Windows 10: My laptop's screen is blank after switching it off

Discus and support My laptop's screen is blank after switching it off in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I was working on Kali Linux installed in virtual box in my laptop which has windows 10 OS. While working, suddenly screen got black or dark blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AFTABA, Aug 9, 2020.

1. AFTABA Win User

My laptop's screen is blank after switching it off

I was working on Kali Linux installed in virtual box in my laptop which has windows 10 OS.

While working, suddenly screen got black or dark blue screen. No key was working on it, so I switched off my laptop. After that the trouble begins.

On battery, my laptop is on but there is no sound of fan running it is actually not

running and only blank screen I can see.

When I try to switch off my laptop, it switches on by itself again.

I removed the battery, then plugged in my charger. My laptop switched on without pressing the power key.

Please can someone tell what has happened to it? And how can I fix that?

:)

AFTABA, Aug 9, 2020
  2. AFTABA Win User

I was working on Kali Linux installed in virtual box in my laptop ( which has windows 10 OS).

While working, suddenly screen got black or dark blue screen. No key was working on it, so I switched off my laptop. After that the trouble begins.

On battery, my laptop is on but there is no sound of fan running (it is actually not

running ) and only blank screen I can see.

When I try to switch off my laptop, it switches on by itself.

I removed the battery, then plugged in my charger. My laptop switched on without pressing the power key.

Please can someone tell what has happened to it? And how can I fix that?

AFTABA, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Blank screen after windows update

I am not a techie. My screen is blank and I cant get into anything. I have tried to switch off then back on. Had 1 message doing updates then screen blank. After some time retried switching off then on. Screen still blank.

Any suggestions please.

briansharrocks1, Aug 9, 2020
  4. My laptop's screen is blank after switching it off

Blank screen after logoff/switch user in vista

So, everytime someone logs off or switches user accounts from Windows Vista Ultimate 64-Bit, it goes to a blank screen and you have to restart the computer. I've been trying to fix this for the last 2 days and havnt found anything that helps.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks...

Morrison5891, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

1. My laptop's screen is blank after switching it off - Similar Threads - laptop's screen blank

2. Windows screen is blank after switching it on..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows screen is blank after switching it on..: According to me it's not quite that big problem than im thinking but im still asking because my pc is not working.., basically I had an old windows 10.. it's very very old and I tried to start it out.. as after powering on its just showing me an completely blank screen, like...
  3. Windows screen is blank after switching it on..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows screen is blank after switching it on..: According to me it's not quite that big problem than im thinking but im still asking because my pc is not working.., basically I had an old windows 10.. it's very very old and I tried to start it out.. as after powering on its just showing me an completely blank screen, like...
  4. After my laptop is switched off, it logs me out of my Microsoft account and switches to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After my laptop is switched off, it logs me out of my Microsoft account and switches to...: Whenever my laptop is switched off, it logs me out of my Microsoft account, deletes all my local files and all settings are back to default. At this point I don't know what to do because all my files are gone, I can't recover them and now whenever I turn my laptop on, I have...
  5. After my laptop is switched off, it logs me out of my Microsoft account and switches to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After my laptop is switched off, it logs me out of my Microsoft account and switches to...: Whenever my laptop is switched off, it logs me out of my Microsoft account, deletes all my local files and all settings are back to default. At this point I don't know what to do because all my files are gone, I can't recover them and now whenever I turn my laptop on, I have...
  6. Blue screen after switching off HHD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen after switching off HHD: I have two HHD and SSD on my PC. Windows 10 is installed on SSD. I wanted to check if one of HHD is working properly and disconnected the other HHD. But when I connected it again, I got BSOD, it says that Windows 10 is not installed correctly. How can it happen?...
  7. My laptop's screen is blank after switching it off

My laptop's screen is blank after switching it off: I was working on Kali Linux installed in virtual box in my laptop which has windows 10 OS. While working, suddenly screen got black or dark blue screen. No key was working on it, so I switched off my laptop. After that the trouble begins. 1. On battery, my laptop is on...
  8. Laptop turns off after switching on?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop turns off after switching on?: I was working on my laptop (hp win 10) and went away for a moment and when I came back it was off when I turned it on I had a black screen and when I turned it off it turned off when I tried to turn it on it turned off with a clacking sound I tried to turn it on again and got...
  9. Laptop wont update after switching off.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop wont update after switching off.: So I was updating to Windows 10 1803, when my laptop ran out of charge, I didn't realize it wasn't plugged in. The error code is 0xc1900101, which means there has been a rollback. When I click Check for updates in Updates and Security, I just get error code 0x80096004. Help?...
  10. Black screen right after switching my laptop on

Black screen right after switching my laptop on: Hi guys I have a lenovo G570. Yesterday, I tried turning on my laptop. Win 10 booted, and then hanged right at the login screen. The cursor wasn't moving and it was like that for a few minutes. Eventually I got fed up and pulled out the battery (a big mistake). Then the...