Windows 10: My laptops keyboard doesn't respond.

Discus and support My laptops keyboard doesn't respond. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was cleaning my keys with a Clorox wipe and it was kind of wet so i dont know if it affects or not but when I came back my keys were messed and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Manthony_360Pro, Dec 18, 2020.

1. My laptops keyboard doesn't respond.

I was cleaning my keys with a Clorox wipe and it was kind of wet so i dont know if it affects or not but when I came back my keys were messed and the next day the keys wouldn't work.

:)

Manthony_360Pro, Dec 18, 2020

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Dec 18, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My laptops keyboard doesn't respond. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 18, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

My laptops keyboard doesn't respond.

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

My laptops keyboard doesn't respond.

1. My laptops keyboard doesn't respond. - Similar Threads - laptops keyboard doesn't

2. My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters: Hello please help me, My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters. The FN key and it's shortcuts like volume and brightness work but letters and numbers don't. I tried updating the keyboard driver and reinstalling the device but nothing seems to work. If anyone could help me I...
  3. My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters: Hello please help me, My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters. The FN key and it's shortcuts like volume and brightness work but letters and numbers don't. I tried updating the keyboard driver and reinstalling the device but nothing seems to work. If anyone could help me I...
  4. Why doesn't my keyboard respond to aptio anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't my keyboard respond to aptio anymore?: So everytime I open my laptop it always goes to Aptio Setup Utility, I eventually got used to it by exiting it but this time it won't work, my main keyboard doesn't work anymore whenever I try to, I tried a wired keyboard from a pc and it worked and the keyboard functioned...
  5. Why doesn't my keyboard respond to aptio anymore?

Why doesn't my keyboard respond to aptio anymore?: So everytime I open my laptop it always goes to Aptio Setup Utility, I eventually got used to it by exiting it but this time it won't work, my main keyboard doesn't work anymore whenever I try to, I tried a wired keyboard from a pc and it worked and the keyboard functioned...
  6. Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys...: Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys sometimes randomly. Even the light on the mute button doesnt appear but the mute button works. plz help... this is HP Envy x360 laptop. After a period of time everything returns back to...
  7. Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys...

Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys...: Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys sometimes randomly. Even the light on the mute button doesnt appear but the mute button works. plz help... this is HP Envy x360 laptop. After a period of time everything returns back to...
  8. Keyboard turns off and back on but doesn't respond.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard turns off and back on but doesn't respond.: I have recently bought a new PC and keyboard. My keyboard is the Apex 5 from Steelseries. When I change apps too quickly or I screenshare my whole screen, my keyboard, at least certainly the keyboard-lights, turn off for a second and then turn back on. After that the keyboard...
  9. Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys...: I have an HP Envy x360 laptop and I only just received it about a couple of months ago. I had this issue since the day I received the laptop, but I finally got the time to discuss this. When I close the lid, it goes to sleep mode. However, whenever I open it back up after...
  10. My keyboard and mosepad doesn't respond :(

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard and mosepad doesn't respond :(: I was working on my mousepad and it slowly started to stop working, like one day it like started to go slow on typing and next few days it was more frequent, but until one day it stopped responding my keyboard (not the keyboard on the screen) but I tried cleaning it,...