Windows 10: my Latitude E5470 fails to start. I see a DELL icon and a rotating circle under it

Discus and support my Latitude E5470 fails to start. I see a DELL icon and a rotating circle under it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my Latitude E5470 fails to start. I see a DELL icon and a rotating circle under it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HernandoBernal MD, Oct 22, 2019.

1. my Latitude E5470 fails to start. I see a DELL icon and a rotating circle under it

my Latitude E5470 fails to start. I see a DELL icon and a rotating circle under it

:)

HernandoBernal MD, Oct 22, 2019
  2. SaggyDuc Win User

HP phone to Latitude E5470 project my screen display issue

HP phone connected to DELL Latitude E5470 project my screen is coming up with 2 half the image twice.

SaggyDuc, Oct 22, 2019
  3. Windows 10 -Dell E5470 is not compatible with Epson Projector EB905

Hi Jan Del,

I have windows 10 laptops and windows 8.1 laptop.

Whenever i have connected the Dell-E5470 laptop (with Windows 10 platform) to projector its not supporting to the display, but same projector supporting for Dell-E5450 (with Windows 8.1 platforms).

Projector model: Epson EB 905.

Other projectors models working with Dell E5470 & E5450.

How can i check windows 10 is compatible for Dell E5470 laptop and Epson Projector EB905?????

Paramaguru Kandasamy, Oct 22, 2019
  4. my Latitude E5470 fails to start. I see a DELL icon and a rotating circle under it

Dell Latitude e4310 boot problem

Help, E4310 laptop, 4gig ram. On power up it starts normally with dell splash screen, goes to grey windows with rotating circle of dots. Sometimes I can hear log on music, then a white screen. When on dell splash screen I can get into boot options using F12 button. I have re-seated the memory and no change. It is set to boot from hard drive. Any suggestions? I am running diagnostics now. will post if I find anything. Just came up with hard drive error 2000-0146. What does that mean??

Bernietech, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

my Latitude E5470 fails to start. I see a DELL icon and a rotating circle under it

1. my Latitude E5470 fails to start. I see a DELL icon and a rotating circle under it - Similar Threads - Latitude E5470 fails

2. Help!! I spilled water on the keyboard of my dell latitude E5470.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help!! I spilled water on the keyboard of my dell latitude E5470.: The water seeped into the keyboard. I dried it for 24 hours and then plugged it in to charge. Then I tried switching it on and it shows the message: no bootable devices Foundpress F1 key to retry bootpress F2 key to reboot into setuppress F5 key to run on-board diagnostics...
  3. Help!! I spilled water on the keyboard of my dell latitude E5470.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help!! I spilled water on the keyboard of my dell latitude E5470.: The water seeped into the keyboard. I dried it for 24 hours and then plugged it in to charge. Then I tried switching it on and it shows the message: no bootable devices Foundpress F1 key to retry bootpress F2 key to reboot into setuppress F5 key to run on-board diagnostics...
  4. Help!! I spilled water on the keyboard of my dell latitude E5470.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to disable the leftclick and rightclick under my spacebar Dell Latitude E7440

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable the leftclick and rightclick under my spacebar Dell Latitude E7440: My trackpad is weird so if I leftclick it does rightclick and vice versa, but it says left click is left click. I changed right click to left click and left to right and now it works for my trackpad but not the buttons underneath my spacebar. Underneath my spacebar is the...
  6. Dell latitude 5175 has no auto rotation option

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dell latitude 5175 has no auto rotation option: Hi I have no option for auto rotate. No greyed out tab in the action centre. I am running Windows 10 pro 1909 running the latest bios. Have ran Dell support assist and updated any drivers that needed and have done a older solution by uninstall Intel Dynamic Platform and...
  7. WiFi option is not appearing on Dell Latitude E5470. I have Windows 10 version 1909. I've...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi option is not appearing on Dell Latitude E5470. I have Windows 10 version 1909. I've...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/oh1w2r2t6s151.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=c8eed6822bb35f686857d8edf633aa3b2f67a945 submitted by /u/asaltybrunette [link] [comments]...
  8. Stuck in rotating circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in rotating circle: I have a gaming PC that I bought 4-6 years ago with my friend helping me build it (lack of pc knowledge) it runs fine 3 days when I was applying thermal paste on my processor, everytime I turn on the PC it would beep once and then turned off (I solve it by realizing that the...
  9. Dell Latitude e5470 won't turn on.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Latitude e5470 won't turn on.: Hi, Computes was left in warehouse for 1-2 months in working condition. Today I wanted to configure it for user. Pressed power button - nothing happened. Connected AC adapter- power button and power LED turned ON, but no POST, no FANS, nothing. Tried to keep pressed power...
  10. my Latitude E5470 fails to start. I see a DELL icon and a rotating circle under it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my Latitude E5470 fails to start. I see a DELL icon and a rotating circle under it: Stop code: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-latitude-e5470-fails-to-start-i-see-a-dell-icon/e66b7f22-bafd-49e4-9776-6dab263a3e02