Windows 10: My Laptop's Inbuilt Camera Isn't Recognised By My Computer Anymore

Discus and support My Laptop's Inbuilt Camera Isn't Recognised By My Computer Anymore in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Dell Latitude 3350's inbuilt camera isn't recognised by the Windows 10 Camera App.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 1-UP GAMER, May 1, 2019.

1. My Laptop's Inbuilt Camera Isn't Recognised By My Computer Anymore

My Dell Latitude 3350's inbuilt camera isn't recognised by the Windows 10 Camera App.

:)

1-UP GAMER, May 1, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 1, 2019
  3. Problem with dvd writer in HP dv 6700 laptop

Thankyou, the laptop isn’t my main computer, but I will run the diagnostics program as suggested

reddwarf4ever, May 1, 2019
  4. My Laptop's Inbuilt Camera Isn't Recognised By My Computer Anymore

Laptop Camera

Thanks for providing the results after completing the steps we provided. Since you're still getting the error message “Your camera cannot be found” along with the error code "0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED)", we suggest that you follow the steps below
    to reset the Camera app on your Windows 10 computer:

• Press the Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
    • From the options presented select System, then click on
      Apps & features
      located on the left pane.
    • Locate the Camera app from the list and select it.
    • Select the Advanced options link and then choose Reset.
    • When the pop-up notification is shown just click on the Reset
      button once more.
    • Once all the steps are complete, kindly reboot your computer.

Completing this steps will clear the cache of the Camera app and allow it to re-recognize any video capture devices connected to your computer.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, May 1, 2019
Thema:

My Laptop's Inbuilt Camera Isn't Recognised By My Computer Anymore

1. My Laptop's Inbuilt Camera Isn't Recognised By My Computer Anymore - Similar Threads - Laptop's Inbuilt Camera

2. My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop: My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop Showing error 0xA00x4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-inbuilt-camera-is-not-working-in-the-windows-10/13176237-63d6-4e5f-978d-4ab8c5a3d277
  3. My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop: My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop Showing error 0xA00x4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-inbuilt-camera-is-not-working-in-the-windows-10/13176237-63d6-4e5f-978d-4ab8c5a3d277
  4. My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop: My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop Showing below error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-inbuilt-camera-is-not-working-in-the-windows-10/13176237-63d6-4e5f-978d-4ab8c5a3d277
  5. My Laptop Camera Isn't Working

My Laptop Camera Isn't Working: My Lenovo ideapad flex 5 intel core i5 tenth gen's camera is not working. If I were to try to use the camera app it says [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-camera-isnt-working/bb879d12-02ab-451d-8d14-89237b25894a
  6. My laptop isn't recognising my headphones

My laptop isn't recognising my headphones: My laptop doesn't recognize my headset. When I plug it in it asks me what audio device I plugged in, I choose headset then click OK. But no sound plays while it's plugged in and Playback Devices says that the headphones aren't plugged in. I have installed the latest Audio...
  7. My laptop isn't recognising my headphones

My laptop isn't recognising my headphones: My laptop doesn't recognize my headset. When I plug it in it asks me what audio device I plugged in, I choose headset then click OK. But no sound plays while it's plugged in and Playback Devices says that the headphones aren't plugged in. I have installed the latest Audio...
  8. problem activating my inbuilt camera

problem activating my inbuilt camera: I have been having problems connecting my camera on some software platforms like WebEx. Getting error message that the camera is being used by another application. I have shut down applications that might be sharing my camera e.g. One Drive, Microsoft Meetings, Skype. Still...
  9. Can't Find My Inbuilt Camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Find My Inbuilt Camera: Hey! So I've got an MSI GF63 and I'm unable to access my inbuilt webcam. I can't find it in device manager I don't have an other devices section and everything is fine in settings. I'm getting the error code 0xA00F244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. It's not blocked by an anti-virus...
  10. inbuilt laptop camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    inbuilt laptop camera: I recorded a video with laptop inbuilt camera, when I played it the video was inverted sideways. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inbuilt-laptop-camera/c3516847-12ae-458d-9125-52b37c8c0812