Windows 10: My lenovo A6 is stuck with the screen saying "installing windows 88% dont turn off f this...

Discus and support My lenovo A6 is stuck with the screen saying "installing windows 88% dont turn off f this... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My lenovo A6 is stuck with the screen saying "installing windows 88% dont turn off f this will take awhile for 3 days It will not do anythingelse.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NicholasFerguson1, Dec 28, 2020.

1. My lenovo A6 is stuck with the screen saying "installing windows 88% dont turn off f this...

My lenovo A6 is stuck with the screen saying "installing windows 88% dont turn off f this will take awhile for 3 days

It will not do anythingelse. What do I do?

:)

NicholasFerguson1, Dec 28, 2020
  2. nolanwolf Win User

Windows installation stuck at 88%

I have been having a lot of issues with windows 10 as of late, after installing new ram and upgrading a graphics card. It started bluescreening and kicking me out of games, then it got worse and bluescreened while i was watching YouTube.

I have no idea what to do, so after all else failed i opted to loose almost all of my files and re-install/refresh and install windows 10 so it would run well again.

But now im stuck on this screen that says "Installing Windows 88%. Don't turn off your PC. This will take a while"

Thing is, its its been stuck on this so long that the system actually went into sleep mode.

I have no idea what to do, please send help.

nolanwolf, Dec 28, 2020
  3. JZB_Win10 Win User
    Windows 10 update blue screen at 88% installed

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1703 was forced on 6/16/2017. After downloading, it installed 88% and then crashed with blue screen. Now what? It still say "Don't turn off your PC"... Help!

JZB_Win10, Dec 28, 2020
  4. My lenovo A6 is stuck with the screen saying "installing windows 88% dont turn off f this...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

My lenovo A6 is stuck with the screen saying "installing windows 88% dont turn off f this...

1. My lenovo A6 is stuck with the screen saying "installing windows 88% dont turn off f this... - Similar Threads - lenovo stuck screen

2. Windows 10 installation stuck at 88%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 installation stuck at 88%: So uh i reset my laptop using cloud install and it stuck at 88% it's been a day now hard shutdown not working it just blinks when I press and hold the power button 5-10secsSpecsDell g5 550032gb ram 1tb SSD Any help?...
  3. Windows 10 installation stuck at 88%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 installation stuck at 88%: So uh i reset my laptop using cloud install and it stuck at 88% it's been a day now hard shutdown not working it just blinks when I press and hold the power button 5-10secsSpecsDell g5 550032gb ram 1tb SSD Any help?...
  4. Windows 10 installation stuck at 88%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My pc keep saying updating dont turn off then it says restarting and its stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keep saying updating dont turn off then it says restarting and its stuck in a loop: So i updated my windows like 3 days ago and it was running okay till today when i turned my pc on it gave me "getting windows ready don't turn off your computer" then it disappears and it says restarting at the same time and its stuck in a loop of restarting any fix ?...
  6. My pc keep saying updating dont turn off then it says restarting and its stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keep saying updating dont turn off then it says restarting and its stuck in a loop: So i updated my windows like 3 days ago and it was running okay till today when i turned my pc on it gave me "getting windows ready don't turn off your computer" then it disappears and it says restarting at the same time and its stuck in a loop of restarting any fix ?...
  7. My pc keep saying updating dont turn off then it says restarting and its stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 11 setup installation stuck at 88%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 setup installation stuck at 88%: I need help. I tried updating to windows 11 from iso file instead of update assistant or windows update because I have limited data. The blue installing screen is stuck at 88%. It says 88% complete. It has been more than an hour. My laptop is compatible with Windows 11 as I...
  9. Windows installation stuck at 88%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows installation stuck at 88%: I have been having a lot of issues with windows 10 as of late, after installing new ram and upgrading a graphics card. It started bluescreening and kicking me out of games, then it got worse and bluescreened while i was watching YouTube. I have no idea what to do, so after...
  10. My windows instillation is stuck at 88%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows instillation is stuck at 88%: submitted by /u/EliteGotRekt2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e412ay/my_windows_instillation_is_stuck_at_88/