Windows 10: My laptop's software broke

Discus and support My laptop's software broke in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A couple of months ago I accidentally left my laptop on for a week running Team Fortress 2 while on a camping trip. When I got home, the computer was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Funman37, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Funman37 Win User

My laptop's software broke

A couple of months ago I accidentally left my laptop on for a week running Team Fortress 2 while on a camping trip. When I got home, the computer was working a bit slower than usual for a little bit, but warmed up and worked fine. I shut the computer down for the night and went to sleep. When I booted it up the next day, The computer booted up normally until the part where you press any key, the clock and date slide up, and you're supposed to enter your password to sign in. The text box for the password did not show up. I've tried this many times over the last few months and it happens every s

:)

Funman37, Jan 16, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 16, 2022
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 16, 2022
  4. Munki Win User

laptop LCD not turning on..

Here is a tip is you cant fix it, make it noticeable that you broke it...step on it *Wink My laptop's software broke ;) "Oh my gawd, did i step on your lil ol laptop, im terribly sorry" Then she has no choice but to buy a new one.

Munki, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

1. My laptop's software broke - Similar Threads - laptop's software broke

2. Crash broke my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crash broke my laptop: Hello,I started a factory reset on my laptop and during installation my laptop crashed now i'm stuck on "preparing..." screen with a message that says to restart. However it keep coming to the same thing would aprecciate any help.Thanks...
  3. Crash broke my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash broke my laptop: Hello,I started a factory reset on my laptop and during installation my laptop crashed now i'm stuck on "preparing..." screen with a message that says to restart. However it keep coming to the same thing would aprecciate any help.Thanks...
  4. windows update broke my laptop

windows update broke my laptop: Yea so title says it all. Updated windows , when I rebooted the laptop it says my pin is not valid anymore.When I click set up , a grey box pops up then immediately disappears, leaving me unable to set up pin, therefore locked out of my own laptop.I then uninstalling the...
  5. Windows update broke my laptop

Windows update broke my laptop: I have a Yoga 700 from Lenovo with Windows 10 and everything worked correctly yesterday, last thing I did was to update cummulative something and today I cannot shut down my pc, it gets stuck in a black screen and never shuts down, and networking is completely broken both...
  6. My laptop's software broke

My laptop's software broke: A couple of months ago I accidentally left my laptop on for a week running Team Fortress 2 while on a camping trip. When I got home, the computer was working a bit slower than usual for a little bit, but warmed up and worked fine. I shut the computer down for the night and...
  7. My laptop's software broke

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's software broke: A couple of months ago I accidentally left my laptop on for a week running Team Fortress 2 while on a camping trip. When I got home, the computer was working a bit slower than usual for a little bit, but warmed up and worked fine. I shut the computer down for the night and...
  8. Windows broke my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows broke my laptop: Windows had failed to update on my Dell Laptop for a long time, so i determined to get everything updated. From what i could tell, it was many updates behind, and i ran the troubleshooter many times. Each time it ran the updater, it seemed like it went to a newer version,...
  9. controller is fine but software is broke?

in Windows 10 Customization
    controller is fine but software is broke?: Hi My controller's right analog stick seems to be fine however when I a playing any game it makes me look down as if I am pushing it forwards and i dont know what to do, any suggestions? thanks...
  10. Windows 10 broke on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 broke on my Laptop: Hello and good day! My Dell Laptop was updating Windows 10 and ran out of battery (of course Windows did this itself) and shut off (changed with the install of the anniversary edition). Now for ten hours it has the message, "Fixing hard drive errors, this could take over...