Windows 10: My latest Win 10 version givesme a screen that Ican barely see. Black print is light grey...

Discus and support My latest Win 10 version givesme a screen that Ican barely see. Black print is light grey... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My latest Win 10 version gives me a screen that I can barely see. Black print is light grey and size is tiny. how do I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ANTHONYCARNEY, Aug 9, 2019.

1. My latest Win 10 version givesme a screen that Ican barely see. Black print is light grey...

My latest Win 10 version gives me a screen that I can barely see. Black print is light grey and size is tiny. how do I fix it?

:)

ANTHONYCARNEY, Aug 9, 2019

2. Window 10 - Black Screen with Grey Flickering at startup.

Hi,

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your efforts towards resolving it. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to refer to the article provided below and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

Window 10 - Black Screen with Grey Flickering at startup.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14106/windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 9, 2019
  3. RAV
    Rav Win User
    Win 10 won't boot after screen goes grey.

I did almost everything like you wrote, except

select partition 3
    detail partition
    select partition 4
    detail partition
    select partition 5
    detail partition

I only got two partitions so I thougth this was not nescesery. I hope I was correct.

Here are the results:

My latest Win 10 version givesme a screen that Ican barely see.  Black print is light grey... [​IMG]

My latest Win 10 version givesme a screen that Ican barely see.  Black print is light grey... [​IMG]

Then I rebooted, but the result was the same as in first post.

And here are the results for the last four commands:

Again, reboot and same thing.

BTW, I booted from USB stick with the Win 10 that I have used to instal that version of Windows. All the commants in command prompt was done int the command prompt from USB stick. Was this ok, or I should have use command prompt from installed OS?

4. My latest Win 10 version givesme a screen that Ican barely see. Black print is light grey...

Black screen printing wingdings with high pitched tone.

Hello,

Black screen printing wingdings with high pitched tone can be due to outdated drivers. This can also be connected to hardware issue. For us to isolate and identify
    if this is a hardware or software issue, we suggest to perform the Windows Hardware Troubleshooter.

To access the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” in the top left corner.
    • This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

My latest Win 10 version givesme a screen that Ican barely see. Black print is light grey...

1. My latest Win 10 version givesme a screen that Ican barely see. Black print is light grey... - Similar Threads - latest version givesme

2. Grey screen with black lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grey screen with black lines: Recently, after I was done playing a game some odd black and grey lines had started to appear on my screen. I turned the pc off and back on again, and the problem still continued, in the very view times I had been able to boot back up, the only thing I was able to really do...
  3. Taskbar grey and not black [VERSION 21H1]

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar grey and not black [VERSION 21H1]: This problem has been haunting me for a while and I want to do something about it So my taskbar is dark gray and I want it black and I have transparency effects turned off and my taskbar is not any other color than dark gray I really need help, I want my taskbar to be black...
  4. Night light greyed out on Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night light greyed out on Windows 10 version 2004: My night light decided to stop working randomly, it is now stuck on. I have tried various registry fixes, reinstalling nvidia GPU drivers, enabling location, /sfc /scannow, a different user profile, and still the issue persists The only thing I remember doing before it...
  5. changing print colour from grey to black.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    changing print colour from grey to black.: Hi, advice needed on how to change the colour of printing from grey to black-nothing is working. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-print-colour-from-grey-to-black/d39340b2-0ac8-419a-96e9-ae29e1eda476
  6. Print on screen is too light

Print on screen is too light: The print on my laptop screen is too light. I need it to be darker so I can read it with my poor eyesight. How do I make the print darker? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-on-screen-is-too-light/d0f29100-921f-45ef-ac81-37cc0230536d
  7. Win 10 (latest version) - Cannot see other PCs on my Network

Win 10 (latest version) - Cannot see other PCs on my Network: I used to have HomeGroup and that worked well. Now with 2 newer PCs, and with Homegroup gone, I find that they cannot see each other. The advanced sharing options are the same in each. Discovery is on and yet they don't discover each other. Any help is appreciated....
  8. the printing on my screen is too light

the printing on my screen is too light: My display is too light to read. How can I change the color to a dark gray, it's a very light gray. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-printing-on-my-screen-is-too-light/2c2f6649-264f-4cda-a3d3-045bf30bd17a
  9. Confirm latest Win 10 version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Confirm latest Win 10 version: I have been away from my home in South Africa for over a month, visiting family in the UK & Ireland. I did not have my Win10 Pro 64-bit laptop with me while I was away from home. Is this the latest version of Win 10 available? [img] 52730
  10. Latest WIN version?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest WIN version?: Can anyone confirm that I have the latest update installed? I have this Win 10 64-bit version installed ... [img] 88704