Windows 10: My left click doesn't work unless I right click first.

Discus and support My left click doesn't work unless I right click first. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using a Dell Precision 7550 and my mouse left-click button doesn't work unless I right-click first. It's a minor issue, but I'm hoping there's a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tigomo, Dec 6, 2021.

1. tigomo Win User

My left click doesn't work unless I right click first.

I am using a Dell Precision 7550 and my mouse left-click button doesn't work unless I right-click first. It's a minor issue, but I'm hoping there's a fix for it. Windows Ver: 21H2OS Build: 19044.1387These are fixes that I have tried to do alreadyMy left click doesn't work unless I right click first. :Driver UpdatesUninstall and reinstall mouse driverRan Dell Diagnostics all successful

:)

tigomo, Dec 6, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My left click doesn't work unless I right click first. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 6, 2021
  3. AlbertoMA Win User
    my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Dec 6, 2021
  4. My left click doesn't work unless I right click first.

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi Graham,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to run the 'Internet Explorer Performance' troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type 'Troubleshooting' in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All on the top left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance and follow the on screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

My left click doesn't work unless I right click first.

1. My left click doesn't work unless I right click first. - Similar Threads - left click doesn't

2. Left Click button of Mouse does not work unless i press right click button first.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left Click button of Mouse does not work unless i press right click button first.: Hello, I need help regarding to this.While working on my HP Laptop workstation 3G i am facing the issue frequently that the left click button of my mouse or Touchpad not working until I click the right click button firstly. That happens many times to me. The issue I am facing...
  3. Left Click button of Mouse does not work unless i press right click button first.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left Click button of Mouse does not work unless i press right click button first.: Hello, I need help regarding to this.While working on my HP Laptop workstation 3G i am facing the issue frequently that the left click button of my mouse or Touchpad not working until I click the right click button firstly. That happens many times to me. The issue I am facing...
  4. Left Click button of Mouse does not work unless i press right click button first.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Left Click Working as Right Click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left Click Working as Right Click: Hello. I have a very odd problem that I need help with. Starting last night, and for no real reason, my pc started to register my mouse’s left clicks as right clicks. On top of this, it’s not registering right clicks as left clicks as if they were flipped, so I don’t have any...
  6. Left Click Working as Right Click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left Click Working as Right Click: Hello. I have a very odd problem that I need help with. Starting last night, and for no real reason, my pc started to register my mouse’s left clicks as right clicks. On top of this, it’s not registering right clicks as left clicks as if they were flipped, so I don’t have any...
  7. Left Click Working as Right Click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My left click doesn't work unless I right click first.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My left click doesn't work unless I right click first.: I am using a Dell Precision 7550 and my mouse left-click button doesn't work unless I right-click first. It's a minor issue, but I'm hoping there's a fix for it. Windows Ver: 21H2OS Build: 19044.1387These are fixes that I have tried to do already:Driver UpdatesUninstall and...
  9. My left click doesn't work unless I right click first.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My left click doesn't work unless I right click first.: I am using a Dell Precision 7550 and my mouse left-click button doesn't work unless I right-click first. It's a minor issue, but I'm hoping there's a fix for it. Windows Ver: 21H2OS Build: 19044.1387These are fixes that I have tried to do already:Driver UpdatesUninstall and...
  10. laptop keeps on right clicking + left click works as right click

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop keeps on right clicking + left click works as right click: hey... i've been really frustrated for the past few days. my laptop has been right clicking on it's own since a few days ago and i also noticed that the left click works the same as the right click. it just keeps on showing the menu thing even though i don't press anything. i...