Windows 10: My laptop's screen has split horizontally in two and I now have two non identical screens...

Discus and support My laptop's screen has split horizontally in two and I now have two non identical screens... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please help. I cant open a full screen ppt etc as half is behind the bottom half of the screen. the bottom half seems immovable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LynnFox, Sep 30, 2018.

1. LynnFox Win User

My laptop's screen has split horizontally in two and I now have two non identical screens...

Please help. I cant open a full screen ppt etc as half is behind the bottom half of the screen. the bottom half seems immovable

:)

LynnFox, Sep 30, 2018

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Splitting screens

Hi,

To resolve your issue with splitting screen, we suggest that you follow the
    steps
    provided by Likhitha V.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Sep 30, 2018
  4. puma99dk| Win User

My laptop's screen has split horizontally in two and I now have two non identical screens...

puma99dk|, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

1. My laptop's screen has split horizontally in two and I now have two non identical screens... - Similar Threads - laptop's screen has

2. Unwanted horizontal split screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted horizontal split screen: After an update, I now have a horizontal split screen, which I seem unable to get back to my usual one screen. I've tried the Windows icon & the left/right arrows advice, and my Snap is on Off - neither have worked. Thanks in advance...
  3. Unwanted horizontal split screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unwanted horizontal split screen: After an update, I now have a horizontal split screen, which I seem unable to get back to my usual one screen. I've tried the Windows icon & the left/right arrows advice, and my Snap is on Off - neither have worked. Thanks in advance...
  4. Unwanted horizontal split screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Horizontal Split Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Horizontal Split Screen: We know that splitting your screen in Windows is fairly easy with multiple was to do so however, is there a way to split them horizontally instead of vertically? Just two windows one on top of the other. The side by side doesn't show enough of the information on the pages in...
  6. Horizontal Split Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Horizontal Split Screen: We know that splitting your screen in Windows is fairly easy with multiple was to do so however, is there a way to split them horizontally instead of vertically? Just two windows one on top of the other. The side by side doesn't show enough of the information on the pages in...
  7. Screen split in two unable to have normal view

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen split in two unable to have normal view: Windows on startup is splitting into two repeating halves, a black patch. Can't seem to identify cause or solution. Please help in resolving the issue. [IMG][IMG]...
  8. Display error: screen split in two, shifted

Display error: screen split in two, shifted: Hello! I've been getting this same bug since the latest big Windows update a couple of weeks ago. When I boot up, my display will be split like in the picture below. It only happens sometimes, though. Sometimes when I boot up, it is fine. So I usually restart until it...
  9. fix my horizontal split screen

fix my horizontal split screen: How do I fix my screen back to original from horizontal ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-my-horizontal-split-screen/39261353-68dd-4cd4-a621-8750f00d00e9
  10. my screen has a horizontal split , how do I remove the split

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my screen has a horizontal split , how do I remove the split: my screen is split when I get on the internet, how do I remove the split https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/my-screen-has-a-horizontal-split-how-do-i-remove/892bdcd7-de3d-4f2c-ab5c-3390e832bba6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is my screen split into two

2. why do i have two horizontal screens

3. why is my computer split 1/2 screen horizontal

4. why is my screen split,
  5. windows horizontal split fix problem,
  6. why is my screen split horizontally,
  7. my screen has split in two,
  8. my screen is split in two horizontally,
  9. the screen on my laptop has split into two oizontally,
  10. why does my browser have two screens horizontally