign in to my laptop. The issue is that when I click on forgot pin, it takes me to add Mircosoft Account so I sign in with my...
  3. Forgotten pin on my brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgotten pin on my brand new laptop: Hi people, Hope you're all doing great. I bought a brand new laptop from UAE, I somehow added the sign-in pin which I forgot now and I can not sign in to my laptop. The issue is that when I click on forgot pin, it takes me to add Mircosoft Account so I sign in with my...
  4. How do I disable my Harddrive D: on my Laptop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I disable my Harddrive D: on my Laptop?: My drive is broken and it is a pain in the *** to install documents/apps whatever that were installed before because my laptop recognized it's there but I can't do anything with it. I just want to disable it so I can continue with my external ssd... Disk managament also...
  5. My brand new laptop and Windows key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My brand new laptop and Windows key: I recently purchased a brand new laptop with Windows 10 after activating it with one Microsoft account I discovered the Microsoft account was compromised can I remove it from the device and start over or is my license key burned? And question two is how do I go about creating...
  6. Windows update killed my brand new laptop!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update killed my brand new laptop!: After the most recent windows update, my laptop is completely dead. I can't turn it on at all. I tried three different chargers thinking maybe the battery died. I got nothing. No lights. Nothing! I just bought three laptops for my kids for school. I am schooling at home. We...
  7. how can i install my lexmark z640 into my new laptop please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can i install my lexmark z640 into my new laptop please: installation of Lexmark z640 in new laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-my-lexmark-z640-into-my-new/8d5508d7-5e02-407f-aff8-57eb4426cfd5
  8. Windows 10 on brand new laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 on brand new laptop: My son has just had his own windows 10 laptop and when we set it up he was the only user and thus the administrator for the machine. However, I was set up to have family control. I have never had a problem restricting and/or allowing access to screen time until a couple of...
  9. Brand New laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand New laptop: After loading MS office 365 and down loading updates. I restarted my lap top as required and now all it states is "PREPAREING AUTOMATIC REPAIR." Tis is a brand NEW LAPTOP, ??? What is up with this ....
  10. I just purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 pre-installed but not activated. How can I...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I just purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 pre-installed but not activated. How can I...: I am advised that I need a Product Key but none came with the device. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-purchased-a-new-laptop-with-windows-10-pre/d8a7acb3-4ca6-4cd9-a6d4-f71c45e9b8f3"