Windows 10: My laptop's touchpad right click and scrolling and gesture features not working.

Discus and support My laptop's touchpad right click and scrolling and gesture features not working. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop's touchpad left click is working but it's right click, gestures, zoom, scroll, etc. features are not. I have checked the settings and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dominic Prime, Feb 20, 2024.

1. My laptop's touchpad right click and scrolling and gesture features not working.

My laptop's touchpad left click is working but it's right click, gestures, zoom, scroll, etc. features are not. I have checked the settings and everything is alright there, updated my drivers, restarted my pc as well but isssue still persists. Can anyone recommend what steps must i take to fix it?

:)

Dominic Prime, Feb 20, 2024

2. touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501

Hi there,

1. Go to N501VW | ASUS Global Downloads
    2. Download the latest ATK - ATKPackage driver
    3. Download the latest TouchPad - ASUS Smart Gesture (Touchpad Driver)
    4. Uninstall both the Touchpad driver and the Asus ATK package driver.
    5. Reboot
    6. First install ATKPackage driver (IMPORTANT to do this FIRST)
    7. Reboot
    8. Then install the TouchPad driver (may need to reboot)
    9. Test if all is working as it should

I had this same issue with my Asus UX305 when I upgraded to Windows version 1803 and doing the above steps solved the issue for me.

slicendice, Feb 20, 2024
  3. touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501

Thanks. This procedure worked. Though, as noted in the conversation below, the current driver 4021 does not work with my configuration. I had a copy of 405 so I used that for the re-install and now touchpad is working again.

Something must have thrown it off so that I needed a re-install but the latest driver doesn't work.

Thanks again.

hymanwallace, Feb 20, 2024
  4. AAs_2000 Win User

My laptop's touchpad right click and scrolling and gesture features not working.

Touchpad gestures not working

Before I factory reset my laptop I was able to use different gestures using my touchpad like scroll or zoom. But know that I have restarted everything the gestures are not working. I followed some steps u found online on ways to switch it on. The settings
    show that it is in and enabled. So I should be able to use it however it’s still not working. How am I able to sort this out the simplest and most time efficient way?

AAs_2000, Feb 20, 2024
Thema:

My laptop's touchpad right click and scrolling and gesture features not working.

1. My laptop's touchpad right click and scrolling and gesture features not working. - Similar Threads - laptop's touchpad right

2. My laptop's touchpad right click and scrolling and gesture features not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's touchpad right click and scrolling and gesture features not working.: My laptop's touchpad left click is working but it's right click, gestures, zoom, scroll, etc. features are not. I have checked the settings and everything is alright there, updated my drivers, restarted my pc as well but isssue still persists. Can anyone recommend what steps...
  3. touchpad right click not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchpad right click not working: right click on laptop touch will not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-right-click-not-working/97996515-83c6-46ce-843d-2796f7ff2889
  4. touchpad right click not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    touchpad right click not working: right click on laptop touch will not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-right-click-not-working/97996515-83c6-46ce-843d-2796f7ff2889
  5. My touchpad scroll and right click aren't working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touchpad scroll and right click aren't working on windows 11: So I've been having an issue with my touchpad. I use a notebook 9 pro on windows 11. My touchpad can not scroll or right click. I've scoured the internet for help, but I quickly found out I do not have the HID-compliant touchpad driver in my device manager. Also a lot of my...
  6. My touchpad scroll and right click aren't working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My touchpad scroll and right click aren't working on windows 11: So I've been having an issue with my touchpad. I use a notebook 9 pro on windows 11. My touchpad can not scroll or right click. I've scoured the internet for help, but I quickly found out I do not have the HID-compliant touchpad driver in my device manager. Also a lot of my...
  7. Touchpad Right-click not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad Right-click not working.: On my Dell Inspiron 15 5580 suddenly one day i switched my laptop On, for Refreshing I right clicked and it was'nt working anymore dont know if it changed settings on its own or what. Right-click works by clicking with two fingers as of now. for viewing properties, etc. in...
  8. Touchpad scrolling and right click not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touchpad scrolling and right click not working: I have a MacBook Pro 2015 and in Windows 10 my right click and scroll don’t work at all but they work when I boot into Mac OS. My volume shortcuts (f11 and f12) also don’t work but I can control them manually. Any solutions? (I have already reset it and no change has...
  9. Touchpad middle click not working for gestures

Touchpad middle click not working for gestures: I have my Windows Precision touchpad configured so it does the middle click when I do a 3 finger tap. It was working on my touchpad before. In the past week or so, it has not been working. I am able to do other actions with the 3 finger tap like activate Windows search. For...
  10. New laptop and touchpad gestures not working

New laptop and touchpad gestures not working: Can't get my new Lenovo laptop's touch pad gestures to work. Just want to have the scroll function. When I go into my setting for touchpad it doesn't come up as an option at all, just gives links to web pages. really annoyed as am arthritic so really need this function....