Windows 10: My left/right arrows and delete buttons don't work

Discus and support My left/right arrows and delete buttons don't work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! My left/right arrow suddenly didn't work anymore. I didn't configure anything, I was just playing a game when I found out. I did some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Leon0000, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Leon0000 Win User

My left/right arrows and delete buttons don't work

Hello!

My left/right arrow suddenly didn't work anymore.

I didn't configure anything, I was just playing a game when I found out.

I did some research and there was another person with the same problem but that was 2 years ago. The solution unfortunately didn't work and I really want some help.

thanks for readig

:)

Leon0000, Apr 23, 2020

2. Left/Right Arrow Keys and my Delete Key Not working

My left and Right Arrow Keys and my delete key does not work I have had some luck with CRTL and ALT keys with my left and right arrow keys but now that is not working it stopped working around Last June and has been fiddling with it stopped working with
    the last update around June

SsL x ZOMBIEMAN, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Apr 23, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

1. My left/right arrows and delete buttons don't work - Similar Threads - left right arrows

2. Left mouse button not working right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left mouse button not working right: First I thought hardware issueWhen I click the left mouse button it doesn't work. I press it 5-10 times then it may respond once. In the mouse settings if I switch from right to left buttons then the right works fine however when I restart my system it switches back to left....
  3. Wins + Left Shift + Arrow Right is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wins + Left Shift + Arrow Right is not working: It's weird, problem only with left Shift and Right arrow. but Wins + Right Shift + Arrow is working well... i using new laptop Lenovo Thinkpad. Does anyone know why this is caused, and how to fix it?...
  4. Wins + Left Shift + Arrow Right is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wins + Left Shift + Arrow Right is not working: It's weird, problem only with left Shift and Right arrow. but Wins + Right Shift + Arrow is working well... i using new laptop Lenovo Thinkpad. Does anyone know why this is caused, and how to fix it?...
  5. left shift+ right arrow, and left ctrl + right arrow combination not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    left shift+ right arrow, and left ctrl + right arrow combination not working: I am using windows 11 on asus vivobook s15 s530although RIGHT ctrl/shift + left/right arrow combinations are working as expected when selecting or moving cursor word by word in word 16 or visual studio code. But LEFT CTRL/SHIFT + RIGHT ARROW combination NOT WORKING.I tried...
  6. left shift+ right arrow, and left ctrl + right arrow combination not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    left shift+ right arrow, and left ctrl + right arrow combination not working: I am using windows 11 on asus vivobook s15 s530although RIGHT ctrl/shift + left/right arrow combinations are working as expected when selecting or moving cursor word by word in word 16 or visual studio code. But LEFT CTRL/SHIFT + RIGHT ARROW combination NOT WORKING.I tried...
  7. Setting fn+{left or right} arrow to be "home" or " end" buttons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting fn+{left or right} arrow to be "home" or " end" buttons: I am a keyboard enthusiast, and that has made me really picky. I just bought a notebook Dell xps 13 and all my previous laptops had the Fn+Left arrow set to be "Home" and Fn+Right arrow to be "End" and I am very used to it. Is there any way to make this computer do the same...
  8. Right and left arrow keys not working properly

Right and left arrow keys not working properly: Hi there. I am facing a problem with laptop keyboard. Right and left arrow keys are not working properly. Whenever I press them it won't move or move too farther....
  9. Left/Right Arrow keys no longer work

Left/Right Arrow keys no longer work: Got a weird problem where the left and right arrow keys don't work anywhere in Windows: for games, word processing, browsing, or anything else... except when I use them in conjunction with a keyboard shortcut for example, ctrl+right or alt+right does what it's supposed to...
  10. Winkey + Left/Right arrow not working correctly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Winkey + Left/Right arrow not working correctly: When I press win+left arrow I expect current program to snap to the left side of the screen and after that I expect windows to show me all other programs so I can pin one to the right side of the screen. But the second part (show me all other programs so I can pin one to the...