Windows 10: My Lenova lap top will not allow me to enter my password at the log in screen

Discus and support My Lenova lap top will not allow me to enter my password at the log in screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Yesterday, for no reason, my pin would not unlock my computer. When I hit "I forgot my password" It comes up with a screen that says "Something is not... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by LaraCraddock, Jan 8, 2019.

1. My Lenova lap top will not allow me to enter my password at the log in screen

Yesterday, for no reason, my pin would not unlock my computer. When I hit "I forgot my password" It comes up with a screen that says "Something is not right, try again later". I have done the password reset through Microsoft and the password still won't work to unlock my lap top. I am stuck and not sure what to do. I did fill out some kind of online form to get help from Microsoft but have not heard anything back from them.

:)

LaraCraddock, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Sifuweta Win User

my lap tops screen is blank

after logging into my lap top screen is blank. only the cursor blinks

Sifuweta, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Email account for IE 11 on lap top.

I have one email account on HP Pavilion lap top. Log in page shows a different account identified by ***80*** prior to @. Please advise how or where I can check the details and change to the title and enter the correct one. The lap top is frozen with
    the initial log in screen.

skygodjohn, Jan 8, 2019
  4. My Lenova lap top will not allow me to enter my password at the log in screen

Cannot enter password on ASUS laptop running Windows 10

I recently updated my Asus lap-top to Windows 10. Everything has been fine for a while.

Today, I tried to log-on, but found that although I can use either the finger mouse-pad or a USB mouse to move the cursor about (as usual) it is impossible to "click" on anything.

Hence I cannot select which user profile I want to log-in with: this isn't a problem as the one selected is the one I want to use. Crucially, I cannot "click on" the password box, so I cannot get it to "clear"/"highlight" so as to allow me to enter my password. Hence I cannot log on to the laptop to do anything at all.

How can I regain access to my lap-top?

Stephen Lovatt, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

My Lenova lap top will not allow me to enter my password at the log in screen

1. My Lenova lap top will not allow me to enter my password at the log in screen - Similar Threads - Lenova lap top

2. My pc don't allow me to enter password and throws me back to home screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc don't allow me to enter password and throws me back to home screen: While I try to click on the screen to enter password it suddenly throws me to home screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-dont-allow-me-to-enter-password-and-throws/5f3e802b-6ca2-4951-8aa4-c23264e13761
  3. My pc don't allow me to enter password and throws me back to home screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc don't allow me to enter password and throws me back to home screen: While I try to click on the screen to enter password it suddenly throws me to home screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-dont-allow-me-to-enter-password-and-throws/5f3e802b-6ca2-4951-8aa4-c23264e13761
  4. My pc don't allow me to enter password and throws me back to home screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Hi I cant sign in to my lap top won’t let me enter password there is a red line I’ve...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I cant sign in to my lap top won’t let me enter password there is a red line I’ve...: Hi I cant sign in to my lap top won’t let me enter password there is a red line I’ve noticed underneath? It’s like it’s locked never done before it is a new lap top have I pressed something?CheersM...
  6. Hi I cant sign in to my lap top won’t let me enter password there is a red line I’ve...

Hi I cant sign in to my lap top won’t let me enter password there is a red line I’ve...: Hi I cant sign in to my lap top won’t let me enter password there is a red line I’ve noticed underneath? It’s like it’s locked never done before it is a new lap top have I pressed something?CheersM...
  7. i need help allowing my printer access to my lap top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help allowing my printer access to my lap top: hello i am needing help allowing my printer accesss to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-allowing-my-printer-access-to-my-lap/049d3575-ae30-49fb-b260-f802d25a5fa2
  8. i need help allowing my printer access to my lap top

i need help allowing my printer access to my lap top: hello i am needing help allowing my printer accesss to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-allowing-my-printer-access-to-my-lap/049d3575-ae30-49fb-b260-f802d25a5fa2
  9. there is no sound on my lap top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    there is no sound on my lap top: I have no sound on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-sound-on-my-lap-top/189bb222-85e5-4397-8db4-70d42275c62b
  10. my lap top is slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my lap top is slow: my lap top is being very slow, every time I open YouTube, it blocks so I can unblock it again, than I watch videos at yt and they pause every single time, someone told me that I need to clean my restore usage, but I don't know what procedures to follow, need some info and...