Windows 10: My last purchase

Discus and support My last purchase in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I really wish these companies would get rid of the circular virtual agents that get you nowhere and can't help with anything because they never even... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kaspazzy, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Kaspazzy Win User

My last purchase

I really wish these companies would get rid of the circular virtual agents that get you nowhere and can't help with anything because they never even know what you are saying.

I want to cancel my last order and get a refund because it does not work and the tutorial does not work I don't want to waste any more of my time on this I just want my money back. Microsoft should do a better job of screening the things that people sell at the store

:)

Kaspazzy, Aug 15, 2020

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Johnny5 Win User

My last purchase

Building Again

I just tried to swap the hard drive for the one you suggested keakar but i purchased rush processing so its already in step 3... *Big Grin My last purchase :D

Johnny5, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

My last purchase

1. My last purchase - Similar Threads - last purchase

2. Can I exchange Windows 11 I purchased last night for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I exchange Windows 11 I purchased last night for Windows 10?: I've been running Windows 8.1, and I keep getting messages about it not being supported any longer. Last night I decided to go ahead and upgrade to Windows 10. I came to the Microsoft website and link took me to Windows 11 which was of course better. I bought it to download...
  3. Can I exchange Windows 11 I purchased last night for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I exchange Windows 11 I purchased last night for Windows 10?: I've been running Windows 8.1, and I keep getting messages about it not being supported any longer. Last night I decided to go ahead and upgrade to Windows 10. I came to the Microsoft website and link took me to Windows 11 which was of course better. I bought it to download...
  4. I have jigsaw puzzle packs that I have purchased in which the last puzzle will not download.

I have jigsaw puzzle packs that I have purchased in which the last puzzle will not download.: I have jigsaw puzzle packs that I have purchased in which the last puzzle will not download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-jigsaw-puzzle-packs-that-i-have-purchased/3ad3fefd-dbbf-492a-a094-e25b9fc53c14
  5. I have jigsaw puzzle packs that I have purchased in which the last puzzle will not download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have jigsaw puzzle packs that I have purchased in which the last puzzle will not download.: I have jigsaw puzzle packs that I have purchased in which the last puzzle will not download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-jigsaw-puzzle-packs-that-i-have-purchased/3ad3fefd-dbbf-492a-a094-e25b9fc53c14
  6. I am locked out of my new computer I purchased last night

I am locked out of my new computer I purchased last night: I purchased a new computer last night. I am locked out. My security questions are there but I am having trouble with one of them. I have tried so many times to get help. The help is either going to old computer or my iPhone. I need help logging into new HP computer. I am so...
  7. I am locked out of my new computer I purchased last night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my new computer I purchased last night: I purchased a new computer last night. I am locked out. My security questions are there but I am having trouble with one of them. I have tried so many times to get help. The help is either going to old computer or my iPhone. I need help logging into new HP computer. I am so...
  8. Yes when will the evil dead rise movie I purchased last week be available so I can watch it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yes when will the evil dead rise movie I purchased last week be available so I can watch it: Yes why is the movie evil dead rise I pre-ordered a week ago still not available for me to watch it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yes-when-will-the-evil-dead-rise-movie-i-purchased/c7ff2305-6791-4a9f-90c0-b3ae0b963f7f
  9. Yes when will the evil dead rise movie I purchased last week be available so I can watch it

Yes when will the evil dead rise movie I purchased last week be available so I can watch it: Yes why is the movie evil dead rise I pre-ordered a week ago still not available for me to watch it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yes-when-will-the-evil-dead-rise-movie-i-purchased/c7ff2305-6791-4a9f-90c0-b3ae0b963f7f
  10. I have purchased Windows 10/11 Pro last December, but recently Windows system is asking me...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have purchased Windows 10/11 Pro last December, but recently Windows system is asking me...: My order number is 2816031846, and the link to the detail is leading to unavailable page.Can you please check what is wrong on the order or key activation on this account?...