Windows 10: My left side of my touchpad isn't working properly

Discus and support My left side of my touchpad isn't working properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My left side of the touchpad isn't broken or anyhting but it sometimes doesn't work properly. When I want to highlight some words it won't function. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KennyThao, Jan 24, 2020.

1. KennyThao Win User

My left side of my touchpad isn't working properly

My left side of the touchpad isn't broken or anyhting but it sometimes doesn't work properly. When I want to highlight some words it won't function. It takes me a couple of times pressing the button to work. Or when I want to drag a tab or images, I have to click a little harder or a couple more times. I have already tried the unistall driver and reinstall driver for the touchpad.

:)

KennyThao, Jan 24, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Touchpad not working properly

Hi Omer,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to update the touchpad drivers by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update driver software.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be happy to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 24, 2020
  4. My left side of my touchpad isn't working properly

My touchpad isn't working properly

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

I suggest you to roll back the drivers and check if that helps.

Try the following steps:

• Right click on the start icon and choose device manager

• In device manager, right on the touchpad under Mice and other pointing devices.

• Click on Rollback under driver tab.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

My left side of my touchpad isn't working properly

1. My left side of my touchpad isn't working properly - Similar Threads - left side touchpad

2. The left side of my screen is off of the monitor.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The left side of my screen is off of the monitor.: I cannot see the left side of my screen, it extends beyond my monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-left-side-of-my-screen-is-off-of-the-monitor/ec983493-090d-4257-ae00-4da2ecb3d025
  3. Touchpad isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad isn't working: I updated my laptop evening then I just run it maybe at 12.00 pm and now it's toucjpad isn't working . Don't know what happen just please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-isnt-working/5645d67e-d34e-4590-b65e-0a79cfffd81e
  4. Taskbar isn't working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar isn't working properly: [IMG] After some time using windows I noticed, that these 2 icons became "broken", and I have no idea, why this happened, help me please. P.s. In "dark" mode of windows icon of windows store gets readable, but it's still not enough....
  5. My touchpad isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My touchpad isn't working: I pressed fn f9 by accident and the touchpad stopped working and I dont know what the enable button is. I watched many videos but I cant find anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-isnt-working/9081ecc8-0fe3-46e1-96bf-ce9819165815
  6. Touchpad Isn't Working Again

Touchpad Isn't Working Again: Hi, I have been having this problem where my touchpad just seems to stop working completely. It happened once fro the first time in Jan 2019. I had just locked my laptop and opened it again to find out the touchpad had stopped working. I waited 5 days and it had started...
  7. Hard Drive appear on right side but not on left side of My Computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard Drive appear on right side but not on left side of My Computer: I have a lot of hard drives connected to my computer, some internal, some external. Hard drives J and L are internal hard drives. When I click on "KingKong" (the name I gave my computer), hard drives J and L aren't listed under KingKong on the left but they're listed in...
  8. Touchpad isn't working, help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touchpad isn't working, help!: So my touchpad isn't working, I can't click or move the mouse around, and I have no idea how to make it work again. I do have a wireless mouse connected using Bluetooth, but I don't think that should effect it. My wireless mouse does work, but the touchpad seems to not be. So...
  9. Touchpad not working properly

Touchpad not working properly: OK so now if my touchpad is switched on the mouse cursor sometimes makes continuous erratic movements around the screen. Turning it off solves this problem. Is this a sign it's wearing out, or is there something I can do to stop this? 42868
  10. Synaptics Touchpad not working properly

Synaptics Touchpad not working properly: Hello. Since upgrading to Windows 10, my touchpad is not working properly any more. It's not that the touchpad isn't working at all or that I can't move or control the pointer. I say it isn't working properly because, occasionally, one single tap is read as multiple taps,...